Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I also don't have my first one yet, not on any of my characters. Seems like we'll get same ilvl drops from raids soon, so getting a leggy only then would seem such a let down despite the useful proc thingy. Unless their ilvl scales up with patches so they stay legendary. Or perhaps the same way as previously, by looting things that boost their ilvl.
    They'll be upgradable using Distilled Titan Essence so expect further upgrades to keep them viable throughout the life of the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I also don't have my first one yet, not on any of my characters. Seems like we'll get same ilvl drops from raids soon, so getting a leggy only then would seem such a let down despite the useful proc thingy. Unless their ilvl scales up with patches so they stay legendary. Or perhaps the same way as previously, by looting things that boost their ilvl.
    IIRC there is a thingy in 7.1 that boosts them, but I'm not sure it's already known how exactly that'll work.

EDIT:

^ ye, the essence is what I mean

Deleted
    I hope people also make these threas in the official WoW forums, sadly I don't think Blizzard look as much on mmo-champion.
    A lot of threads here on EU forum's, but... I think it's useless, blizz know they fucked up. Or just don't give a fuck!

15+ Year Old Account
    so, tonights raid happend, over an 2h timespan

3x From Xavius HC
    1x Elerethe Norm (Mine, DK cloak)
    1x Cenarius Norm
    1x Xavius Norm
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    I've noticed this as well. The last two people in my guild to get legendary, have received another legendary right around 12 hours later. This has happened several times to several people in my guild. RNG or not, it's plain dumb.
    This has happened in my guild as well, multiple times, after Blizzard claimed they fixed the bug. This legendary system is one of the dumbest things I've seen in the lifetime of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable View Post
    You are absolutely right. At the same time, Don't you think the probability of getting a second legendary 45 minutes after is extremely low?
    The probability never changes. If you win the lottery today you have the exact same chance of winning it tomorrow.

I said it the day they introduced this variety of legendary; these items will break the game and force players into an extremely unhappy state.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's someone who got two legendaries within minutes of each other yesterday, even better they were the third and fourth legendary they've had on that character.

RNG my arse, Blizzards system broken and they know it. I'm not one for wishing bad things on others but I honestly hope this thread from their US forums is giving some of those at Blizzard the sleepness nights they deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaiz View Post
    Here's someone who got two legendaries within minutes of each other yesterday, even better they were the third and fourth legendary they've had on that character.

RNG my arse, Blizzards system broken and they know it. I'm not one for wishing bad things on others but I honestly hope this thread from their US forums is giving some of those at Blizzard the sleepness nights they deserve.
    problem is... blizz doesnt (apparently) give a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    This is why I stopped playing my alt for now. Not going to be like my buddy, got a great leg on an alt he hates.
    Its stupid for your main to be doing a 1000% more stuff and the Alt does 1 Heroic for the daily Ap and gets it.

Deleted
    Not gotten a single legendary on my main, or my three alts. But i've seen friends get their first/second/third. Even had a friend get his second on an alt.

I'm not salty at all.

Did this require another thread? Couldn't you have put it in one of the hundred others?
    Mods, any chance of a Legendary ranting megathread like the LoL and Hearthstone subforums have?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    Not having a legendary should not hinder your ability to play the game.
    It does though when you're being sat from raids for not having one.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What will people complain about when they have two legendaries, probably that they don't have all of them.

For me my personal view of the situation is simple:
    0 legendaries received - 0 shits given

Same people who were saying it is just RNG when there was actually a bug are still saying RNG now.

But hey, nothing is broke, right?

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny how people are crying about Legendaries like the players used to when Diablo 3 first came out. Not having a legendary should not hinder your ability to play the game.
    It shouldnt. But here we are, months after beta where we voiced our concerns over the drop rates as well as the impact of legendaries, how they were dropping and the "fail safe" and it has a profound ability to influence Mythic + groups as well as raids.

Unforunately, implementing a Diablo 3 style loot system may seem like a great way to make content stretch, however, in an MMO you want to be able to visually see you are working towards something rather than "getting lucky" and it gets tiresome.

I would rather have no legendary and build up the bad protection luck, than get a crap legendary and be screwed for god knows how long till you get the next one. I got Aggramars stride and its by far the worst piece of crap that existed, even my 850 boots had better secondary stats

So yea its crap

Starting today I "could" equip two legendaries. Too bad I don't even own one (and play a class that seems to be balanced around a specific legendary). Thanks Morhaime.

I find it funny how people are crying about Legendaries like the players used to when Diablo 3 first came out. Not having a legendary should not hinder your ability to play the game.
    Some legendaries are a really big deal depending on what content you're pursuing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Same people who were saying it is just RNG when there was actually a bug are still saying RNG now.

But hey, nothing is broke, right?
    This ^ On so many levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..