Found some things a bit interesting, perhaps they're apart of something already revealed, but what are these about?

113806;"";"Sometime I miss the beautiful court of Lordaeron, and my father.";0;0;0;0;0;0;1;0;0;0;62814;0;22522

113809;"";"Terenas would have had you thrown out of here faster than he did Medivh.";0;0;0;0;0;0;1;0;0;0;62816;0;22522

Right guys I've got a new lead for you. I was mulling this over and I was thinking that runes are words right? Well some words rhyme and you know what rhymes with runes you may ask? Spoons! Then I remembered this bit of little known lore about Brutallus the Pit Lord and how he lost his hands. See people think Sargeras loves destroying worlds and cleaving things which is true but actually his real love is hosting absolutely fabulous dinner parties the likes of which put even the Nightborne to shame.

At one such soirée all was going well until the soup course where Mal'ganis was to present his legendary Fel Chicken Noodle Soup, Brutallus' favourite dish. It's disputed whether Brutallus was drunk or just hasty but he used a desert spoon to eat the soup, a huge faux pas. Upon seeing this Sargeras being a stickler for proper table etiquette flew into a rage and cleaved Brutallus' hands off right there and then and ordered his hands be replaced with swords so that he could never enjoy soup again. To this day Brutallus has never been invited back and yearns everyday to enjoy soup once more.

It is my belief that Nomi may in his quest for culinary supremacy ask you to find the recipe for Fel Chicken Noodle Soup which will lead you to Mal'ganis. Defeating him will award you the recipe and then you have to make a batch and feed it to Brutallus who then out of gratitude will present you the Runes of Darkening.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDingus View Post
    Found some things a bit interesting, perhaps they're apart of something already revealed, but what are these about?

113806;"";"Sometime I miss the beautiful court of Lordaeron, and my father.";0;0;0;0;0;0;1;0;0;0;62814;0;22522

113809;"";"Terenas would have had you thrown out of here faster than he did Medivh.";0;0;0;0;0;0;1;0;0;0;62816;0;22522
    First potentially could be Arthas, but are there other lore related characters with ties to Lordaeron and parents?

The second, where had Medivh been thrown out of? Court in Lordaeron? Karazhan? This dialog could be directed at Khadgar.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit, yah, that has to be directed at Khadgar. From WC3, Terenas to Medivh:

""I don't know who you are or what you believe, but this is not the time for rambling prophets! Our lands are beset by conflict, but it shall be we who decide how best to protect our people, not you!" - to Medivh, Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos"

I'm guessing both are tied to some visit the player makes with Khadgar to Undercity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    First potentially could be Arthas, but are there other lore related characters with ties to Lordaeron and parents?

The second, where had Medivh been thrown out of? Court in Lordaeron? Karazhan? This dialog could be directed at Khadgar.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit, yah, that has to be directed at Khadgar. From WC3, Terenas to Medivh:

""I don't know who you are or what you believe, but this is not the time for rambling prophets! Our lands are beset by conflict, but it shall be we who decide how best to protect our people, not you!" - to Medivh, Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos"

I'm guessing both are tied to some visit the player makes with Khadgar to Undercity.
    might have something to do with the unreleased hidden skin... same as the kneeling in the throne room

Deleted
    At least 113806 is likely related to Calia Menethil who is in the Priest Order Hall. She's the daughter of Terenas. (and it goes without saying, sister of Arthas)

I don't know, maybe these are lines she says in Netherlight Temple?

EDIT:
    I don't suppose anyone has checked in Tirisfal Glades, at Faol's Rest if she is present and has anything to say?
    Last edited by mmocfabaca2e64; 2016-10-13 at 02:25 PM.

Didn't find her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDingus View Post

Aren't those the quotes you get from Calia for poking her too many times?

Deleted
    Oh well, thanks for that. While it would make sense for some encounter with the last Menethil and the remains of Frostmourne, from what I can see she only exists in the Priest scenario and Priest Order Hall.
    I don't suppose there is any Priest contingent in the Broken Isles somewhere?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post

--- Update: Does anyone know what this is? (http://imgur.com/a/k1951) I ran to Thorim's Peak and used a bunch of frost spells, then this blue glowy stuff surrounded my character and won't go away. Have entered/exited combat with goats in the area in case it was a lingering combat effect, but it's still there. No buffs or debuffs though.
    Calm down your tities friend... This is a particular effect that your Pilar of Frost skill is active...

Sadly as what happened to the Unholy thread over time, people start hopping on to post things that were debunked from the start.

Please read through the first post and skim the others before posting. I wish we had a moderator who could edit misleading posts and note that they have or have not been debunked so people dont spend hours testing things that dont work.

I have spent hours in game testing theories and i am just as frustrated as you. I still feel "Futhark" is our guy but have looked for him everywhere to no avail. Hopefully as we start to hit exalted we will see something come out.

Have been searching for some clues in the text files but found nothing.

There's any way to datamine Script Event (47590) from the game files? It's from an uncategorized spell

wowhead. com/spell=196975/conversation-disgraced-runecarver

- - - Updated - - -

Also found some interesting dialogue:

106401;"Those blades... just looking at them makes me feel cold.";"Those blades... just looking at them makes me feel cold.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    Probably npc talking, might've seen it already.

122040;"";"Those blades you carry... they are cursed. Please, do not bring the chill of death to this sacred place!";0;0;0;0;0;0;274;0;0;0;0;0;22522

Probably not related to hidden appearence, as there is one similar probably related to Apocalypse
    122058;"";"That demonic blade you carry - it reeks of corruption, Death Knight. Finish your business here and take that blade far away from this sacred temple.";0;0;0;0;0;0;274;0;0;0;0;0;22522

This is probably Muradin talk:
    122055;"What is this blasphemy, $n? How dare you reforge that cursed blade, the very sword that damned Lordaeron and its prince? I warned Arthas not to touch Frostmourne, and now I'm warning you: cast those things into the sea before they damn us all.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522

And this is probably some Undercity NPC talk
    122056;"";"So the rumors around Undercity are true - Frostmourne has been reforged! You watch yourself $n. Those blades may have a mind of their own.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522

All pretty useless, but might as well share...

Quote Originally Posted by Ogumel View Post
    Aren't those the quotes you get from Calia for poking her too many times?
    This is an appropriate time for : That's what she said! >_<
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see anything posted in this thread about Brothers in Arms order advancement, does anyone have it? couldn't a hidden skin be categorized under 'champion armanents or equipment'? I don't have it myself and still researching another one so can't change and test right away, and don't know how that works, but is it something you get gear from? might aswell be a rare drop from that then.

Here a quick question have people ran around dead and looked for anything? I doubt it will help but its a shot in the dark

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
    I didn't see anything posted in this thread about Brothers in Arms order advancement, does anyone have it? couldn't a hidden skin be categorized under 'champion armanents or equipment'? I don't have it myself and still researching another one so can't change and test right away, and don't know how that works, but is it something you get gear from? might aswell be a rare drop from that then.
    Got it nothing happend.

Quote Originally Posted by Garwin7 View Post
    Here a quick question have people ran around dead and looked for anything? I doubt it will help but its a shot in the dark
    Already checked, nothing there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caip View Post
    Have been searching for some clues in the text files but found nothing.

There's any way to datamine Script Event (47590) from the game files? It's from an uncategorized spell

wowhead. com/spell=196975/conversation-disgraced-runecarver

- - - Updated - - -

Also found some interesting dialogue:

106401;"Those blades... just looking at them makes me feel cold.";"Those blades... just looking at them makes me feel cold.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    Probably npc talking, might've seen it already.

122040;"";"Those blades you carry... they are cursed. Please, do not bring the chill of death to this sacred place!";0;0;0;0;0;0;274;0;0;0;0;0;22522

Probably not related to hidden appearence, as there is one similar probably related to Apocalypse
    122058;"";"That demonic blade you carry - it reeks of corruption, Death Knight. Finish your business here and take that blade far away from this sacred temple.";0;0;0;0;0;0;274;0;0;0;0;0;22522

This is probably Muradin talk:
    122055;"What is this blasphemy, $n? How dare you reforge that cursed blade, the very sword that damned Lordaeron and its prince? I warned Arthas not to touch Frostmourne, and now I'm warning you: cast those things into the sea before they damn us all.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522

And this is probably some Undercity NPC talk
    122056;"";"So the rumors around Undercity are true - Frostmourne has been reforged! You watch yourself $n. Those blades may have a mind of their own.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522

All pretty useless, but might as well share...
    122040: is from the npc at the temple of elune

122058: is idd from muradin

122056: is from the undead blacksmith in stormheim

No idea where 122040 is from tho, doesn't ring a bell

Edit: After googling the sentence, it seems to come from a Dalaran Citizen
    Last edited by mmocc035798eac; 2016-10-13 at 04:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzinrot View Post
    Got it nothing happend.
    But only one time? i mean, if it's a repeatable, it might also be a very low droprate, as with the demon hunter from from their twisting nether boss, some people have been doing that since first available and still didn't get a drop.

Like i said, i don't know how Brothers in Arms works, but if it's a repeatable loot thing it might just be that with a low droprate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone checked the top of icecrown, like just the Top of it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
    But only one time? i mean, if it's a repeatable, it might also be a very low droprate, as with the demon hunter from from their twisting nether boss, some people have been doing that since first available and still didn't get a drop.

Like i said, i don't know how Brothers in Arms works, but if it's a repeatable loot thing it might just be that with a low droprate.
    I used it for quite a while, till my followers were all 850 ilvl, it gives armaments to boost ilvl and to equip em with

Didn't get anything else tho

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Has anyone checked the top of icecrown, like just the Top of it?
    Yes, many have.