Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    no no, i mean how it was reported on. the main stream media was reporting stay had a 10 point lead prior to the pole on tv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Reminds me of the radio this morning, talking about how it's ok to use foul language in rap because they arent running for president. Do you think those guys are just speaking their mind too, or do you think there might be some incentive there to be ostentacious?
    To reiterate what some others have said, nobody gives a shit that Trump said "pussy" on a hot mike.

They care that he talked about grabbing women like that.

If you wanted to ask if a particular rapper who talked about grabbing women's crotches in one of his songs should get a pass on that in a run for the Presidency, I'd agree that that's just as relevant. But that's not what we're talking about, here.

Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    or

he was a reality tv star at the howard stern show....
    How does that make anything better? Trump's character flaws are his own, they aren't caused by Howard Stern.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    There are a lot of conditions that could lead someone to vote for Trump. They could be a misogynistic racist who is incredibly gullible. They could be a troll who is tired of only trolling online. They could slip and accidentally vote for the wrong person. They could have brain damage. They could be illiterate and vote for him by chance. They could be a sociopath who just likes seeing the world burn. They could be a comedian who is voting for 4 years of material....
    The same things would be applied to the people who vote for any candidate, except for the part that: "They could be a sociopath who just likes seeing the world burn."

10+ Year Old Account
    no no, i mean how it was reported on. the main stream media was reporting stay had a 10 point lead prior to the pole on tv.
    What's your plan in the event that Trump loses?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Didn't you literally just admit that coverage went up by 7%?
    So you only want to talk about the positives and not the overall damage. I was willing to discuss the positives and negatives, but it seems that's not the discussion being had here.

Healthcare coverage increased 7%, in exchange for that quality of care has been reduced for everyone and prices have gone up. It was not a good deal.
    Healthcare costs where going up every year regardless of the HealthCare Act, in fact the percentage rate has been within similar percentages with a few exceptions.

Quality of care reduction I keep hearing but haven't actually seen any reports on, now there is the fact that now there is longer lines in certain health care offices and that's a direct result of the fact that now people have coverage and actually go in for diagnosis and treatment of symptoms, where as before so many people had no healthcare coverage and avoided doing it unless they absolutely had to. So for those who had healthcare prior to the Act yeah it may feel as though the level has decreased because of increased wait time, but for those who did not have healthcare before, well since they have it now it's kind of hard to judge.

Is the Healthcare Act perfect? No, not even close the amount of crap in there is ridiculous it needs to be revised, however cutting it up and starting from scratch isn't going to magically make everything better either.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Absolutely hilarious to watch the usual suspects thrashing about as Hillary's campaign goes down in flames, throwing more and more complete bullshit at Trump because they know she is Crooked and a total fucking criminal. The country knows she is a fucking criminal, only a traitor to the United States of America would vote for, or support, Hillary Clinton. Gonna be so fun to watch this board implode on Nov. 9th after Trump blows Hillary out in a landslide.
    I love reading the last days worth of posts that I missed and coming to see anything you post. It is hilarious to see the satirical posts like these in these threads. I mean, they have to be considering the reality compared to this bullshit bubble you have created for yourself.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Of course, that's after the second time I asked you for clarification - the first time was your standard 'check the previous posts, peasant' - and you were 'shining a light on some really bad logic' by using a factually incorrect statement, which you actually admitted to. I don't think you made your point as clear as you think you did.
    And I told you exactly why I did that in my response to you in regard to rereading the posts and thinking before responding. My original statement to Vegas82 was factually correct (that lower educated voters support Clinton over Trump) as pointed out in the Pew Research study I previously linked. Yet you say that I admitted to being factually incorrect? Please link. And for the record I never called you a 'peasant'...but the word 'liar' is now coming to mind. Does this feel like condescension to you? Just curious.
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2016-10-13 at 09:16 PM.

I asked this before but didn't get an answer, do you think the fact that he was a reality TV show host and not a presidential candidate 11 years ago when he said those things might be relevant context?
    Because he should realize that his past will eventually catch up with him. Just because it happened 11 years ago, doesn't excuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    Is the Healthcare Act perfect? No, not even close the amount of crap in there is ridiculous it needs to be revised, however cutting it up and starting from scratch isn't going to magically make everything better either.
    Well we agree it isn't perfect, unfortunately it isnt even better than what we had before. A few people benefitted, everyone else lost.

I'd even contend that those people only benefitted temporarily, and then the market rates adjusted.

The few people I knew who were able to get insurance post ACA are back to not being able to afford it, along with everyone else.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-10-13 at 09:01 PM.

Idk, but Trump supporters should at least worry that Trump is going through a hard time right now, instead of deflecting to brexit (Not saying you, but I see this done frequently)

oh no, those were real.

but like.. the NYT publishing a story of someone he raped? If there was any evidence, he'd be in jail.
    As far as I know, the ONLY rape stories that have been claimed were the ones he is due in court for and the one that his first wife filed then recanted because he paid her off. Other than that, the only other stories I have heard were unwanted intrusion into a dressing room, IE the Pageant contestants that said he was there. And the sexual assault that was confirmed by the woman that he actually grabbed. The other ones, I haven't read yet.

But for you to claim that they aren't real? That is fucking hilarious considering the shit you have posted. Let me guess, your an alt to Thrive after he was banned? Because ALL you have been talking about was "go to wikileaks" instead of providing anything useful. And the ones that you have provided, haven't been helping you at all. It is hurting you more than linking a fucking Infowars piece.

Well we agree it isn't perfect, unfortunately it isnt even better than what we had before. A few people benefitted, everyone else lost.

I'd even contend that those people only benefitted temporarily, and then the market rates adjusted.
    Kind of depends on your PoV I suppose.

If you were someone who had a pre-existing condition, you were screwed, if you had a job that did not provide health insurance and didn't have the means to afford it solo you were screwed.

Saying it's not better than what we had before depends entirely on what side of the tracks you were on I guess.

How did people who hit the lifetime limit, as well as other people with pre-existing conditions, benefit only temporarily?

or

he was a reality tv star at the howard stern show....

are you even old enough to have listened to the stern show when it was on radio?
    That isn't an excuse. If you have political ambitions, like he has for literally 30 years, you really shouldn't say shit like that. But Trump cannot control his mouth. You know, like asking the "2nd amendment people" to take care of hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    Kind of depends on your PoV I suppose.

If you were someone who had a pre-existing condition, you were screwed, if you had a job that did not provide health insurance and didn't have the means to afford it solo you were screwed.

Saying it's not better than what we had before depends entirely on what side of the tracks you were on I guess.
    Since more than half of the states did not accept the Medicaid expansion, we can safely say the majority of Americans got fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you only want to talk about the positives and not the overall damage. I was willing to discuss the positives and negatives, but it seems that's not the discussion being had here.
    Largely because the negatives you keep listing is a result of it being a private system, not the ACA specifically.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And stupid just keeps get stupider.

A call by Trumpers to repeal the 19th Amendment so that only men can vote, which apparently is the only way from him to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Largely because the negatives you keep listing is a result of it being a private system, not the ACA specifically.
    I agree, and since ACA was designed to exist within that private system, no amount of tinkering will fix it.

Since more than half of the states did not accept the Medicaid expansion, we can safely say the majority of Americans got fucked.
    http://familiesusa.org/product/50-st...caid-expansion

32 to 19 against is not "More than half" and you will notice the states who don't accept it are Republican controlled states and their determination to fuck their states citizens is a partisan political stunt.