10+ Year Old Account
    In a move that should have been made earlier, the Trump campaign cedes Virginia and consolidates into battleground states where they actually stand a chance of winning.

And Pennsylvania too.

This very likely surprised Mike Pence, who gave a speech there hours before.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2016-10-13 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAGINGBRODADDY View Post
    Mate I don't think you have a firm grasp on what you want to say. You're not making any fucking sense.
    Says the guy that claims that Saudi Arabia was funding Hillary Clinton and that they are a "terrorist organization". Not only did she not receive money directly, they aren't a terrorist organization. The money went to the Clinton Foundation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The money went to the Clinton Foundation.
    "My fellow terrorist, do you know what will really drive fear into the Americans?"
    "No, tell me."
    "If we donate millions to HIV/AIDS medicine to Africa."
    "Oh! Will there also be money for women's literacy?"
    "I believe so. It's on their website."
    "Truly this will be our finest terrorist act yet."

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "My fellow terrorist, do you know what will really drive fear into the Americans?"
    "No, tell me."
    "If we donate millions to HIV/AIDS medicine to Africa."
    "Oh! Will there also be money for women's literacy?"
    "I believe so. It's on their website."
    "Truly this will be our finest terrorist act yet."
    You owe me a new shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by 420blazeit View Post
    Why don't you enlighten us.
    Settling a civil lawsuit outside of court isn't the same as being convicted of a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    A settlement means you don't intend to fight the charges, and instead want to settle with the other party so that you can negotiate better terms than a judge would give you under a guilty verdict. He's actually had over 100 settlements, and 38 prosecutions.

(In before "He's only been convicted 38 times out of hundreds of cases?! SUCH A LOW NUMBER," without the person considering that 38 convictions is nigh unprecedented for a president to have under his belt.)
    Batman is confused on the difference between civil cases and criminal cases. He's confused on the the difference between "guilty" and "liable." He's confused on what the word convicted means. He's confused on the idea that you can settle a civil lawsuit without any admission of fault.

Good enough?
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-10-13 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Settling a civil lawsuit outside of court isn't the same as being convicted of a crime.
    That's exactly what the person you quoted is fucking saying.

@Breccia You are going to love this. https://www.buzzfeed.com/kendalltagg...1bn#.kunY98Ygd

Apparently he walked into the dressing rooms for the Miss Teen USA while they were changing and said "Don't worry ladies, I have seen it all before" to them. The problem is, he walked in on teens that were as young as 15. While this was in 1997, this still makes him 49 walking in on 15 year olds. Not only did 1 contestant say this, but 3 others who wished to remain anonymous also confirmed the story.

Although some claim it didn't happen or couldn't have happened. A lot of the ones that said it didn't said they might not have been in the room at the time or others didn't believe it could happen because there was so much security or chaperones for the ones that were 15. Although there is Trump recordings from the Howard Stern show saying such things as “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

I believe this is the same recording that said that his daughter was a "piece of ass" by Stern and Trump agreed with him.

That's exactly what the person you quoted is fucking saying.
    No it's not. He's saying Trump has been convicted. You don't get "convicted" in a civil lawsuit.

No it's not. He's saying Trump has been convicted. You don't get "convicted" in a civil lawsuit.
    Where was the word "convicted" in what you quoted? Regardless, seems like you're arguing semantics.

Where was the word "convicted" in what you quoted?
    Don't jump in without reading the thread. I don't fucking care who's alt you are.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    (In before "He's only been convicted 38 times out of hundreds of cases?! SUCH A LOW NUMBER," without the person considering that 38 convictions is nigh unprecedented for a president to have under his belt.)

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    "By the way, the two really, really bad stories I mentioned would soon be dropping still haven't actually dropped." -Liz Mair

Source:https://twitter.com/LizMair/status/786418574394920960

Just a heads up; 2 more Trump stories on the way. (If she is to be believed)
    Oh god. I hope its something N-word related

Don't jump in without reading the thread. I don't fucking care who's alt you are.
    He's clearly using the word to mean found liable in civil court if he's referring to civil cases. You're arguing semantics. Like you always seem to do.

He's clearly using the word to mean found liable in civil court if he's referring to civil cases. You're arguing semantics. Like you always seem to do.
    Then he can reply himself and admit that he was wrong. The difference between being found guilty in a criminal case and found liable in a civil lawsuit is not a matter of semantics. Ask OJ fucking Simpson. It can mean the difference between paying monetary damages or going to the electric chair. Likewise, settling a lawsuit out of court is not the same as admitting blame. That's exactly why defendants settle outside of court, so they don't have to admit fault.

If you want to embarrass yourself any further, post on your main account. Until then...Fuck Off.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-10-13 at 07:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    ...yeah but...they were beauty pageant contestants, right? I mean, they were probably, erm, "mature", right? And no video evidence, right? His word against theirs? Look, if you're going to try to convince me Trump's a pedophile, you're going to need actual proof, like a video. And a much younger girl, I dunno, ten or --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRAPLodRnd4

...but...but...

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Oh god. I hope its something N-word related
    Place your bets! I'm thinking illegal mexican labor with slave-level pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    My money's on "she's bluffing".

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    He's in construction work, I would figure it's almost inevitable that one of the subcontractors he's worked with isn't working above the table. It's not a matter of if he has, but how many.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    He's in construction work, I would figure it's almost inevitable that one of the subcontractors he's worked with isn't working above the table. It's not a matter of if he has, but how many.
    The question would be can they tie it to Trump. Trump's withstood such accusations thus far because he can easily make the excuse "I hired someone to do that part of the job. They did the job, they got paid, end of story. As long as they got it done I didn't need to look into how it got done. Bla bla bla employ lots of people." In order for that to be effective, they have to demonstrate that he was aware of, but didn't care about, illegal mexican labor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The question would be can they tie it to Trump. Trump's withstood such accusations thus far because he can easily make the excuse "I hired someone to do that part of the job. They did the job, they got paid, end of story. As long as they got it done I didn't need to look into how it got done. Bla bla bla employ lots of people."
    See, then we'd know he was lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    See, then we'd know he was lying.
    Well they obviously did a mediocre job that wasn't up to par with industry standards. You could ask anybody, anybody, I had the place open the next day to sooo many people and you know what they said? They didn't do a good job. They loved the place, love me, didn't like the job they did.