Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    my banker has fish as weapons
    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Lew_Zealand
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say Warglaives, would be very hard to actually use them

Pretty much everything that you get after you leave starting location

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I'm not even sure how you would use Warglaives.
    The same way you'd use a bat'leth.

Warglaives in general would be pretty much impossible to use effectively. No reach at all, only way to use it is to swing and dance around like a maniac at knife's edge range leaving you completely exposed, they don't do anything that a good ol' fashioned sword doesn't do better. I suppose they parry well enough, but then just use a shield.

I mean, the vast majority of WoW weapons wouldn't work in real life, as the guy from those videos where they forge replicas explain. They would weight something like 150 pounds, which is absurdly impossible to use (most real life weapons weighted less than 10 pounds, even two-handers). Even if you're a super-strong Orc or Tauren, you'd literally need to be ten times as strong as a fit human, and have an unnatural sense of balance, to use something that heavy. But the Warglaives also have a very stupid design on top of all that in terms of practicality.

But hey, it's fantasy and they look cool. My main uses the T17 Mythic set for warriors along with the Black Hand, so who am I to judge.

Deleted
    Scythe of Elune (Balance artifact weapon). That thing is sticking trough the floor the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Warglaives in general would be pretty much impossible to use effectively. No reach at all, only way to use it is to swing and dance around like a maniac at knife's edge range leaving you completely exposed, they don't do anything that a good ol' fashioned sword doesn't do better. I suppose they parry well enough, but then just use a shield.

I mean, the vast majority of WoW weapons wouldn't work in real life, as the guy from those videos where they forge replicas explain. They would weight something like 150 pounds, which is absurdly impossible to use (most real life weapons weighted less than 10 pounds, even two-handers). Even if you're a super-strong Orc or Tauren, you'd literally need to be ten times as strong as a fit human, and have an unnatural sense of balance, to use something that heavy. But the Warglaives also have a very stupid design on top of all that in terms of practicality.

But hey, it's fantasy and they look cool. My main uses the T17 Mythic set for warriors along with the Black Hand, so who am I to judge.
    Warglaives plus warrior whirlwind = unstoppable until you get dizzy. I just imagine a person spinning in a circle making siren sounds going "WEEEEWOOOOWEEEEWOOOO!" and then falling over.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Warglaives are certainly up there. I don't believe there is a single way they can be wielded to hurt others, not yourself. The second you try to somehow extend them and get some reach you begin stabbing yourself.

For fun, I browsed transmog section of Icy-Veins in search of unwieldable weapons. Here's something even more stupid:

How do you even axe? For a 2 handed wield, it's riddiculously short. For some reason the metal from the axe part forms some sort of oversized guard. Best part tho is, whenever you try to do anything with it, you can't - there's a huge freaking spike at the handle, shredding your tendons every time you take a swing. Why is that thing even there?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Warglaives are certainly up there. I don't believe there is a single way they can be wielded to hurt others, not yourself. The second you try to somehow extend them and get some reach you begin stabbing yourself.

For fun, I browsed transmog section of Icy-Veins in search of unwieldable weapons. Here's something even more stupid:

How do you even axe? For a 2 handed wield, it's riddiculously short. For some reason the metal from the axe part forms some sort of oversized guard. Best part tho is, whenever you try to do anything with it, you can't - there's a huge freaking spike at the handle, shredding your tendons every time you take a swing. Why is that thing even there?
    This is rather wieldable. Looks like a short axe with a handguard that is fused to the blade. The plate-y spikes at the bottom are useless but don´t add to the weight significantly. You´d use this like a normal axe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    It's alive and it moves....it's creepy
    Claw of the Watcher

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single weapon outside of the vanilla greens basically. Everything else would be far too heavy to use practically and have weird ass weight distributions

7+ Year Old Account
    the wizard blades, as they are blades that have small pufts of flame... and thing is with fire, slashing somone with it will do nothing... but... it would ust make them feel warm, you would have to hold the blade on them until they burn....

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Any of the 2h Swords. They're thick enough to be maces RL and would be wayyyy to heavy to lift, let alone swing around in a fight.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Any of the 2h Swords. They're thick enough to be maces RL and would be wayyyy to heavy to lift, let alone swing around in a fight.
    Even the hunter weapons are extremely unwieldy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Every single weapon outside of the vanilla greens basically. Everything else would be far too heavy to use practically and have weird ass weight distributions
    A whole lot of Vanilla and BC blues and epics are reasonably sized. They lost their marbles with WotLK designs.

Anything with spikes / sharp edges on the handle.

Anything that's just too heavy to wield (most 2handed weapons)

Oh! The 1H mace from ring of blood in Wotlk, it's just a massive piece of rock on a stick, probably the biggest 1h weapon in the game (by mass) Good luck swinging that around one-handed.

The Warglaives, more likely to hurt yourself than the opponent while using it.
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    The same way you'd use a bat'leth.
    I'm not even sure what a bat'leth is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now we just have to shame you for not having watched Star Trek: TNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    The idiotic Klingon blade from Star Trek.

I guess you could cut some green parsley and cilantro with them, but as a weapon the only way to actually use them is to drop them onto someone from a height and hope for the best.