Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Played a few matches and got my Mercy skin. I was so afraid I'd have to pay 3000 for that

On that note though, I'm REALLY happy you can buy the skins and so on this time around, even if they do cost so much
    Not all of them cost that much, thankfully. In fact, I believe only the quartet from the brawl cost that much (so Mercy, Reaper, Roadhog, Junkrat), the others are 750.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    I found my halloween + cosplay outfit. :O
    Got it in my second loot box :3
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdoll View Post
    Not all of them cost that much, thankfully. In fact, I believe only the quartet from the brawl cost that much (so Mercy, Reaper, Roadhog, Junkrat), the others are 750.
    The price is 3x the normal cost of items. It's really expensive but it's better than not having the option at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Zenyatta gets a skin this event (His face looks like a skull)

Genji gets a highlight intro (he carves a pumpkin with his sword)

As far as I know...Winston got the shaft....again.
    I meant playable in the event. It seems like most games I join it's a race to insta-lock 76 or McCree.
    Last edited by Naxere; 2016-10-13 at 07:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

So...

Gotten the Mercy skin like 3x now from boxes.....would like to start getting the other ones

Also: WHY don't the heroes with Halloween skins use their voice lines from the new Brawl?! I'd live those Ability/Ult callouts tied to their skins...
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...

Gotten the Mercy skin like 3x now from boxes.....would like to start getting the other ones

Also: WHY don't the heroes with Halloween skins use their voice lines from the new Brawl?! I'd live those Ability/Ult callouts tied to their skins...
    I was REALLY hoping the Mercy skin would say that...

"My minions NEVER die!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten the Junkenstein skin, Pumpkin Reaper and the Coldhardt already Now I just need that glorious Mercy skin and I'll be a happy camper. The brawl is a lot of fun too, you can get some really good ana practice there. I also like how the characters interact with one another and the non-canon story telling they're doing.

I haven't seen anything but are any of the maps aside from the brawl one Halloween themed? I would have loved all the regular maps with some night modes with pumpkins and other decorations all over the place. In quick matches, of course. Leave the regular maps for ranked

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I've gotten the Junkenstein skin, Pumpkin Reaper and the Coldhardt already Now I just need that glorious Mercy skin and I'll be a happy camper. The brawl is a lot of fun too, you can get some really good ana practice there. I also like how the characters interact with one another and the non-canon story telling they're doing.

I haven't seen anything but are any of the maps aside from the brawl one Halloween themed? I would have loved all the regular maps with some night modes with pumpkins and other decorations all over the place. In quick matches, of course. Leave the regular maps for ranked
    Hollywood is all Halloween decorated. Its night time, the cars are bails of hay, there is mist everywhere the movie posters look like Cheesy B Horror Flicks...it's great.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hollywood is all Halloween decorated. Its night time, the cars are bails of hay, there is mist everywhere the movie posters look like Cheesy B Horror Flicks...it's great.
    Awesome!! Haven't gotten it yet in the rotations. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    I had originally planned to do Junkenstein's Revenge on saturday with some friends, but I was home sick yesterday and I figured what the hell. I got all the achievements with randoms, and we even completed the hard mode with no damage to the door.
    Damn. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Awesome!! Haven't gotten it yet in the rotations. Thanks
    It's really awesome, though warning, it's separate from normal Hollywood so they're both in the rotation. But I agree, it's definitely amazing looking (and a tip if you keep missing it, go check it out in a custom map with skirmish settings. It'll let you explore til your heart's content.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty, but I find the haze disorientating and makes it harder to keep track of what's going on. so while it's nice to look at, I'm not fond of playing on it. Otherwise Hollywood is normally one of my favourite maps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    I meant playable in the event. It seems like most games I join it's a race to insta-lock 76 or McCree.
    Been able to play games as 76, McE and Ana without insta-locking my pick no problems, I think in one game someone pounced on McE but that's it. Only reason I didn't pick Hanzo is because I'm worthless with him (although the option was also there).

Then again my PC is... well kinda fast, so a "non-insta pick" for me could still be "half way through load screen" for the other players :-/
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    I was REALLY hoping the Mercy skin would say that...

"My minions NEVER die!"
    its coming

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overw...ge=24#post-476

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    My body is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    Mid-November lmao.

Are there like, only two people on the team or what.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Mid-November lmao.

Are there like, only two people on the team or what.
    It's not a priority.

Got the Ana skin tonight, really happy about that. Got her emote the first day, still prefer Tea Time but I'll stick with the candy one just for the sake of the Halloween theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    It's not a priority.
    Neither is the "unintended" -25% Torbjorn hammer swing nerf, apparently.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Neither is the "unintended" -25% Torbjorn hammer swing nerf, apparently.
    Like, melee damage of it you mean?

Because in that case, I would say yeah, it's probably not that important either, since I'm sure the amount of people who actually use the hammer outside of hitting the turret is extremely low, and mostly people just goofing around.