Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Yes, because I don't like the feeling of having hairy legs. I guess you could call it a gender preference, but I'd probably do it if I were male, as well. I don't see how men could generally deal with it without it bothering them. >.<
    The understanding that we are supposed to be hairy helps.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Why are you supposed to? Why is it preferential? Are you told to do it, therefore obey someone else on the matter? Or, do you simply prefer it and choose to be that way? Have you even considered the alternative or have you simply let the decision be determined for you all this time?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Why are you supposed to? Why is it preferential? Are you told to do it, therefore obey someone else on the matter? Or, do you simply prefer it and choose to be that way? Have you even considered the alternative or have you simply let the decision be determined for you all this time?
    It's the "great" old natural argument. Which doesn't really work unless he still lives in caves too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It's the "great" old natural argument. Which doesn't really work unless he still lives in caves too.
    I understand that most people are content to simply do one or the other based solely on traditional gender roles. However, I think that simply state that is the case is... close minded, I'll say. I think that people should be who they want to be based on preferences that are based on experience and not traditions. Then again, it boils down to a person's basic mindset, whether they are open-minded and like trying new things, exploring, learning, and thinking for themselves or being more traditional, being close-minded, preferring safety, little to no change, dreading new experiences, and prefer to not have to think for themselves when someone or something else can for them. "Living in a cave" isn't really the right term, as it may simply be a traditional preference that has never considered the alternative because they never thought or wanted anything else since the decision being predetermined for them is much simpler to do.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Well, yes, but why does this guy need to know? :O
    Leg shaving fetish i suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Fetish triggered to just hear about it.
    I do admit, when I'm rubbing some cute chicks feet, i do tease about her shaving her legs and I check. Not a fetish though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    We, as in "us men" or as in "us humans"?
    If the former: Supposed in which way? Society?
    If the latter: The same would apply to women then. That said, I think it wouldn't really matter.

Deleted
    No, if anything I add hair to my legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    "Supposed" as in "men are statistically more likely to have body hair than not sans hair removal procedures". I never meant we should be that way; just that we mostly are and I never bothered to change that because I never had any motivation to. (Whereas I have a beard because a girl once let slip that she prefers men with beards.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    We, as in "us men" or as in "us humans"?
    If the former: Supposed in which way? Society?
    If the latter: The same would apply to women then. That said, I think it wouldn't really matter.
    "Us men", details as above.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Supposed" as in "men are statistically more likely to have body hair than not sans hair removal procedures". I never meant we should be that way; just that we mostly are and I never bothered to change that because I never had any motivation to. (Whereas I have a beard because a girl once let slip that she prefers men with beards.)

- - - Updated - - -

"Us men", details as above.
    So, you do it because you're told to. That's all that you have to iterate.
    ~~ ~~

So, you do it because you're told to. That's all that you have to iterate.
    No. That is a gross oversimplification of all I have shared. For a starter, what do you mean by "you do it" when I have just stated in a topic about shaving that I do not do it?

7+ Year Old Account
    No. That is a gross oversimplification of all I have shared. For a starter, what do you mean by "you do it" when I have just stated in a topic about shaving that I do not do it?
    Care to explain what aspect of your rebuttal that I "grossly oversimplified" then? I'm curious as to see what that would be.
    ~~ ~~

Care to explain what aspect of your rebuttal that I "grossly oversimplified" then? I'm curious as to see what that would be.
    As to leaving hair on my legs intact... No one ever told me to. No one ever told me not to, either. So either way, it would not qualify as "doing it because I'm told to". Hair just grows and I'm leaving it alone.

The beard? I wasn't exactly told to grow one. The girl just dropped the line about her preference - in fact, she was speaking in character during a tabletop RPG session but somehow I got the impression it would be true IRL as well. So I set aside shaving in the hopes of catching her eye. (It always felt a bother anyway.) We've divorced since but I kept the beard, it feels part of me now. Well, it is.

When I swam I did, including armpits.
    Can't shave much off my legs anyhow, it's all blonde fluff.

I still trim every area tho since a bush is gross.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2016-10-13 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    No. I have regular hair growth on my legs, so there's no need to do something about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Fetish triggered to just hear about it.
    I feel dirty now.

-backs slowly out of the thread-
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    As a non-swimming male, no, I don't. I see no point for me to do so.
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2016-10-13 at 04:01 PM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I am a male.

7+ Year Old Account
    As to leaving hair on my legs intact... No one ever told me to. No one ever told me not to, either. So either way, it would not qualify as "doing it because I'm told to". Hair just grows and I'm leaving it alone.

The beard? I wasn't exactly told to grow one. The girl just dropped the line about her preference - in fact, she was speaking in character during a tabletop RPG session but somehow I got the impression it would be true IRL as well. So I set aside shaving in the hopes of catching her eye. (It always felt a bother anyway.) We've divorced since but I kept the beard, it feels part of me now. Well, it is.
    Which is exactly my point, you do because you're told to. Just because no one supposedly physically told you don't mean that you aren't following the directive of others. Your will is not your own.
    ~~ ~~