Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post

I wonder who is this person?

He's the first Trial captain called ilmia. looking at his colour scheme i presume he specializes in normal type

Pretty sure she (he ?) is the first trial captain, related to Hau if I had to guess even further (sister or brother).

Deleted
    For some reason that dragon's evolutions remind me of Slakoth's line.
    1st evo looks cool, second kinda wonky.

Deleted
    Thanks for answers.

Deleted
    Thanks for answers.
    well TBH; the type:null evolution looks more like something that happens due to an ability, than an actual evolution.

Basicaly the only thing that changes is the helmet being blown off;... i wouldn't be surprised at all if the original form is non-obtainable and only used by the "rival".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    well TBH; the type:null evolution looks more like something that happens due to an ability, than an actual evolution.

Basicaly the only thing that changes is the helmet being blown off;... i wouldn't be surprised at all if the original form is non-obtainable and only used by the "rival".
    Its mane and tail fin look brighter. There are also 3 feathers sprouting from the back of it's forehead protrusion. It also has different ability and is described as an evo. Although, after checking how big and heavy Type:Null is, I'm willing to accept that all these changes may occur from the destruction of its helmet, so it could be an evolution which could be "planned" by its creators.

If we were to obtain such a specific mon ourselves, I think it could be only after we raided Team Skull/Aether Foundation HQ or were given Silvadi (or its Egg) itself from Gladion.

- - - Updated - - -

For those interested in Pokken Tournament, Scizor has joined the rooster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    [IMG]https://67.media.tumblr.com/50bb35abf70295a3f92fdf66a113140f/tumblr_oe1bazHoQW1rzbi8go1_1280.png[IMG]
    "It's high noon - If this pokemon is leading the team during a battle against trainer taking place at 12 P.M., immediately cause all their mons to faint."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post

And the back half of its mohawk gains ssg spikes.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/QuJPFfY.jpg?1[/ig]
    If the next series is any good I'm still not going to like it for its Yokai-ness.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    If the next series is any good I'm still not going to like it for its Yokai-ness.
    Me neither. I liked XYZ style. Still gonna give the new one a try at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of weird. Everything else looks normal (in Pokemon anime terms) except for Ash. And slightly Pikachu.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this better?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Is this better?
    If he gets the other two as companions, yes that is much better. I would even go so far as to call it glorious

Deleted
    Is this better?
    I think it is better actually...
    First I thought the normal picture was 50/50 new style and old style. Ashs different eyes and his mouth are wierding me out, they don't fit.

On the leaks, I like the new mons. If someone didn't say it was fighting/dragon I would have thought the Dragonthingie was grass/dragon.
    I just hope you can get it decently early, despite it being a dragon.
    I wish they would have a scalingtech for the Islands so you could choose where you go first.

Am I also the only one who wants an electric/fire- or electric/dark-type mon? (rotom doesn't count)
    Last edited by mmocdfca36c20d; 2016-10-13 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    It's kind of weird. Everything else looks normal (in Pokemon anime terms) except for Ash. And slightly Pikachu.
    I feel like stuff might look too "elastic", moving overly much and losing quality in process. But that's just my skepticism, which I will verify by watching eps. :P Although less serious tone seems pretty confirmed at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this better?
    [img]http://shrani.si/f/3a/Uc/1VTtbXpr/quiceaew.jpg[img]
    10/10
    Would break jaw again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    I think it is better actually...
    First I thought the normal picture was 50/50 new style and old style. Ashs different eyes and his mouth are wierding me out, they don't fit.

On the leaks, I like the new mons. If someone didn't say it was fighting/dragon I would have thought the Dragonthingie was grass/dragon.
    I just hope you can get it decently early, despite it being a dragon.
    I wish they would have a scalingtech for the Islands so you could choose where you go first.

Am I also the only one who wants an electric/fire- or electric/dark-type mon? (rotom doesn't count)
    Damn, scaling tech like we have in WoW would be freaking amazing, it surprises me that I have never thought of that so far. And I also agree that an electric/fire or electric/dark type mon would be pretty dope

Deleted
    I know! Ash is finally starting to age and his "Mask" is melting!

Same. I just don't get why they had to change Pokemon when it finally started picking up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    Damn, scaling tech like we have in WoW would be freaking amazing, it surprises me that I have never thought of that so far. And I also agree that an electric/fire or electric/dark type mon would be pretty dope
    I would have figured an Electric/Dark type would have shown up by now, but nope.

I await a Normal/Poison type. I want it to a a virus version of Porygon.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

A heads-up for everyone that broke their analog stick on the 3DS while playing Smash most likely: the D-pad does not work for Sun & Moon (confirmed). You cannot move around using it. Only the analog pad works for movement, so if you have your analog pad/stick broken, and want to play Sun & Moon, take care.

- - - Updated - - -

Exp Share is the same as in X/Y.

- - - Updated - - -

You also get it much earlier than X/Y.

- - - Updated - - -

In the first 30 minutes of the game you are rescued from certain death by Tapu Koko.