Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You provided a link to an email that wasn't what you said it was. You provided a link to a satirical ad that you failed to recognise as satirical. These are your shortcomings and no one else's

If I want more I will demand that you provide it to me because that's how things work with burden of proof. Every time you say "it's easy, go look for yourself" you erode more of your credibility, and you look more like a pompous twat who can't actually back up anything he's saying.

You are proving that you have zero knowledge of how to even debate a point, let alone knowledge of the topic at hand.
    Jut put him on ignore, he has built a gigaton forcefield between himself and reality and you will never convince him of anything, and to boot he squirts conspiracy theory sauce on everything, and you can't have a normal conversation with a conspiracy theorist. It just isn't possible.
    More than likely he is applying to some online troll site as this is yet again another burner account. His account says he has been around since 2012 but that doesn't mean it wasn't created as a burner account in 2012 and has just been re-opened.

Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    there's a bigger problem in america, when we can't admit that men talk similarly to whats on trump tapes all the time. Of course, not with any intent behind it, but you will be hard pressed to find a construction site in america that doesnt have worse dialog on a daily basis.

I don't think anyone really identifies with Hillary. Women just see Trump as the worst human being alive, so Hilary is an easy default when policy is basically absent from political conversation this election cycle.
    you'll hear how they fucked women, but not how they basically rape and sexually assault them against their will, simply because they can

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post
    you'll hear how they fucked women, but not how they basically rape and sexually assault them against their will, simply because they can
    Fuck me, why does this even need to be stated?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    You either need proof or overwhelming numbers. We know Bill got a blowjob. But, there's no video or audio of him saying or doing much of anything else. Just a few other women making claims and a lot of rabid conspiracy theorists looking to make money for their radio show/website/news channel.
    Well, I don't think anyone's going to stand up and champion Bill Clinton as a paragon of virtue.

However, as we've seen directly, Trump embodies just as poor behavior, and his platform is still shit.
    -- tax plan that will add trillions in debt while screwing single parents and widows
    -- cutting Medicare, Medicaid, and the Department of Education
    -- trade policies against China and Mexico that are literally contradictory
    -- attacks on the First, Fourth, and Fourteenth Amendments
    -- claims inner cities are cesspools of violence and poverty but then takes a pro-gun stance while cutting welfare and not increasing the minimum wage
    -- didn't know Russia was in Ukraine
    -- wants more nuclear weapons in the world, including allies like Japan and attacking the Iran deal
    -- yes, he was for the Iraq War and Libya invasion
    -- says global warming is a Chinese hoax and wants to gut the EPA
    -- his idea of diplomacy was to visit Mexico, answer two questions, lie to both, then leave
    -- and the stupid fucking wall.

And he lies. All the time. About EVERYTHING. Say what you want about Clinton's behavior, she's usually protecting her ass. Trump makes shit up like 42% unemployment and crime is at a historical high, when those things are easily disproven. He lies about things he's said in front of 100 million people an hour ago.

And he's a failure of a businessman. He lost another property Monday, he lost nearly a billion dollars multiple times including last year, doesn't pay people who worked for him, hires illegal immigrants, doesn't pay them, they sue him and win, and he's due in court for Trump University fraud. He laughed about profiting off the housing collapse, he laughed about profiting off Brexit, and he loaned his own campaign money at prime plus five percent while quintupling the rent he charged his campaign. Meanwhile his Foundation crumbles to dust, he owes hundreds of millions of dollars to each of China and Russia, and has more bankruptcies than children.

He was a horrible, horrible candidate in many ways, even before he grabbed his campaign by the pussy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Because Trump and his supporters are publicly pretending like this is simple locker room talk you'll hear in every gym around the nation.
    It's not even his supporters, though. I've been seeing this brought up by people in my RL where I have to look at them and go "What the fuck?".

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Fuck me, why does this even need to be stated?
    because his people are morons and think its ok

As a Trump supporter, I hate to say it, but I think Trump may have just lost the race.

I honestly doubt he did anything to women at all, it was clearly just a macho guy doing macho guy talk, but the general public will have an image painted by the media and the audio tape will seem like evidence of whatever they want to claim.

Even people who are not convinced of any wrong doing, will still have a nagging feeling that he may have abused women. With only three weeks to go, it is going to take a new colossal Hillary scandal for people to get past Trumps audio tape.

Open borders, and flooding the country with countless Syrian migrants, looks like it will be the future of America. Rapes, violence, explosions, deaths, etc.. just like in Germany, France, Sweden, etc..

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

Top kek.

1) Defend Trump because it happened 11 years ago
    2) Attack Clinton for something he did more than 11 years ago
    3) I don't even

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thessik-Irontail View Post
    As a Trump supporter, I hate to say it, but I think Trump may have just lost the race.

I honestly doubt he did anything to women at all, it was clearly just a macho guy doing macho guy talk, but the general public will have an image painted by the media and the audio tape will seem like evidence of whatever they want to claim.

Even people who are not convinced of any wrong doing, will still have a nagging feeling that he may have abused women. With only three weeks to go, it is going to take a new colossal Hillary scandal for people to get past Trumps audio tape.

Open borders, and flooding the country with countless Syrian migrants, looks like it will be the future of America. Rapes, violence, explosions, deaths, etc.. just like in Germany, France, Sweden, etc..
    Cats and dogs living together! It'll be madness!

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    He could always just throw a bunch of money into the hands of the girls so they testify nothing actually went on and they were lying. Or heck, even the judge could receive a nice "donation".
    Why stop there? He could just kill them, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do Trump reports not realize that we're 20+ days out and Trump still hasn't laid out any policies other than emotional BS and "The Wall™".Will that wall be built with Chinese steel and Mob contractors?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I'm not interested in engaging a semantics weasel.

Just every once in a while you do manage to say something extraordinary, and illicit a reaction from me. I'll try and curb that.
    You say I'm wrong, but you lack the courage to actually show me where I'm wrong. You have no interest in making your case. And, somehow, I'm the weasel...Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    policy
    Error 404: File not Found.

Part of the problem that all of Trump's policies from last year and the beginning of this year during the primaries were either nonsensical (the wall), controversial prompting sporadic walk-backs on his part and occasionally walk-backs of his walk-backs (use of torture, Muslim immigration), illegal (targeting of families to fight terrorism), or simply vague.
    Since getting the nomination he's largely pivoted away from that to play in the muck and refusing to come out, prompting Hillary to join him and leaving policy generally by the wayside.
    Now that that's turning around to bite him he's got nowhere left to turn except to muck harder, and that's difficult in a one-on-one interview. He aggressively backed himself into a corner and now doesn't know what to do with himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Why stop there? He could just kill them, right?

well he did claim he could shoot someone and not lose points, so im sure the thought has crossed his mind once or twice

Quote Originally Posted by Thessik-Irontail View Post

I think all the women coming forward saying yes, he actually did sexually assault them, should kind of justify that nagging feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well, I don't think anyone's going to stand up and champion Bill Clinton as a paragon of virtue.

However, as we've seen directly, Trump embodies just as poor behavior, and his platform is still shit.
    -- tax plan that will add trillions in debt while screwing single parents and widows
    -- cutting Medicare, Medicaid, and the Department of Education
    -- trade policies against China and Mexico that are literally contradictory
    -- attacks on the First, Fourth, and Fourteenth Amendments
    -- claims inner cities are cesspools of violence and poverty but then takes a pro-gun stance while cutting welfare and not increasing the minimum wage
    -- didn't know Russia was in Ukraine
    -- wants more nuclear weapons in the world, including allies like Japan and attacking the Iran deal
    -- yes, he was for the Iraq War and Libya invasion
    -- says global warming is a Chinese hoax and wants to gut the EPA
    -- his idea of diplomacy was to visit Mexico, answer two questions, lie to both, then leave
    -- and the stupid fucking wall.

And he lies. All the time. About EVERYTHING. Say what you want about Clinton's behavior, she's usually protecting her ass. Trump makes shit up like 42% unemployment and crime is at a historical high, when those things are easily disproven. He lies about things he's said in front of 100 million people an hour ago.

And he's a failure of a businessman. He lost another property Monday, he lost nearly a billion dollars multiple times including last year, doesn't pay people who worked for him, hires illegal immigrants, doesn't pay them, they sue him and win, and he's due in court for Trump University fraud. He laughed about profiting off the housing collapse, he laughed about profiting off Brexit, and he loaned his own campaign money at prime plus five percent while quintupling the rent he charged his campaign. Meanwhile his Foundation crumbles to dust, he owes hundreds of millions of dollars to each of China and Russia, and has more bankruptcies than children.

He was a horrible, horrible candidate in many ways, even before he grabbed his campaign by the pussy.
    And lets not forget that when it comes to scumbag behavior between Bill and Trump, Trump is he one who is running for president, not Bill.

And to add to the scumbag levels, Trump is claiming at a rally that the reporter Natasha Stoynoff (who claimed he tried to force her into a room and told her they were going to have an affair after jamming his toungue in her mouth) wasn't attractive enough for him to even consider sexually assaulting. "I mean just look at her.... I don't think so."

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    It would be relevant because it speaks to whether the Times was malicious in their actions. They run a story saying Mother Teresa (excuse the fact she is no longer alive) was accused of groping young women and it would seem like they didn't do their due diligence in corroborating the story. If you are running a story about a guy who is a rumored lecher, then the information is useful for establishing that the Times was not acting out of malice. Less corroboration would be necessary to satisfy their burden of showing it was a believable story.

All your other questions would likely be up to the judge in the case and what both parties agree to.
    And again, the Times isn't making the assertion or accusation that Trump committed the acts, they're merely reporting what someone else is saying. And of course they have the right to determine what is and what is not newsworthy.

That makes sense. Thanks for taking the time to clarify it. You're not gonna bill me, are you

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I think all the women coming forward saying yes, he actually did sexually assault them, should kind of justify that nagging feeling.
    I love how Trump would call them out as "Despicable liars" two days after he marched 4 women into a press conference himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    You wanted someone to explain to you the difference between first hand information and second hand information.
    No, I wanted an explanation of why people think publicly confirmed information about Clinton is second hand.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Your first response to me... Hillary clearly appeals massively to the higher educated crowd in this election(as evidenced by the polls) while Trump does not(my original point). I know, it's hard to remember what happened more than 15 seconds ago, hence the multiple replies to the same post.
    I NEVER disagreed with you that Hillary appeals more to the higher educated voters than Trump. I contrasted your statement to illustrate just how fucking stupid it was to associate the intelligence (or lack thereof) of a particular demographic of supporters as an indicator of the candidate’s intelligence (or lack thereof). Obviously this point was much too subtle for you to catch.
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2016-10-13 at 08:16 PM.