Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    More than likely, OP probably got the order wrong in their blind rage while posting. My post was just to let OP know that Forbearance still exists and what they witnessed was normal.
    oh yes i agree, by no means i wanted to under mine your post and it was 100% accurate. I just wanted to say that there is a high chance the OP confused SoV with bubble cuz most rets wont bubble in 1st global of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    My apologies for short terms, too used to them by now (even though i do love your A2A guess =))). )

ok so ill try again:

1) Shield Of Vengeance a golden statistic shield around you, that absorbs dmg (aprox 1.5 min cd or lower dep on relics) absorbs dmg based on your AP and once it expires or takes max amount of dmg, it explodes back at the enemies around you, i had it deal up to 600k dmg (and i am only 850 ilvl, so with higher gear it should hit harder)
    2) HoJ= our stun, JV is a special finisher we have that costs 5 Holy Power (we can pull max of 5 hole powers at a time) it crits 100% on stunned target and atm our hardest hitting ability if target stunned, at lower artifact power it is the hardest hitting spell outside of stun as well. It also heals us for 100% of dmg dealt (this is in world pvp, in pvp-instances crit dmg reduced to 50% and healing also reduced to 60% i believe but may be mistake on the number), Ashes To Ashes is our Artifact special attack, it deals dmg + dot but also provides us an instant 5 holy powers. Hence Ret's mini burst looks like this : We pool 5 HPs, cast judgement (for dmg increased based on our mastery, similar to Arm's CS) then we stun target, then we use JV (it crits 100%, deals up to 1.3-1.4 mil dmg with my 850ilvl gear (no dps trinkets, i have tanking trinkets atm)) then Ret casts Ashes to Ashes (artifact ability that does dmg + generates 5 HPs) then Ret uses JV once again, which hits for another up to 1.4mil, usually target is dead at this point, of course these numbers with Ret using its wings

- - - Updated - - -

Yep exactly dmg it deals, but let me clarify for non-rets here, if dmg is absorbed lets say by Disc's bubbles', or lock's absorb, or brew master, we do not get healed, we only get healed for the actual dmg it deals, all the dmg reductions and absorbs nullify the healing =( we receive.
    Good info! Thank you.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .