Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    But how can doctors be terrorists?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    He was caught by Syrian Refugees. Who captured him and tied him up, and then informed the Police.

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/i...-14474885.html

Translation: The police caught him in a Apartment, were 3 Syrians tied him up. He met a fellow Syrian at the Main Trainstation in Leipzig, and asked him for a place to sleep. The Syrian took him with him, overpowered him with the help of two other and informed the police.
    thats pretty awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    All nice and dandy, but i dont see somebody could escape his deportation in the end. We will not let them roam free after jail time, not for a second. Dunno for how long a terrorist helper or the terrorist itself would serve, but Syria should be a safe spot until then. we'll worry about that later, but will revoke asylum status long before.
    You put it like the German police are some sort of Texas Rangers. Which they are not.

In the end everyone is equal before the law (Art. 3 §§ 1 GG). The common practise is to conform with international law and conventions when it comes to people from abroad. There is a difference in German law between expulsion and deportation. Anyone who gets expelled just has his right to stay forfeited and deportation has to be executed at earliest convenience. If for some legitimate reason it is impossible to force someone to leave they are just getting an exceptional leave to remain. If his serving time is over he or they will likely be put under permanent surveillance until their deportation is due.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    You put it like the German police are some sort of Texas Rangers. Which they are not.

In the end everyone is equal before the law (Art. 3 §§ 1 GG). The common practise is to conform with international law and conventions when it comes to people from abroad. There is a difference in German law between expulsion and deportation. Anyone who gets expelled just has his right to stay forfeited and deportation has to be executed at earliest convenience. If for some legitimate reason it is impossible to force someone to leave they are just getting an exceptional leave to remain. If his serving time is over he or they will likely be put under permanent surveillance until their deportation is due.
    Usually after they served 2/3 of the jail time AFAIK. But with convicted terrorists i guess they will serve full time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Usually after they served 2/3 of the jail time AFAIK. But with convicted terrorists i guess they will serve full time.
    Yeah, with the recent changes in law even earlier. Problem being someone's banging up their country right now.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    And now the twist: the terrorist is already dead, by suicide. German authorities are dilletants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    They do.

I can't even tell me and my brothers apart.
    Plot twist, you're actually twins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Plot twist, you're actually twins.
    All four of us? Impressive!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    All four of us? Impressive!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_birth ? even identicals happens, but very rare

OP thank you for not mentioning that he was caught by syrian asylum seekers

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    OP thank you for not mentioning that he was caught by syrian asylum seekers
    He was not caught when the thread started.

15+ Year Old Account
    And now the twist: the terrorist is already dead, by suicide. German authorities are dilletants.
    I am scratching my head how someone under "constant surveillance" can actually hang himself. Like the oldest way to commit suicide in jail. I just booked a flight to Facepalma.

I am scratching my head how someone under "constant surveillance" can actually hang himself. Like the oldest way to commit suicide in jail. I just booked a flight to Facepalma.
    Doubt he killed himself. I think someone broke and killed him. We'll soon find out what happened. If it was a suicide, it'll quiet down quickly. Nobody is crying a tear after that bastard. If it wasn't, we'll have one hell of a shitstorm on our hands.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    I'm very doubtful of claims that people "hang themselves" when under surveillance. I think it's the staff who are murdering them because they don't like them in many of those cases.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Doubt he killed himself. I think someone broke and killed him. We'll soon find out what happened. If it was a suicide, it'll quiet down quickly. Nobody is crying a tear after that bastard. If it wasn't, we'll have one hell of a shitstorm on our hands.
    It's not so much about losing him as a person but as source of information. It's also a proof that Saxony's legal authorities have a problem. First his escape, now that. He was checked hourly, so I count that as chequered surveillance.

Deleted
    I doubt that means that "someone had his eye on him for the whole time".
    It just means that he's locked up in cell, doesn't it... with nice furniture and all that stuff german cells are allowed to have?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    It just means that he's locked up in cell, doesn't it... with nice furniture and all that stuff german cells are allowed to have?
    Give me a break...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    I doubt he was in such a cell but, hey, what can you do, people will soon spread the message that he actually strangled himself with parts of the gold-brocaded velvet curtain hanging down from his palanquin while he was surrounded by tax-paid maidens offering fruits and blood of German patriots....that's the internet for you.

even after this, Im still on the fence about ifwe should let anyone over borders from syria. Sure this is a major threat but how many people have been taken in, that just wanted to escape?

ts easy enough for us to type here, fuck them close the borders, but personally I chanllenge any one of you to go out there and look a mother with a baby whos running from the physical defintion of terror and tell her no you can't come here and then physically put them on a boat or plane back to syria

10+ Year Old Account
    I've read he was checked all 15 mins until wednesday afternoon, when after an examination by psychologists, the checks went up to 30 mins.
    On the other hand, the article also stated he was causing trouble in his cell already and was trying to manipulate/break a lamp and a wall outlet, so I dont know what kind of psychologists they were actually having...