Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    "So in other words, you guys have no actual interest in doing anything about such an obvious problem when you can just go "oops our bad deal with it."
    Thanks for showing the community how much you (don't) care about the quality of your product."

This guy needs a good kick in the teeth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpioX View Post
    The other is the "This side Up" Achievement done through archaeology in which also the spirit of ech'ero mount quest is also being gated. Since the games release 3 quests were repeated every other week. The first was the the crystaline eye of undravius, followed by the starlight beacon and for the last 2 weeks in a row was the spear of rethu. This is unacceptable and they need to fix this right away.
    You realise the Archaeology quests are meant to be on a 2 week cycle. Blizzard hasn't hidden that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Whoever wrote that scathing response needs to go outside and calm the hell down.
    The sad thing is, it echoes the vast majority of the players now. Since I stopped playing and investing in the game (and it's a HUGE weight off the shoulders), it's glaring how..dare I say it...entitled WoW players are. They get more fired up about a broken game mechanic than they do real world issues. "What? Russia is firing nukes at us? Blizzard better not fuck up and not let me log on because of it!"

It really is an addiction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    Blizzard said in beta there were so many world quests that we shouldn't see duplicates too often. If we saw them too frequently, we should say something because it wasn't intended. We have 11 world bosses and now have the same one twice in a row. That's a duplicate and thus isn't intended by Blizzard's own statement during beta. So players have a right to complain. It's one thing if it was Withered J'im, then Flotsam, then Withered J'im again. That's not the case. It's no different than the NA region being stuck with the same pet off Kosumoth 4 resets in a row.

I have to wonder if Blizzard pulls this crap on purpose. You'd think they would have put in a similar system to the garrison traders or at least put a forced cooldown on world bosses (and perhaps Kosumoth) to ensure we don't see the same one two weeks in a row.
    If you feel you have rights to complain, you need to take a close examination of your life, your principles, and your priorities. It's a fucking video game.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    Blizzard said in beta there were so many world quests that we shouldn't see duplicates too often. If we saw them too frequently, we should say something because it wasn't intended. We have 11 world bosses and now have the same one twice in a row. That's a duplicate and thus isn't intended by Blizzard's own statement during beta. So players have a right to complain. It's one thing if it was Withered J'im, then Flotsam, then Withered J'im again. That's not the case. It's no different than the NA region being stuck with the same pet off Kosumoth 4 resets in a row.

I have to wonder if Blizzard pulls this crap on purpose. You'd think they would have put in a similar system to the garrison traders or at least put a forced cooldown on world bosses (and perhaps Kosumoth) to ensure we don't see the same one two weeks in a row.
    World bosses work different on the WQ list. They have their own seperate pool to choose from. Being only 11 choices it was inevitable that rolling a dice on which World Boss would be up would eventually give the same twice in a row. It was just the fact that unlucky roll happened in the first few weeks that really made it noticable.

All they have done to stop it is now when the dice rolls to figure out which WB is up for the week, there will be code to exclude previous weeks choice. Though at the end of the day, people throwing a fucking fit over a World Boss spawn and just acting like juveniles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skorpioX View Post
    I see now that the withered J'im world boss 2 weeks in a row was done intentional. If you look at the achievements for your artifact weapon called, "Unleashed Monstrosities" you have to kill 8 world bosses to unlock the skin. So far we did Nithogg and Levantus. Withered Jim has been on for two weeks because they sneakily removed him removed from that list thinking no one will know. worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20307794/unleashed-monstrosities-a-look-at-world-bosses. They are gating the players from unlocking this achievement. This not the only weekly world quest artifact weapon that is being gated. The other is the "This side Up" Achievement done through archaeology in which also the spirit of ech'ero mount quest is also being gated. Since the games release 3 quests were repeated every other week. The first was the the crystaline eye of undravius, followed by the starlight beacon and for the last 2 weeks in a row was the spear of rethu. This is unacceptable and they need to fix this right away.

They need to put 2 world bosses per week enough of this nonsense they can fix this problem right now like they hotfixed PVP. That they fix. They removed the number of PVP world quests you can do per day. Then when they did a week later before it was announced the sneakily and intentionally reduced the honor you got from those 4 quests in half so instead of 300 you got 150. To force you to do Ashran. Fix your game....
    loosen the strap on that Tinfoil hat. it is cutting off Blood to your brain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    The sad thing is, it echoes the vast majority of the players now. Since I stopped playing and investing in the game (and it's a HUGE weight off the shoulders), it's glaring how..dare I say it...entitled WoW players are. They get more fired up about a broken game mechanic than they do real world issues. "What? Russia is firing nukes at us? Blizzard better not fuck up and not let me log on because of it!"

It really is an addiction.

- - - Updated - - -

If you feel you have rights to complain, you need to take a close examination of your life, your principles, and your priorities. It's a fucking video game.
    No mate, it`s a product with a monthly fee, just like your tv subscription or your newspapers or just any other product in the world with monthly payment or annual...or weekly, etc..therefore me (and you until stopped to pay and everybody else who pays money for it) entitled to complain about any damn thing what he/she does not like)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    No mate, it`s a product with a monthly fee, just like your tv subscription or your newspapers or just any other product in the world with monthly payment or annual...or weekly, etc..therefore me (and you until stopped to pay and everybody else who pays money for it) entitled to complain about any damn thing what he/she does not like)
    You're goddamn right!

They should thank us that we give them free feedback about their product. There are companies who have to make surveys and public analysis (for a lot of money) to find out why their product sales are decreasing.

And the end of the day they piss on us, what a joke.... The artists are the only ones at Blizzard who pull their managers' ass out from the mess all the time.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2016-10-12 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    I don't think crusade is final. 3% damage increase over 35% for quicker Hp generation doesn't make sense to me, unless you can work it into a Mastery build some how.

However if its the 3% plus the original 35% I would hope they buff divine purpose...

They should just bring back inquisition as a talent.
    You've misunderstood. It stacks. Just like current Crusade, except that it stacks on using Judgment instead of stacking on spending HoPo.

The change in this build is that they removed the limit of 15 stacks, or at least they removed it from the tooltip.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You aren't entitled to it. Just like you aren't entitled to a response from Devs and they don't have a responsibility to answer every asinine complaint morons like to make.

This is where the World is fucked these days, people give $15 to a Multi-billion company and think their opinion or input matters. when 99.999999999% of the time their opinion means jack fucking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    You aren't entitled to it. Just like you aren't entitled to a response from Devs and they don't have a responsibility to answer every asinine complaint morons like to make.

This is where the World is fucked these days, people give $15 to a Multi-billion company and think their opinion or input matters. when 99.999999999% of the time their opinion means jack fucking shit.
    A company that pays 0 attention to their buyers opnions will probably fail.

One iPhone 7 means nothing for Apple, but if they just don't care about their clients, it will be really bad for Apple.

Also the argument about "it's a game" is also wrong. It's just a game when we are kids, when we grow up, we learn that it's a product and we are customers. We could say that a Galaxy Note 7 is just a damn phone (and one Note 7 means as much money for Samsung as one $15 month fee for Blizzard). But no, it's a product.

If there is a problem (we're talking about problems, broken stuff, not people crying in foruns about class X or Y beating them in PvP) with the product, the company should give an answer about it when it's reported. At least an ETA about a fix for the problem (if any). Blizzard actually fails a lot about that (plenty of long runing reported problems with the product without a single "known issues" about it) and they can only get out with it because of the lack of true competition.

$15 per month for a year is actually a good amount by the way.

I pay for HBO. That does not give me the right to demand that they change the story on any show they broadcast.

It's a fucking video game, not curing cancer. Get some perspective.

15+ Year Old Account
    I pay for HBO. That does not give me the right to demand that they change the story on any show they broadcast.

no, but if HBO gave you last week's episode of the show instead of this week one due to a problem on their end, you'd have legitimate cause for complaint (which is what people were complaining about)

complaints are good, you correct problems with a feedback, and the best feedback is the negative feedback. while a lot of the complaints are trivial and frivolous, they all eventually help blizzard improve their game (if they pay attention to them)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    You've misunderstood. It stacks. Just like current Crusade, except that it stacks on using Judgment instead of stacking on spending HoPo.

The change in this build is that they removed the limit of 15 stacks, or at least they removed it from the tooltip.
    That would make to other two talents out matched in comparison IMO. i hope they tweak the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    That would make to other two talents out matched in comparison IMO. i hope they tweak the others.
    Are you currently playing Ret?

In PvE, our current Crusade already far outstrips the other talents on the row. Not even close, it's a huge margin. This new form of Crusade is worse, and hence much better balanced with the alternative talents. It's just not QUITE as godawful as replacing a 35% boost with a 3% boost would have been

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Are you currently playing Ret?

In PvE, our current Crusade already far outstrips the other talents on the row. Not even close, it's a huge margin. This new form of Crusade is worse, and hence much better balanced with the alternative talents. It's just not QUITE as godawful as replacing a 35% boost with a 3% boost would have been
    I go Ret for WQs, I main Holy. I use DP as it's more useful for casual play and nothing stays alive long enough for crusade to get to it's full potential.

I really wish Blizz would stop responding to assholes on the forum. It just rewards bad behavior.

You can criticize something without being a dick about it.

Deleted

You example is awesome...How the hell is related to the topic? And again: as long you pay for something, you have the right to complain about ANY fking thing...No matter if it is logical, reasonable or ethical..as a consumer you have this basic right...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post

Of course you do..you don`t know your own rights as consumer? So if you buying a faulty machine you not going to complain? Or if it`s not as it was advertised? Or if the waiter was an asshole with you in the restaurant? Or..and the list is endless...