Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Thank you for absolutely wonderful weakauras! <3 And for your hard work at this! Something i noticed on the newest version after updating today.. The icon sizes (atleast for me) for dots are all crooked 32/36 and 36/32. And for some reason the stack counts for empowerments are not in the center or the icons, but on top of them slighty over the edges.. And im also having issues with starfall bar. Its missing. It might appear after reloads, but gets lost again.
    Last edited by mmoc45c5cbf009; 2016-10-11 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haippari View Post
    Thank you for absolutely wonderful weakauras! <3 And for your hard work at this! Something i noticed on the newest version after updating today.. The icon sizes (atleast for me) for dots are all crooked 32/36 and 36/32. And for some reason the stack counts for empowerments are not in the center or the icons, but on top of them slighty over the edges.. And im also having issues with starfall bar. Its missing. It might appear after reloads, but gets lost again.
    Click into the Mass Edit Config (Icons group). Go to Actions and OnInit. See if opening the text editor and closing out, then closing the WA pane changes anything.

If not, then go back into the text editor (Mass Edit Config -> Actions -> onInit -> Text Editor). Scroll down to the Update function. You're goin to see a few "32" numbers. Change those to 36. That should correct the 32/36 and 36/32 issue.

Starfall bar is a known issue. Hard to fix it because i dont have the same issue. It might be better if I make starfall show up all the time, but it doesnt necessarily mean it would be fixed.
    Last edited by Cyous; 2016-10-11 at 04:26 AM.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Click into the Mass Edit Config (Icons group). Go to Actions and OnInit. See if opening the text editor and closing out, then closing the WA pane changes anything.

If not, then go back into the text editor (Mass Edit Config -> Actions -> onInit -> Text Editor). Scroll down to the Update function. You're goin to see a few "32" numbers. Change those to 36. That should correct the 32/36 and 36/32 issue.

Starfall bar is a known issue. Hard to fix it because i dont have the same issue. It might be better if I make starfall show up all the time, but it doesnt necessarily mean it would be fixed.

Tried both.. With reloads.. No luck... :/ Does manually changing them from sunfire/moonfire cause problems?

Edit: Changed them manually which seems to do the trick but it causes value on astral power bar to change position (up/down). Opening and closing the editor in starfall made the bar appear for me (not permanently have to do it again after logging). Also changed the font size on empowerments to make them fit into the icons better. Its "ok" now Not perfectly aligned but works Thank you yet again for this wonderful weakaura You're the hero of all Boomkins!
    Last edited by mmoc45c5cbf009; 2016-10-11 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haippari View Post
    Tried both.. With reloads.. No luck... :/ Does manually changing them from sunfire/moonfire cause problems?

Edit: Changed them manually which seems to do the trick but it causes value on astral power bar to change position (up/down). Opening and closing the editor in starfall made the bar appear for me (not permanently have to do it again after logging). Also changed the font size on empowerments to make them fit into the icons better. Its "ok" now Not perfectly aligned but works Thank you yet again for this wonderful weakaura You're the hero of all Boomkins!
    The number shifting around is a bit strange. The issue is rounding errors. I'm been playing around with the formula for auto-positioning on the number. What's weird is that using the On Load formula and the "auto-position" formula are the same, and it still wants to move.

I can always remove this auto-position function, but it's not a solution...just a work-around.

People need to not forget this:

(Taken from Cyous own Wa page)

Combine with the following addons for the best results:

Clean Icons - Thin
    http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info19844
    -- Make an "Icons" folder in the Interface folder. Do not place in AddOn folder.

SharedMedia
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/sharedmedia
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/sh...ditional-fonts

Masque and ElvUI Skins should be disabled on this collection of WeakAuras.
    (They override some features of this module, especially saturation levels)

Maybe add this to your front page Cyous?

Thanks so much for the WA strings. These have been super helpful!

On request/question:
    Is there a simple way that i can make the MoonMoon spell/tracker have a glowing border when it has three charges? I just need a little something extra that screams at me to use moonmoon when i am on full charges.

Deleted
    Asking a dumb question.

"This doesn't work well with elvui, disable it with weakaura's"

- as in. Don't use Elvui and Weakaura's together if you want to run these power bars.

or

- There is a setting where they stop interfering each other.

If it's option 2. Do you mind telling me where I can stop that. if its option 1. time to delete elvui

Anyone have a WA string for the two Oneth's Intution Buffs?

I'm awful with WA and the buffs themselves arent available in the WA template

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    Asking a dumb question.

"This doesn't work well with elvui, disable it with weakaura's"

- as in. Don't use Elvui and Weakaura's together if you want to run these power bars.

or

- There is a setting where they stop interfering each other.

If it's option 2. Do you mind telling me where I can stop that. if its option 1. time to delete elvui
    Elvui -> AddonSkins -> Uncheck Weakauras

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Anyone have a WA string for the two Oneth's Intution Buffs?

I'm awful with WA and the buffs themselves arent available in the WA template

- - - Updated - - -

Elvui -> AddonSkins -> Uncheck Weakauras

another noob question... i must be dumb. I've no "Addonskins" but standard skins.

https://puu.sh/rFAaE/27d83f8b8c.jpg

and i do not see weakauras there.

I'm sorry for being a hazzle :c Do you mind explaining me exactly with the "Addonskins" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    another noob question... i must be dumb. I've no "Addonskins" but standard skins.

https://puu.sh/rFAaE/27d83f8b8c.jpg

and i do not see weakauras there.

I'm sorry for being a hazzle :c Do you mind explaining me exactly with the "Addonskins" ?
    Addonskins is an extention that you can add to elvui (an addon for elvui).

So basically if you have Addonskins from elvui, there is an option to disable it screwing with your weak aura

Is there a way to make it so that the Owlkin Frenzy and Empowerment Icons disappear instead of just desaturate?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Cyrus

Several trinkets are reported to be unknown and thus not displayed.. Are you interested in reports about them, so it can be fixed?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I have a Legendary Tracker on my WAGO. Just grab that.

I haven't been maintaining my TRinketDB very well, honestly, just too busy at work and not something I'm devoting time to do. Still easy enough to add or update trinket lists, just follow the format.

There is no simple way to make icons "Untrigger" with my setup. It's possible, don't get me wrong, but it's not a simple edit for the average user.

And to reiterate, the WA string workls fine with ElVUI. AddOnSkins take control of regions, which falls under WA, and they collide. Hence, it's not always compatible with ElvUI Skins, nor Masque. It works perfectly fine with ElvUI in general.

For the 1.0.1 version, I have it listed on the first WAGO link. It literally says "Previous Versions: ... 1.0.1" -- There's also a "Previous Versions" button on WAGO. You want the one from OCtober 2 or August 19/26 iirc. Please stop asking for previous versions...I can't hold your hand all the time.

I'm having an issue with incarnation cd icon. When i activate it the haste % and the cd timer overlap each other making it hard to read. Doesnt seem to be only showing when the buff is off. In inc_cd trigger 2 has own only and inverse checked so i think it should be working. Had this issue in 1.2.1 and now in 1.2.2.
    Last edited by BASgamer; 2016-10-13 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BASgamer View Post
    I'm having an issue with incarnation cd icon. When i activate it the haste % and the cd timer overlap each other making it hard to read. Doesnt seem to be only showing when the buff is off. In inc_cd trigger 2 has own only and inverse checked so i think it should be working. Had this issue in 1.2.1 and now in 1.2.2.
    This is fixed in 1.2.2 - It should not display anything if Star Power stacks exist.

@Cyous

yeah i just found out need to cast one spell to make it go away tried it out of combat. But my friend doesnt have moon and stars yet so the 0% i think just stays overlapping with it(dont think he tried it in combat yet). Is there anyway to change it to not have the cd timer appear til after the buff goes away?
    Last edited by BASgamer; 2016-10-13 at 05:49 PM.

@Cyous

yeah i just found out need to cast one spell to make it go away tried it out of combat. But my friend doesnt have moon and stars yet so the 0% i think just stays overlapping with it(dont think he tried it in combat yet). Is there anyway to change it to not have the cd timer appear til after the buff goes away?
    if he's opening it with /wa it's going to overlap. but again, it wont overlap in real usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    if he's opening it with /wa it's going to overlap. but again, it wont overlap in real usage.
    I know its a minor nitpick from me but could you tell me how to change it to not have the cd timer appear til after the buff is gone so its not overlapping with the haste % ever, for some reason it really annoys me lol.

From the looks of trigger 2 i think it should be doing that but maybe its something in the custom code that messes with it

I know its a minor nitpick from me but could you tell me how to change it to not have the cd timer appear til after the buff is gone so its not overlapping with the haste % ever, for some reason it really annoys me lol.

From the looks of trigger 2 i think it should be doing that but maybe its something in the custom code that messes with it
    It. Wont. Overlap.

It's in Custom Text on Display for CA_CD and INC_CD. These cooldown timers are scripted to show only if you have 0 stacks.

Code:
    local stacks = select(4, UnitBuff("player", aura_env.starPower)) or 0
        if stacks == 0 then
            return (m..":"..s)
        end
    It literally translates to "Do you have Star Power? No? Okay, imma show this cooldown."

If your issue is with it overlapping when you have WAs opened, then you'll just need to get over it. It's working as intended and will not collide it actual usage.
    Last edited by Cyous; 2016-10-14 at 01:33 AM.

Hey cyous. big fan of the current dot timers.
    Suggestion to add remaining available CDs - Solarbeam, Innervate, barkskin, and swiftmend/FreReg.

Im not 100% sold on the locked positions - ideally i can take the indicators form moon/incarn, along with the others and position them as i need. It would probably be ok if moon and incarn could be removed from the mian bar and added to the other CDs.

im trying to get something like this.