Poll: Do you want Shadowstep back?

Wait, Im confused. o.o I just simmed my character on shadowcraft and now Im simming mastery above agility? o.o Im not used to simming my character, Ive not really done it before but seeing a secondary stat above a main? D= It's showing mastery at 1.156 while agility/attack power is 1.0
    I do not fear death. It's just dreaming in silence.

Deleted
    What's considered the best Horde race for sub? I personally always liked the troll haste buff, but I remember some sims somewhere showing Belf higher. If that's true I'm definitely gonna roll that sexy beast.

Quote Originally Posted by dntsy View Post
    What's considered the best Horde race for sub? I personally always liked the troll haste buff, but I remember some sims somewhere showing Belf higher. If that's true I'm definitely gonna roll that sexy beast.
    belf then orc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    btw is symbols not working on akaari's soul intended or a bug? and if it's a bug is it expected to be fixed soon?
    Think its a bug. Open your weapon traits and look at the tooltip of "Akaari" dmg: ~44300 (with my gear and "Master of Subtlety")
    Use SoD and look again at the tooltip: ~53100

But in the dmg log it's always 40300. So I would say its a bug. Gonna report it.

€: It seems its not even affected by Master of Subtlety
    Last edited by mmocccbd446dcf; 2016-10-12 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspunreality View Post
    Wait, Im confused. o.o I just simmed my character on shadowcraft and now Im simming mastery above agility? o.o Im not used to simming my character, Ive not really done it before but seeing a secondary stat above a main? D= It's showing mastery at 1.156 while agility/attack power is 1.0
    shadowcraft has been under maintenance for a bit. not sure how reliable it is currently. would suggest simcraft or askmrrobot.

I started raiding as sublety again, my sim is 300k but I could only manage 257k on Nyth, I only got rot once 2:45 min mark. Here is my nyth log below. If anyone can help me. Had 100% uptime on symbols of death, and 96.8% on nightblade 34% uptime of shadow dance which is on par to the top sub rogues. I think it something has to do with my evis/crit, but can't tell for sure.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ght=2&source=6
    Last edited by elcapone; 2016-10-12 at 06:17 PM.

Can't see your armory for some reason but from the logs you're using marked for death which you shouldn't be using especially not on Nyth.

Deleted
    im gonna reroll rogue once its geared and current gearing as sub and got 83,71% mastery, 23,6%crit 1,57% haste and 10,38/5,19% versa is this good overall for sub or should i get more haste instead of more mastery/crit?

Quote Originally Posted by elcapone View Post
    I started raiding as sublety again, my sim is 300k but I could only manage 257k on Nyth, I only got rot once 2:45 min mark. Here is my nyth log below. If anyone can help me. Had 100% uptime on symbols of death, and 96.8% on nightblade 34% uptime of shadow dance which is on par to the top sub rogues. I think it something has to do with my evis/crit, but can't tell for sure.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ght=2&source=6
    did you make sure you simmed with the food and pots you are using? because simcraft defaults to deadly grace and vers food I believe - and you're using draenic agi + crit food (should use fishbrul on nyth for best results I believe - but check sims to see if mastery or vers food is better for you)

you're using MFD which you should not be using on a single target boss. use Master of Shadows instead (http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/rogue/subtlety/cpjz - something like this).

Quote Originally Posted by konaman View Post
    Can't see your armory for some reason but from the logs you're using marked for death which you shouldn't be using especially not on Nyth.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kykhunt/simple

Quote Originally Posted by FenrizZJ View Post
    did you make sure you simmed with the food and pots you are using? because simcraft defaults to deadly grace and vers food I believe - and you're using draenic agi + crit food (should use fishbrul on nyth for best results I believe - but check sims to see if mastery or vers food is better for you)

you're using MFD which you should not be using on a single target boss. use Master of Shadows instead (http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/rogue/subtlety/cpjz - something like this).
    Yeah I made the changes in simcraft it was 295k to be exact still a wide margin.

Yea, I will swap it out use master of shadows will report back. I got some gear from that run, so my ilvl changed now. Thx for the responses.
    Last edited by elcapone; 2016-10-12 at 09:54 PM.

Stjerns guide says this: Weaponmaster is the strongest choice here, as the 6% chance to cast the ability again, is major with good gear.

is this right?

Weaponmater and MoS are both viable ... simulate yourself to see the effect of taking the talent
    I'm using MoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrap1 View Post
    Stjerns guide says this: Weaponmaster is the strongest choice here, as the 6% chance to cast the ability again, is major with good gear.

is this right?
    I get a fairly substantial DPS loss switching to Weaponmaster according to AMR/SimCraft.

There are some interactions in-game that happen with Weaponmaster that aren't simulated properly. It's likely a bug, but you can take advantage of it while the bug exists /shrug

So I'm 865 now with satyr walk lege boots
    86 mastery
    8 haste
    4 vers

I assume I should be pulling 350k plus dps on heroic ursoc
    34 critical

Quote Originally Posted by Abalon View Post
    So I'm 865 now with satyr walk lege boots
    86 mastery
    8 haste
    4 vers

I assume I should be pulling 350k plus dps on heroic ursoc
    34 critical
    Yes. I did 331 @ 867 and my legendary is Prydaz. =\
    You should be able to hit 350 easily with the boots.

Deleted
    Im gearing my rogue for reroll and have a question how bad it to have no haste?

If you are ever in a situation where you are capped on CP and you only have time for one more GCD on your SD, do you "waste" the last SD GCD doing a finisher, or do you "waste" CP by doing one last Shadowstrike?

This troubles me often (read: at least once in every pull) and I seriously can't tell which option is best.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodo View Post
    If you are ever in a situation where you are capped on CP and you only have time for one more GCD on your SD, do you "waste" the last SD GCD doing a finisher, or do you "waste" CP by doing one last Shadowstrike?

This troubles me often (read: at least once in every pull) and I seriously can't tell which option is best.
    I think it's hard to consider a finisher a waste, even in that situation. Top logs and sims both show Evis and NB as our top damage contributor, and this only gets exaggerated as Mastery increases with gear. Beyond this, every finisher will be taking advantage of Finality, either using or activating. And beyond this, finishers all bring SD back faster. (The reason our boots are so strong is because it shifts our ability to pump finishers dramatically.)

So long answer short... I believe the correct answer is use the finisher.

I think.

Anyone else having this happen when trying to get the Sub skin? Had it twice now, different doors. Am I missing something or is it just bugging out?