Deleted

Do i Need more haste?

So, this is my first post as a hunter, i'm a returning player after 4 years who played only Warrior since vanilla.
    2 Months to learn the mechanics, studying the guide, reading the sims and and trying to not go in melee under the boss...
    Yes i read the guide written by Azor ( almost every day since 1 september ).
    this is my armory:http : // eu. battle.net /wow/en/character/runetotem/Bakah/advanced
    as you can see i'm sitting on 11.62% haste
    The question is, do i need more haste? cause i wondering why i used to cast about 30% less aimed shot than other Hunter MM.
    On Ursoc Heroic, last night, i performed 20% and ursoc from my point of view is a pretty simple fight so i really can't understand what i'm doing wrong.
    this is the log: http s: // www .warcraftlogs. com /reports/ VpG7CDXQAYLd1v6j#type=damage-done&fight=24&source=7

And This is the CheckmyWOW Log:ht tp : // www .checkmywow . com /reports/VpG7CDXQAYLd1v6j/139240886/24?tab=basic which tell me Only to improve marked shot in that fight; how can i improve from 20% to 50% perf improving only marked shot?.
    Compare that fight with a friends, MM, same raid https : // ww w. warcraftlogs . com/reports/compare/VpG7CDXQAYLd1v6j/VpG7CDXQAYLd1v6j#fight=24,24&source=7,39&type=damage-done;
    Aimed Shot Total: 54(mine) vs 71.

He has about 5.5% more haste than me ( 17.13% vs 11.62)

tl;dr; do i need more haste or i can fix my lack doing rotation excercise again and again?

thank you in advance

edit: seems that i can not post any kind of url so i must "customize" the links a little.

Deleted
    5% haste is not going to make up for 30% more aimed shots.

There are parts of the fight where you don't aimed shot for 20+ seconds, yet you have high focus and vuln up. A few times you begun casting and didn't finish it, so it's probably terrible movement management that's your issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerb View Post

There are parts of the fight where you don't aimed shot for 20+ seconds, yet you have high focus and vuln up. A few times you begun casting and didn't finish it, so it's probably terrible movement management that's your issue.
    You essentially should NEVER have a moment on a boss fight where you're not outputting damage. You're spending too much time focusing on mechanics and forgetting to actually DPS. Just spend some time to work on your game sense and your DPS will follow.

I mean on Ursoc you rarely need to move. For example if you know you're going to move soon to soak the charge, make sure you have an instant cast or you're not going to cap on focus when you take a few steps to get into position. Once the charge is over you can re-position yourself around instant casts when you get them, if you're using Barrage on this fight it's a perfect tool to use while you're moving. Also if you drain your focus completely that's a GREAT time to move around as you literally have nothing to do other than wait for procs.

Like I said before, it just sounds like you're getting too caught up in mechanics and simply forgetting to DPS. Record your gameplay with Fraps or Shadowplay and you will see how flawed your rotation becomes the moment a mechanic is introduced. Sadly your haste has nothing to do with it

Edit: Also do you have your 2nd Artifact Trait? Did the other Hunter have his.
    Last edited by mmocf6edb8744c; 2016-10-13 at 10:13 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks.
    So my stats are ok and i need only to learn HOW and WHEN to move , trying to not stop or break my dps.
    i'll work on that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jerb View Post

please can you tell me how can i see when i start to cast a AiS and do not finish?

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Bakaras View Post
    Please can you tell me how can i see when i start to cast a AiS and do not finish?

thank you
    A castbar...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pujoparta View Post
    A castbar...

really?
    OMG how can i figure it without you!
    hahahahahaha

i mean, how can i see in the logs when i broke a cast

Deleted
    In the cast events you can see you casting it but never firing it. On the replay you can also target yourself and see aimed shots being aborted.

Go to around 40 seconds on the replay and watch how many you abort as you move.