Need some spoilers from 7,1 - nightborne/kara/valor raid and nighthold

Hi everyone. Pleasw post any boss quotes and queat texts if you got from 7,1 PTR.
    What is story beyond returning to Karazhan?
    What are boss quotea in Karazhan or in Halls of Valor?
    What quotes do bosses have in Nighthold? I know Gul Dan was never aviable for testing and Elisandre seems to have some kind of redemption and maybe she helps us

But what else happens there?
    I heard all elves go to help nightborne and read some strings. But they give no full story

Would be grateful if anyone can fill me with these stories

I think Heyla is not open yet to test if not search in fatboss videos they are alredy doing pre guides for that raid, also i think in december they release 7.1

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I think Heyla is not open yet to test if not search in fatboss videos they are alredy doing pre guides for that raid, also i think in december they release 7.1
    yeah. but fatboss gives only strategy. their logo is hiding msot quotes adn chat info

soemtiems these boss quotes give nice info

- in the Legion pre-launch events, it's discovered the Legion is occupying Karazhan for whatever sinister purpose. Since it's the Legion, they gotta die.
    - The Alliance and Horde are converging onto Suramar, yes. It's only appropriate the ones leading their respective factions would be the Elves. It is the original Elven capital, after all.
    - lore for Trials of Valor. First we fight Odyn, who deems us worthy enough to face off against Helya - probably to kill her and her pet Guarm for good. I don't think much else is available.

Suramar isn't the Elven capital, that was Zin-Azshari.
    Suramar was a major population center, a bit like how New York is in the US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    It is the original Elven capital, after all.
    The original elven capital was zin-azshari, not suramar city.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Still there is nobody outside of the US who cares a little bit about Washington DC.

We could call it the Carepital.

Wait, New York isn't capital of usa?

Well I can tell you the Ertraeus fight gives you a lot of insight into the star culture of the night elves - it would appear much of their arcane studies point upwards to the stars. With starlight returning, Ertraeus has really been looking starbound.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    It is the Capital of Suramar, so is the night elven capital for the region. It was the second largest city also, or at least the second most prominent after Zin'Azshari, and we find out it led the study of magic and the arcane, even blue dragons would come to Suramar (Nar'thalas academy) to ponder the mysteries of the arcane alongside the then more wise, less hubris Night Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    Wait, New York isn't capital of usa?
    yeah, I often think of it sort of like a New York, but I don't really know, it could have been smaller than Zin'Azshari.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2016-10-13 at 07:45 PM.