Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    You know this for a fact based on what?

You know this for a fact based on what?
    Alex Jones is the only unbiased source of media I listen to.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    I provided evidence. Ive defended my position already.
    Just for the record. You accused Clinton of killing a whole bunch of people and said that proof was in the WikiLeaks documents but I still haven't seen any proof to back up that claim.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Generally speaking, getting all of your news from one ("unbiased") individual is a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Generally speaking, getting all of your news from one ("unbiased") individual is a bad idea.
    No, that's how they get you. Mass mainstream media just brainwashes you all with the same one message from multiple sources.

The tea leaves in my cup prove so.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Could you link where this video is and approximately the point where what you described happens or a transcript with a page number? Sorry, I simply don't have 5 hours to watch this and sense you already did, do me a solid and let me know where it is.
    The fact that things can't be summed up for you in 10 word headline for you to process and agree with or disagree with and dismiss out of hand doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist.

You guys are constantly demanding unreasonable amounts of evidence. The evidence in question is in the videos I linked. This isn't really an issue that somebody else should summarize for you and provide cliffnotes, that's the whole problem. Why don't you actually view the evidence you dismiss out of hand?

These are congressional hearings held under oath. Explain why that's not good enough, or why it's simply not important enough for you to spend the time watching before forming and sharing your opinion.

Additionally, if you want to save some time, you can go ahead and skip everything the democratic senators say while they're acting as defense counsel.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-10-13 at 01:46 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah..

oh what, bradly manning? what evidence are you talking about.

but trump? OH THAT GIRL SETTLED OUT OF COURT WITH A RICH GUY. OBVIOUS RAPIST.

there's always an excuse.
    Funny how the Republicans can't pin a single thing on Hillary, and yet they're so certain that she's guilty of EVERYTHING but Trump has settled tons of lawsuits and they don't bat an eyelash.

Always excuses.

All I've ever been pointing out is the blatant hypocrisy of their hatred of Clinton, when Trump has always done worse.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Alex Jones thinks Clinton is literally a demon. Yes, literally.

So, you're either trolling or an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Alex Jones thinks Clinton is literally a demon. Yes, literally.

So, you're either trolling or an idiot.
    Well, maybe she wouldn't be a demon if she didn't orchestrate the murder of Dr. Ben Ghazi.

The Alt-Wrong want to repeal the 19th amendment so Donald can win. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b05eff55814a75

*inarticulate noise*
    Yes. I see. Well, by all means, carry on then.
    *nodes sagely*

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking
    The Alt-Wrong want to repeal the 19th amendment so Donald can win. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b05eff55814a75
    That's right! We gave them womens too much freedom, need to take it back they're ruining this country! Just like those dirty Muslims! We gotta drive 'em outta here or else this country would start looking like Saudi Arab...

Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    While I want to believe they are trolls, but I do love the "oh look an -ist word" comment when called a sexist. I would think wanting to deny us the right to vote is textbook sexism, but i could be wrong here.

10+ Year Old Account

Grab 'em by the pussy.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    While I want to believe they are trolls, but I do love the "oh look an -ist word" comment when called a sexist. I would think wanting to deny us the right to vote is textbook sexism, but i could be wrong here.
    Silly wo-man.

They're protecting us from our own bad inclinations. It's for your own good.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Yes. I see. Well, by all means, carry on then.
    *nodes sagely*

That's right! We gave them womens too much freedom, need to take it back they're ruining this country! Just like those dirty Muslims! We gotta drive 'em outta here or else this country would start looking like Saudi Arab...

Fuck.
    You can always tell the people who jump in without reading the last few pages are. God it warms my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Silly wo-man.

They're protecting us from our own bad inclinations. It's for your own good.
    I just don't know what is best for me I guess. Men need to decide everything, clearly better at making decisions :/

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I just don't know what is best for me I guess. Men need to decide everything, clearly better at making decisions :/
    finally we agree on something.

Fox News is running the story about the two groped ladies, added a third and the end of the article focuses on Anderson Cooper asking at the debate if Trump does these things and he said no, and they point out that these stories mean he was lying at a debate. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...w-reports.html

and likewise, since bill's accusers were lying naturally these women are too right?
    This is the difference between Trump supporters and the rest of us. They're willing to believe any conspiracy that's ever existed about the Clintons.

Luckily when it comes to Trump, a lot of his insanity is on tape and in his own words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Fox News is running the story about the two groped ladies, added a third and the end of the article focuses on Anderson Cooper asking at the debate if Trump does these things and he said no, and they point out that these stories mean he was lying at a debate. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...w-reports.html
    et tu fox?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-