Found something interesting on WoWHead.com for Demonology

Class Pets
    Abilities (3)
    Felstorm The Felguard recklessly swings its weapon, striking all nearby targets within 8 yards for 130% weapon damage every 1 sec for 6 sec. The Felguard cannot take any other action during Felstorm.
    Now requires Level 38, down from 45

Waterbolt Deals [(80%100% of Spell power) * 0.75] Frost damage to the target.

Wrathstorm The Wrathguard recklessly swings its weapon, striking all nearby targets within 8 yards for its weapon damage every 1 sec for 6 sec.
    The Wrathguard cannot perform any other abilities during Wrathstorm.
    Now requires Level 38, down from 45

http://www.wowhead.com/news=256825/p...-valor-testing

About half way down the page, didn't see this on MMO, so don't know, but promising maybe?

Idk, until I see a source for the glyph I won't get my hopes up.

Promising for what?
    That they have changed the name of Felstorm to Wrathstorm if you've got the Wrathguard glyph?

I'd rather they did so you could have both the wrathguard glyph and be able to change his weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    Promising for what?
    That they have changed the name of Felstorm to Wrathstorm if you've got the Wrathguard glyph?

I'd rather they did so you could have both the wrathguard glyph and be able to change his weapons.
    I believe the problem with the glyph was that it doubled the damage because the WG used two weapons. This could be a sign that they are fixing this so that the glyph can be returned.

Deleted
    Promising for what?

The wrathguard glyph included the weapon changing (with weapon from your bag) in its function.

Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    The wrathguard glyph included the weapon changing (with weapon from your bag) in its function.
    I'm pretty sure it didnt.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=139315/g...guard#comments

Deleted
    It did on the beta.