Do you guys think we're in a good place to not have any changes in 7.1?

From what I've seen, they're just changing the level at which skills become accessible. But overall they're not touching vengeance or havoc. Unless i completely missed something. Just curious if others think we're at a good balance to not warrant a change in 7.1

Quote Originally Posted by oAllElseFailo View Post
    From what I've seen, they're just changing the level at which skills become accessible. But overall they're not touching vengeance or havoc. Unless i completely missed something. Just curious if others think we're at a good balance to not warrant a change in 7.1
    I think it is too early to think no changes are coming our way. Every major patch has many waves of changes sent to PTR before going live. They do this as to not overwhelm themselves with changes in case things go wrong. Add some content, test... then add more and test... etc. I would worry more if the patch were launching live the following week and no changes were announced.

That's true. I'm kinda jumping the gun on this. I just see all the changes to the other classes and we're here with moving some skills around.

7.1 is definitely gonna bring a lot of changes to the table for most, if not all classes.
    Especially considering blizzard literally ignored all data and feedback from beta.
    Don't think DH will get massive changes though, maybe they'll try and tune down our AoE very slightly, and tune up our ST a tad.
    That's my hope at least.

Shadow Priests must be shaking in their pants though, they're in for MASSIVE change, after blizzard let that disaster of a talent go live.

That's true. I'm kinda jumping the gun on this. I just see all the changes to the other classes and we're here with moving some skills around.
    What skills are getting moved around? From what I have read, them moving our talents was a data mining error and isn't real, but I could be wrong as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tezrex View Post
    What skills are getting moved around? From what I have read, them moving our talents was a data mining error and isn't real, but I could be wrong as well.
    Uh i forget, a sigil and something else. All they're doing is changing the level at which the skill unlocks (not talents). So it's essentially no change to the guys at max lvl.

Uh i forget, a sigil and something else. All they're doing is changing the level at which the skill unlocks (not talents). So it's essentially no change to the guys at max lvl.
    Oh so its a vengeance change. I was thinking of a havoc change.

We still need work. Pure single target is still mediocre at best and AOE is still really strong. The nerfs really didn't work the way they wanted them to.

Talents need reworking too. There just isn't enough choice and there are too many completely worthless talents.

i really don't think there will be any massive changes one way or the other. our single target is lacking, but it's compensated by cleave. Being medicore is not a reason to be buffed. not everyone can be an outlier dps pulling arms warrior numbers on ST. Being at the middle of the pack is a good place to be, unless you're in a top end progression guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    7.1 is definitely gonna bring a lot of changes to the table for most, if not all classes.
    Especially considering blizzard literally ignored all data and feedback from beta.
    Don't think DH will get massive changes though, maybe they'll try and tune down our AoE very slightly, and tune up our ST a tad.
    That's my hope at least.

Shadow Priests must be shaking in their pants though, they're in for MASSIVE change, after blizzard let that disaster of a talent go live.

I don't feel out AoE is a problem without momentum honestly.