Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So, the recent discussion here seems to imply the AMR stat weights are wrong? I've been thinking of switching over to crit>mastery since it seems marginally more useful than mastery>crit in M+. I just don't want it to negatively impact raiding.

For me on the PTR Flash Heal currently heals for 187,050 vs. Heal at 196,895. So it's a 5% buff I guess.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Live:

Renew heals 55+275% SP over the duration at the cost of a GCD, at the cost of 2% base mana.
    Entrancing Trousers of An'juna: +2 ticks of renew, worth +110% base SP
    Holy Hands: +15%
    Healing per cast: 506
    Healing per % Mana spent: 253

Flash Heal with full talent support heals for 475% SP per GCD, at 2.8% of base mana.
    Reverence: +9%
    Trail of Light: +40% throughput (talent, optional but awesome)
    Mastery: at least +10%
    Healing per cast: 797
    Healing per % Mana spent: 284

Flash Heal without trail of light heals for 475% SP per GCD, at 2.8% of base mana.
    Reverence: +9%
    Trail of Light: +40% throughput (talent, optional but awesome)
    Mastery: at least +10%
    Healing per cast: 569
    Healing per % Mana spent: 203

Is the entry: "Mastery: at least +10%" in the Flash Heal sections meant to imply that you're only counting Echo of Light for Flash Heal and excluding Echo of Light from the Renew numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Probably because it's too expensive(yseralline seed versus starlight rose and friends), but if you aren't cheapskates, you would leytorrent. It's exactly like dps complaining deadly grace/old war is too expensive and using draenic versatility instead.

Right, you are saying you can ABC in this meta and not oom quickly?

Anyway, all of this is moot, between promises and the amalgam world quest recently, there's absolutely no point in using cocoon now for holy.
    Good meme. One case is a direct DPS gain with absolutely no drawbacks, the other sits you on your ass doing nothing for 10 seconds for an extra 2-3 casts worth of mana versus an instant gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Charityx View Post
    Good meme. One case is a direct DPS gain with absolutely no drawbacks, the other sits you on your ass doing nothing for 10 seconds for an extra 2-3 casts worth of mana versus an instant gain.
    It's strange you might bring up memes, because no healer can currently ABC unless it's on deep farm mode or fed multiple innervates.

Better than not casting, not drinking, not doing anything at all for 10 seconds, you can choose to regenerate your mana.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by cruumash View Post
    Is the entry: "Mastery: at least +10%" in the Flash Heal sections meant to imply that you're only counting Echo of Light for Flash Heal and excluding Echo of Light from the Renew numbers?
    Renew does not trigger Mastery.
    Well, it does from the initial tick (55% spellpower). So I guess I should count it as 1-2% extra healing or something.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It's strange you might bring up memes, because no healer can currently ABC unless it's on deep farm mode or fed multiple innervates.
    Lies, smite is free, so you can ABC, just not very productively But don't accidentally use Chastise, since it appearently costs 50k instead of 20 in the tooltip. Strange how I never noticed this before.

Renew does not trigger Mastery.
    Well, it does from the initial tick (55% spellpower). So I guess I should count it as 1-2% extra healing or something.
    Tooltips on live: 22,599+117,214 over 6 sec = 139,813 healed in 15 seconds. At my 34% mastery, I get an echo of 7,774 over 6 seconds (w/o a crit on cast), so that's about 5% of the total heal.

Not saying its huge but I've seen plenty of complaints about +/- 5% buffs/nerfs before.

Quote Originally Posted by cruumash View Post
    Tooltips on live: 22,599+117,214 over 6 sec = 139,813 healed in 15 seconds. At my 34% mastery, I get an echo of 7,774 over 6 seconds (w/o a crit on cast), so that's about 5% of the total heal.

Not saying its huge but I've seen plenty of complaints about +/- 5% buffs/nerfs before.
    Then I also need to count 34% mastery on flash heal - not the baseline 10% that I counted
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn I hope they make PoM instant cast..

Then I also need to count 34% mastery on flash heal - not the baseline 10% that I counted
    For sure! It may not help in a head-to-head matchup between these two spells, but when one is looking at healing/mana best to get all that healing accounted for!

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Renew The Faith actually work? As in jump during DH like it's supposed to?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinny View Post
    Yes. This is very easy to test in 5 mans
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Kinny View Post
    It does, but it bugs out easily. It will often jump once, then just sit there despite there being another player 2 feet away. Might have something to do with the person who has PoM being at 100% health.

Patch 7.1 goes live 25th Oct, and one of the change that i did saw so much about it is the nerf of the talent Divinity.
    Divinity duration now is 6 sec (down from 8 sec).

Do you think it will be worth stay with divinity or Halo would be the option to go from 7.1 on?

Quote Originally Posted by Xio View Post
    Patch 7.1 goes live 25th Oct, and one of the change that i did saw so much about it is the nerf of the talent Divinity.
    Divinity duration now is 6 sec (down from 8 sec).

Do you think it will be worth stay with divinity or Halo would be the option to go from 7.1 on?
    The Divinity combo (Serenity -> Sanctify -> PoH for example) will still be better on any dungeon or bunched fight, which is currently all of them except Nythendra. On a spread fight go with Halo.

Finally got the Seventh Spine, from a WQ.

I was wondering if anyone had felt it was necessary to track it's buff to maximize mana returns? Spamming the same target(s) over and over is obviously going to cut into it's returns, but sometimes unavoidable. I've seen high mana returns from various logs, so do we just...deal with the inevitable same-target-spam?

Not really worth tracking but wouldn't do any harm either. Part of what makes amalgam strong is the int and ability to get free mana through ToL and SoL. If you had to spam FHs into the same target for large periods of time yeah another trinket is better, but usually thats not the case.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    How is ToL "free mana"? If anything, it makes the trinket less effective, since it casts flash heal on previous target, delaying the mana return.

You're right you are consistently refreshing the buff because you use a flash heal every 6 seconds throughout an entire encounter :^)