Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    so you're telling me i should stop playing my arms warrior and go back to my ret 3rd off spec because its gonna give me 400k dps easier? 4Head

I am currently leveling my warrior in hopes they fix it soon as I like it way more than my rogue.... so can someone tell me if fury is such shit why is it doing so well on the sims? Are higher Ilvl fury wars able to keep up? According to the sims they should be up there with Ret and Assasin Rogues.

At least you aren't a havoc DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    I am currently leveling my warrior in hopes they fix it soon as I like it way more than my rogue.... so can someone tell me if fury is such shit why is it doing so well on the sims? Are higher Ilvl fury wars able to keep up? According to the sims they should be up there with Ret and Assasin Rogues.
    I was kind of wondering that myself. I have a Warrior alt and main a Monk, it's astounding to me how the Sims put Fury so high. My similarly geared WW crushes my Fury Warr in every way. The latest Sims with high gear show WW even further behind but that's simply not what I've seen happen.

Sucks cause I find Fury alot of fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Isoge View Post
    lol cry as much as you want, but don't bring up rogues here as "op"... we really suck. I can't even manage to get over 300k dps and that is with ilvl 864... arms warriors are insane if played right. Rogues are barely mediocre if played right. The occasional 400k dps is someone with legendary and 6 rolls on RtB
    This made my day ... lol. I feel like crap when I go up against a pack of mobs, but when it's time to smash a single target I smash them very well. It fits the philosophy well but man ... our AoE is so shit. Do Rogues really don't have a spec that you can nuke down a single target? I thought Combat would be pretty epic about it.

Also, kitties got nerfed I hear?

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    @ 110 with optimum gear (current), Fury lags way behind FR Arms. I saw some new buffs for Fury, so I can't comment on the new buffs yet.
    Last edited by Tatsujin; 2016-10-13 at 08:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qunaquna80 View Post
    i was in raid normal with monk rogue and dks they were doing 400k+ dps while my arms barely doing 200k; why blizz nerfed us and let other classes
    lmfao, like the first reply sit, git good noob.

Arms is the strongest melee spec, and dks are trash.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Jesus christ at least do it right and use percentile. Top rankings are retarded and completely illegitimate benchmarks as they're heavily rigged and heavily RNG based.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#

On average, an equally skilled Windwalker is absolutely tangibly superior.

Warrior DPS IS weak. Top 10s reflect nothing.
    The top logs that are rigged are a fraction of a percent. 75th percentile is still in the "git gud" range and the skill cap of the 2 classes you are comparing matter much more. I am a fire Mage, so I don't know the skillcap of WW and arms, but comparing at the 75tg percentile you also have to realize much of the logs are going to be players not playing optimally.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Are you speaking solely for Outlaw Rogues? Because 300k DPS is pretty easy at 860 for Assassination and Sub. I saw right through Outlaw early on, despite its popularity, and switched. As Assassination last night, I parsed at 86% with 304k DPS on Nythendra, 82% with 299k on Ursoc with 860 ilevel. That tells me other Rogues are doing much more, yet I seem to be pulling numbers you say can't be managed by Rogues.

Elaborate, please.

And I really give no sympathy to a Warrior lacking in DPS. Our top DPS is a Fury Warrior, and while he's a very above average player, he destroys fights with 350-375k numbers. (inb4 someone says they were discussing Arms, I know) Not all specs are created equally. This rule applies to just about every class with more than one DPS spec.
    Does your Fury Warrior have a legendary? Those are sweet numbers. Is he constantly doing those numbers as well and are they on single target?

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    The top logs that are rigged are a fraction of a percent. 75th percentile is still in the "git gud" range and the skill cap of the 2 classes you are comparing matter much more. I am a fire Mage, so I don't know the skillcap of WW and arms, but comparing at the 75tg percentile you also have to realize much of the logs are going to be players not playing optimally.
    Except you have no idea how arms warrior works or you would know top arms parses are luck streak on average to good players, nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

I know for sure he has one, maybe two, but he can still only equip one, regardless.

His armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...strider/simple
    Last night's H-Ursoc: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...YjAbyd#fight=8

Last night's Dragons: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...YjAbyd#fight=4
    I guess he's a little lower on AoE.

He's always done great things with his class.
    Honestly he is only top because the better classes are either less geared/play badly or both. Plus BiS leg

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    So that's why Arms is ahead of WW on Ursoc/Nythendra(heroic+mythic Nyth, heroic Ursoc), right.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...841&dataset=95

there you go some statistics your way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Siq1ne View Post
    I'm tired of easy rotations feeling like they deserve to do as much DPS as a spec that actually has to put effort and time in. Some classes this expansion have very low skill caps and the DPS should be representative of that. But it's not and you have boring specs that are easily high in DPS for very little effort. Meanwhile, people who are tracking buffs and crippled by huge RNG suffer to stay high on the meters.
    Lol please. arms is not easier than any other class. that's an 2008 argument you have there. As arms you have to track buffs and suffer from rng alot aswell. As arms you are one of the highest CPM classes currently, along with spriests, so you don't sit around waiting for stuff very much.

I know for sure he has one, maybe two, but he can still only equip one, regardless.

His armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...strider/simple
    Last night's H-Ursoc: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...YjAbyd#fight=8

Last night's Dragons: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...YjAbyd#fight=4
    I guess he's a little lower on AoE.

He's always done great things with his class.
    He is obviously a very impressive player with 95%+ ranking in most encounters as shown by your logs (mind you i havent been through the logs in great depth, just taking the numbers at face value). Despite this he is still getting beaten a lot of the time by the Enhance Shaman who is 7ilvls lower and is only ranking 70-85%. Fury is definitely viable, more so in heroic than mythic, but it still stands that they have to do far more work / be far more skilled to achieve what some other classes can do playing averagely. Numbers aside fury has a lot of mechanical issues holding it back.

And I really give no sympathy to a Warrior lacking in DPS. Our top DPS is a Fury Warrior, and while he's a very above average player, he destroys fights with 350-375k
    Is 350k you linked "destroying" on a 3:40 kill? I did a 5:06 Ursoc kill tonight, pulled 383k without legendary bracers that boost this number by ~30k. While wearing 5 ilvls lower than him. And I only got 90% rank. So yeah, I don't think fury is even close to very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Except you have no idea how arms warrior works or you would know top arms parses are luck streak on average to good players, nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly he is only top because the better classes are either less geared/play badly or both. Plus BiS leg
    Sure top parses may be tied to luck, but there is a big difference between 75% and 99%, and a large amount of that will come down to skill, not luck. A nearly skill-capped player is going to perform much higher than 75%, and a 75% percentile player wont perform at 99%, despite any rng.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    L2p
    Thanks for the nightly laugh. Too bad playing a decent ranking guild doesn't require knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    ^ Gonna have to agree with him. Fury is still below FR Arms across the board (excluding adds). But he does have some really sweet gear, no question about that.