Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    Shield of the Righteous was as good as pre-nerf IP, and will continue to scale throughout the whole expansion.
    Seriously....lolwut?

Hi everyone,

I updated to the latest SimulationCraft yesterday (703-03), and I'm getting some strange results.

Armor ~= Haste > Crit > Mastery ~= Vers > Str > Leech
    Armor -0.48 Haste -0.47 Crit -0.23 Mastery -0.14 Vers -0.13 Strength -0.07 Leech 0.01

Before I updated to 703-03, Versatility was best by far, now however, crit is in there aswell, which kind of boggles me.
    Anyone has similar experience using it?

Edit:
    My stats are as following:
    Mastery: 53.23%
    Haste: 14.68%
    Versatility: 9.29%/4.64%
    Crit: 8.42%
    Last edited by Ninrilith; 2016-10-09 at 04:04 PM.

Sim overvalues crit because it sims attacks that can be parried, but its very unreliable compared to armor/versa and don't work on magic and unblockable attacks like bleeds for example and a lot of other stuff. Also you have to be facing your target to parry. Well, yeah, you always have to face tank, but it's still an issue that you need to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninrilith View Post
    Hi everyone,

I updated to the latest SimulationCraft yesterday (703-03), and I'm getting some strange results.

Armor ~= Haste > Crit > Mastery ~= Vers > Str > Leech
    Armor -0.48 Haste -0.47 Crit -0.23 Mastery -0.14 Vers -0.13 Strength -0.07 Leech 0.01

Before I updated to 703-03, Versatility was best by far, now however, crit is in there aswell, which kind of boggles me.
    Anyone has similar experience using it?

Edit:
    My stats are as following:
    Mastery: 53.23%
    Haste: 14.68%
    Versatility: 9.29%/4.64%
    Crit: 8.42%
    Can you please link a paste bin to your apl and that of the boss? Context is everything. Or just host the SIM result somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by booi View Post
    Can you please link a paste bin to your apl and that of the boss? Context is everything. Or just host the SIM result somewhere.
    Here's a link with a recent one:
    dropbox com/s/v7herq9deco7gdv/results_html.html?dl=0

Can't post links because of post counts, so just add a . where it's missing.

Your boss base melee is only 264k. Without looking at logs, should likely be closer to 2 million.

Look at the melee hits warriors take from unblocked ursoc. Divide our their armour vs level 113 mobs. That should be the base melee you're using. If you're leaving spelk nuke/dot/melee nuke in, tune them accordingly.

So i have 3 trinkets to choose from, which 2 would you prefer using out of these 3?

Horn of Valor 845 ilvl (915 vers & Active for 2825 strength for 30s)
    Shard of Rokmora 855 ilvl (1292 strength & Active for Absorbing 77k damage each hit up to a maximum absorb of 731k dmg)
    Drained Mana Crystal 840ilvl (1123 strength & 898 Versatility)

Anyone else notice that dragon scales is currently providing a 60% bonus, even though the tooltip reflects a patch from august that lowered it to 40% from 60%?

Deleted
    What's the best way to try to simulate mythic+ / raid trash with simcraft? I set it to use 4 enemies on a shorter fight time. This resulted in me getting a haste>mastery>vers weight rather than the usual vers>mastery>haste on a single patchwerk target. Also are there any custom profiles for raid bosses in EN as opposed to relying on the standard built in templates?

Is priority shield block and then filling with ignore pain?

Quote Originally Posted by Nbx View Post
    Is priority shield block and then filling with ignore pain?
    Yes because of Dragon Scales

No prot buffs make me a sad panda. Would have loved to see a small increase to the IP cap.

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    No prot buffs make me a sad panda. Would have loved to see a small increase to the IP cap.
    Why the hell would they buff us? We're still one of the top performing tanks...

My Ravager (prot) does like 12-17k per tick since the maintenance, what the hell.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-10-12 at 10:24 PM.

Downed Nyth/Elere/Ursoc tonight, and got a few new gear pieces. Sitting at...

25.46% Haste (+8,274)
    34.59% Mastery (+5,272)
    7.43% Versa (+2,972)
    12.37% Crit (+2,581)

Before the raids opened, I was pretty much all-in on Haste/Versa, but with the itemization of TEN loot, I find myself primarily stacked with Haste/Mastery gear... And it's working really nicely, I gotta say.

Anyone have a comparison between all the tank trinkets? I have 7 trinkets now

Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor
    Unbridled Fury
    Ember of Nullification
    Hunger of the Pack
    Writhing Heart of Darkness
    Parjesh's Medallion
    Unstable Arcanocrystal

At the moment I'm thinking Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor + Parjesh's Medallion for raids

Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor + Unstable Arcanocrystal for WQ etc

Writhing Heart of Darkness + Parjesh's Medallion for dungeons

I've been using Parjesh's more or less by default and on balance I think I'd much rather have any stat in that slot besides stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Anyone have a comparison between all the tank trinkets? I have 7 trinkets now

Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor
    Unbridled Fury
    Ember of Nullification
    Hunger of the Pack
    Writhing Heart of Darkness
    Parjesh's Medallion
    Unstable Arcanocrystal

At the moment I'm thinking Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor + Parjesh's Medallion for raids

Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor + Unstable Arcanocrystal for WQ etc

Writhing Heart of Darkness + Parjesh's Medallion for dungeons
    goblet + ember for raids/mythic/everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Is this trinket any good?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=138225/p...cho&bonus=1807

Dropped for me last week. Wish it had mastery or ver over haste.

Deleted
    Its okay id geuss but only because haste reduces SB cooldown the passive is effect is meh though imo.