AK 7
    Traits 23

Farmed PG for 6 hours last night, gave up. Was doing normal Nelh Lair procced on worm boss \o/ Good luck everyone!

Edit: Frost Wyrm class hall perk still being researched
    Last edited by Flymolo21; 2016-10-12 at 03:05 AM.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Hey, I know the frost one hasn't been found yet, but what about the blood one? 350 pages, not really going to read all of that.
    Your question is easily googled. Yes I sound like a jerk, but people really need to weened off the spoon-fed mentality. But since I'm a nice guy, blood hidden drops from a chest in

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Hey, I know the frost one hasn't been found yet, but what about the blood one? 350 pages, not really going to read all of that.
    The blood one actually comes from the big chest you get from the Withered Army Training WQ scenario you can do ~ every 3 days.

It's one of a few that drop from that scenario chest.

The good news at least, is that it's from the chest you ALWAYS get, so no matter how poorly it goes you'll still have a shot.

Hope that helps.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Got mine tonight thanks to the information in this thread. Spawned off Apocalypse. Took roughly 5-6 hours, off and on.

Artifact Knowledge: 7
    Artifact Level: 20
    Had reanimation perk (even if irrelevant)
    Spawned in proving grounds after roughly 5-6 hours of intermittent farming (done over multiple sittings).

Would upload screenshots, but lack of posts here on forums prevent me from doing so. Any other questions let me know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dropped for me this morning.

AP22
    AK7
    Dummy in Acherus.
    3000 apocalypse + 500 Armys

Rest is afaik not relevant.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

What addon are people using to track number of apocalypses?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatel View Post
    Gave up on the PG farm and went out to do WQ. Was hitting a rare for the Wardens and when I went to loot the body, there it was. Quick ICC to Putricide room and down the rabbit hole. Zero issue with the mobs on the way to Stitch and yeah, its really cool looking
    I was concerned about that, if I accidentally caused the book to drop and I didn't see it. However you said it was in your loot when you looted a mob correct?

Also can we get some clear information or the misinformation cleared up, some people say Apocalypse causes the mob to show others say AOD. I am trying to put in the time to get it, however with conflicting information after so many people have gotten it is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanG545 View Post
    I was concerned about that, if I accidentally caused the book to drop and I didn't see it. However you said it was in your loot when you looted a mob correct?

Also can we get some clear information or the misinformation cleared up, some people say Apocalypse causes the mob to show others say AOD. I am trying to put in the time to get it, however with conflicting information after so many people have gotten it is annoying.
    Both Apocalypse and AOTD can spawn. You do not need anything else than AK6. The book is not a lootable object, and it is not relevant really. You just need the orc to spawn. If you spawn the mob without noticing it, you can still go to ICC. You don't need to click or see the book.

Run the script to see if you have had it trigger without noticing. True means go to ICC, false means keep farming.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    What addon are people using to track number of apocalypses?
    Guessing ballpark estimate at a rate of about two Apocs per minute (two to three resets per minute in proving grounds)

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Both Apocalypse and AOTD can spawn. You do not need anything else than AK6. The book is not a lootable object, and it is not relevant really. You just need the orc to spawn. If you spawn the mob without noticing it, you can still go to ICC. You don't need to click or see the book.

Run the script to see if you have had it trigger without noticing. True means go to ICC, false means keep farming.
    Where can i find the script to check it?

Just found it^^
    Last edited by Teech; 2016-10-12 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    Guessing ballpark estimate at a rate of about two Apocs per minute (two to three resets per minute in proving grounds)
    I see, cheers.

Really surprised by how many in this thread report farming in PG and then finally getting it in a dungeon or raid, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    I see, cheers.

Really surprised by how many in this thread report farming in PG and then finally getting it in a dungeon or raid, btw.
    Pretty much. I spent around 10 hours in PG and it dropped for me while dpsing Il'gynoth's heart last night.

I legitimately spend roughly 1-3 hours a day in PG and still have not been able to spawn the s.o.b..
    I'm starting to lose hope.

Same

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Are we sure it can still drop in PG?

I just got it last night on Renferral. Freaked out so hard I ran off a bridge.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Blizzard hotfixed PG to not be an area where it can spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    I just got it last night on Renferral. Freaked out so hard I ran off a bridge.
    Hahahaha! As far as excuses go, that's about as good as it gets. Grats!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r1369 View Post
    I legitimately spend roughly 1-3 hours a day in PG and still have not been able to spawn the s.o.b..
    I'm starting to lose hope.
    dont lose hopes , it took me 4 days , 2-3 hours of farm a day doing the PG method , when it spawned it was glorious!
    keep doing the reset and you will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    The blood one actually comes from the big chest you get from the Withered Army Training WQ scenario you can do ~ every 3 days.

It's one of a few that drop from that scenario chest.

The good news at least, is that it's from the chest you ALWAYS get, so no matter how poorly it goes you'll still have a shot.

Hope that helps.
    Tyvm. It did help.

Just one more thing, do you know if I must be in blood spec for it to drop?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Pretty sure that can get you banned if caught.
    they will have to ban a shitton of dks then, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!