Quote Originally Posted by MilesofMachines View Post
    Not surprised, but sad. I hadn't seen anybody with it (glitched, ofc) yet, so I had hopes. There was quite a bit of outrage when they announced they'd be killing 2h frost, then it just disappeared, I didn't look into it much, but I assumed they offered some solution, like the bow for BM.

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually a quote from our buddy Yogg-Saron. While looking for the exact quote (which I didn't find for sure, but it's basically "He will learn; No king rules forever"), I found his VA (Jamieson Price) is credited as Yogg-Saron in LEGION credits, at least according to wowpedia, and Imdb, can anybody confirm that?
    He may do the voice of several other actors... will research soon

Update http://wow.gamepedia.com/Jamieson_Price he does several voices in legion including Yogg-Saron
    Last edited by CaldwenDK; 2016-10-13 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masskara View Post
    Ok.. looking at the Blood info for their HAA. Do they have to be in Blood spec? I know other classes can use that scenario to gain their shiny. So, UH use a spec based ability to gain theirs. Therefore am thinking we must rely on something linked with us being Frost. Otherwise Blood and UH would have picked it up while rocking about Broken Isles. That's my first reasoning.

Next, the trigger. I'm in the "High AK" camp. Possibly like UH a proc from something Frost specific. Our funky weapons can have little versions fly about, AND we can get them to attack!! Could that trigger something? Sindragosa doing something in a proc?

Mr Fulthark is also still a best bet.. for the end. Am also thinking we need to start asking some VERY specific questions of the GM's. other than that, I for one am happy it's not that simple, but am NOT a puzzle solver type. Xxoo
    Nope. I got Blood skin as unholy spec and loot spec.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    any1 killed this rare mob for wq in stormheim? icc 1. boss look alike

Quote Originally Posted by CaldwenDK View Post
    He may do the voice of several other actors... will research soon

Update http://wow.gamepedia.com/Jamieson_Price he does several voices in legion including Yogg-Saron
    Guess my question was more: I didn't know Yogg had new dialog in legion, does anybody know of any new dialog?

I guess the whispers in the Ulduar scenario with Magni are presumed to be Yogg, but i don't remember if they even had audio.

Quote Originally Posted by IronSavior View Post
    any1 killed this rare mob for wq in stormheim? icc 1. boss look alike
    Yeah. Nothung from him. Fjorlag i do believe his name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    The Blood ones comes from Withered Training. You do not need to be in Blood spec to get it (nor do you need to have Blood set as your loot choice). You just have to be a DK and loot the chest.

If the Frost trigger were just tied to using one of our class abilities, it would have already been found -- unless it's gated behind very high AK, or requires some complex flag before it will occur.

So our options for Frost are:
    1) Gated behind AK9 or higher.
    2) Gated behind content not yet seen in game (e.g. world bosses).
    3) Has a super complex trigger that no one has yet found.
    4) It's glitched.

Given that 1, 2, and 4 just require sitting around and waiting... the best we can do is try out different versions of 3.

--- Update: Does anyone know what this is? (imgur.com/a/k1951) I ran to Thorim's Peak and used a bunch of frost spells, then this blue glowy stuff surrounded my character and won't go away. Have entered/exited combat with goats in the area in case it was a lingering combat effect, but it's still there. No buffs or debuffs though.
    You could put a picture of the area where it happened and that spells did you use? So look if also happens to me, even that could be an effect of the transfiguration who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeithrom View Post
    You could put a picture of the area where it happened and that spells did you use? So look if also happens to me, even that could be an effect of the transfiguration who knows.
    Thorim's Peak, which is at 50,84 in Stormheim. I used Remorseless, Pillar of Frost, and Icebound Fortitude at the same time, then stood still for a few seconds to look at my other monitor. When I looked back, I was glowy. The glow doesn't match any of the ones produced by the individual spells, nor by any of my trinkets, enchants, or talents.

After doing some experimenting, it looks like the glow effect might be a darker blue version of the glow that surrounds the copies of your swords during combat.

Thorim's Peak, which is at 50,84 in Stormheim. I used Remorseless, Pillar of Frost, and Icebound Fortitude at the same time, then stood still for a few seconds to look at my other monitor. When I looked back, I was glowy. The glow doesn't match any of the ones produced by the individual spells, nor by any of my trinkets, enchants, or talents.

After doing some experimenting, it looks like the glow effect might be a darker blue version of the glow that surrounds the copies of your swords during combat.
    Run around and click all of the things!! Hahahaha

I can confirm this is reproducable, don't know if that's a good or bad thing

Edit: Nvm....tabbed back and it was gone!

I went and I tried 2 times, but nothing happens

Exited game, reopened, and it was gone. Did the same steps and the effect reappeared.

No idea. Could just be a graphical bug. I'll see if it affects anything around Stormheim.

While down near that site, near a PvP found a cave quite ... Strange? Inside there was just a normal mob, but in the end was a large stone with 3 runes and a light illuminating the grass next try to investigate but found nothing.

coordinates: 57,85

Quote Originally Posted by enossdrnomfg View Post
    Im exalted with all except for The Wardens i dont think rep's got anything to do with this im thinking smth connected to the withered or something.
    Both blood and unholy artifacts can be farmed in the withered scenario.
    I just hate poeple like you. Speaking without knowing. Spreading fake facts and non sense.

The Blood ones comes from Withered Training. You do not need to be in Blood spec to get it (nor do you need to have Blood set as your loot choice). You just have to be a DK and loot the chest.

If the Frost trigger were just tied to using one of our class abilities, it would have already been found -- unless it's gated behind very high AK, or requires some complex flag before it will occur.

So our options for Frost are:
    1) Gated behind AK9 or higher.
    2) Gated behind content not yet seen in game (e.g. world bosses).
    3) Has a super complex trigger that no one has yet found.
    4) It's glitched.

Given that 1, 2, and 4 just require sitting around and waiting... the best we can do is try out different versions of 3.

--- Update: Does anyone know what this is? (http://imgur.com/a/k1951) I ran to Thorim's Peak and used a bunch of frost spells, then this blue glowy stuff surrounded my character and won't go away. Have entered/exited combat with goats in the area in case it was a lingering combat effect, but it's still there. No buffs or debuffs though.
    Does the glow stay around your head or move with the shoulders? Could be a particle effect on the shoulder pieces (which are typically intermittent) or maybe you have a shoulder enchant applied?

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    Does the glow stay around your head or move with the shoulders? Could be a particle effect on the shoulder pieces (which are typically intermittent) or maybe you have a shoulder enchant applied?
    The glow is in the "center" of my character, chest-region. I removed all of my armor except my swords and it's still there. I also applied various model-changing toys and it persisted through the toy.

I ran all around Stormheim checking NPCs, locations, etc. and nothing seemed different. As cool and weird (and appropriately colored) as this glowing effect is, I'm unfortunately getting pretty convinced that it was a false alarm.

I'll screw around with it more tomorrow.

I'm thinking its coincidence but looking at the model for Dark RuneBlades it has a similar silhouette to Red Sword of Courage dropped by King Ymiron in H UP. I know by now someone would have seen the drop if it were from him in Helheim. However, there is the world boss Soultakers that have yet to spawn that are "Sent by Helya to raid the crypts of noble Vrykul kings." Just my 2 cents.

The glow is in the "center" of my character, chest-region. I removed all of my armor except my swords and it's still there. I also applied various model-changing toys and it persisted through the toy.

I ran all around Stormheim checking NPCs, locations, etc. and nothing seemed different. As cool and weird (and appropriately colored) as this glowing effect is, I'm unfortunately getting pretty convinced that it was a false alarm.

I'll screw around with it more tomorrow.
    Good eyes catching it all the same!

Anyone got that link to all the legion dialogue and what not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDingus View Post
    Anyone got that link to all the legion dialogue and what not?
    https://gist.githubusercontent.com/a.../gistfile1.txt

Deleted
    New-old idea (I guess).
    There was idea that captured Val'kyr in MoS will give us Runes of Darkening, but we figured out it only unlocks "Helheim Hath No Fury" achievement...
    But maybe... when we have this achievement completed we can find this rescued Val'kyr somewhere in Broken Isles, and maybe she will help us in some way (gives item, opens door etc.)
    Another thing but not 100% sure. When i was looking at "frost spot" in shield rest my frost hidden effect didn't trigger. As i said i am not sure if it dont work in this place or I was standing in place (was kneeling) to short becouse of mobs respawn.