Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Any impressions on Infernal Writ? I got a 880 version out of my mythic cache this week. Currently working with a 860 naraxas spiked tongue and 865 twisted winds... on an unrelated note I now have both the impeccable fel essence and bracers so thrusday's raid should be fantastic lol

Deleted
    hmm yea..

but iam confused because the guide from gapezilla ( he plays in Encore on illidan realm , the author from the icy veins moonkin guide )

tell me that Twisting winds is BiS :S
    i dont wanna make mistakes guys

Twisting Winds was BiS at a time, presumably when that guide was written. It no longer is.

Deleted
    so the last question.

i know that Moonkin´s mainstatt is haste.
    and i got in my bonusroll the Swarming Plaguehive 850.. the Naraxas Spiked Tongue is 845.. which one should i use ?
    The godlike dmg procc from the tongue or the haste from swarming ? :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkez View Post
    so the last question.

i know that Moonkin´s mainstatt is haste.
    and i got in my bonusroll the Swarming Plaguehive 850.. the Naraxas Spiked Tongue is 845.. which one should i use ?
    The godlike dmg procc from the tongue or the haste from swarming ? :S
    T-Rex Shockrod > Naraxas in terms of damage proc and passive stats (and shockleash works for all specs as a small bonus)
    Last edited by mmoc074c0f2a05; 2016-10-12 at 09:47 PM.

what about Stormsinger Fulmination Charge and snapshotting without ED?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shockftw View Post
    what about Stormsinger Fulmination Charge and snapshotting without ED?
    It's #1 on ST even without ED most likely.

Deleted
    i think single target best trinket is SFC, 2nd best is likely unstable arcanocrystal from withered jim, which is also best multitarget. i wanna say an 880 swarmhive will be 2nd best multitarget assuming you dont have a rediculously warforged spiked tongue or shock baton, and these would probably need to be 5-10+ ilvl higher to account for the loss of haste. i cant see myself ever dropping my 880 socketed plaguehive for aoe no matter what other trinkets i get, although i'm now on teh verge of reaching the 40% haste breakpoint for emerald dreamcatcher excluding helm as and when i get that as my second legndary after the ring, and the haste that the plaguehive gives in invaluable for that

Our absurd reliance on haste for Multitarget makes passive stat sticks far more attractive than any proc trinket available.

For that matter, you'd probably fare much better with AoE proc trinkets like Unstable Horrorslime.

Do note that Tongue is available from Mythic+, so it doesn't actually need to be that ridiculously warforged.

Deleted
    i tested for me in the classhall raid trainingdoll 10min with the new 1300 Flasks every trinket.

Full rotation and 3 times with cooldowns.

Twisting Winds did 3m Dmg.
    Plaguehive did 7m dmg
    and the Tongue did 5m dmg

i guess i will test it in 2 raid IDs for beeing 100% Sure.
    Swarm

Deleted
    How is Wriggling Sinew faring? I got a 885 of it a while ago from hc heart.
    It seems to be really decent on dungeon bosses, for the burst it provides, and it sims better than the other two trinkets I have for raid bosses (Naraxas' and SFC, both 840). However, one thing is that simcraft does not account for snapshotting of SFC (or does it?) and two is that Wriggling does not really help on adds that much (because the damage is split over the targets you mark).
    Is Wriggling Sinew just not that good for Balance?

I'm a little curious about trinkets too. Right now I have an 870 ilvl Naraxas' Spiked Tongue and an 845 Infernal Writ. I also have an 840 Stormsinger Fulmination Charge in my bags. I feel like Naraxas' Spike Tongue is a really good trinket and the ilvl is nice so I think I'll be holding on to that one. What I'm wondering is which trinket I should focus on getting next? I'm thinking the Swarming Plaguehive maybe? I have 8,212 haste ATM so I feel like another 900 or so haste would be awesome. The other alternative I can think of is the Chrono Shard maybe? Either way I have two bonus rolls that I'm saving for either trinket. I'm saved to normal and RF EN already so I'd have to kill Nythendra on heroic for another chance at the trinket.

My 860 Winds did a pathetic 1.17m damage on Vagina Tree last night =/

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Twisting winds got nerfed pretty hard for ST fights, it's still solid in cleave/M+ but Naraxxas + Arcano is for sure better on ST as long as you can use the 20yd range on naraxxas.
    so what ilvl should you have these trinkets on before they are "legit"

i've a 860 arcano, and sadly no drop from naraxxas, but at what ilvl are they decent at? For Mythic raiding

Winds aint that good anymore. I personally use Spiketongue (880 luck!) and Swarming plaguehive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    so what ilvl should you have these trinkets on before they are "legit"

i've a 860 arcano, and sadly no drop from naraxxas, but at what ilvl are they decent at? For Mythic raiding
    Arcano is super bis, for 2nd trinket you can use either SFC, Naraxxas, swarming or shock baton (If you have a decent shock baton it's probably the best option but Blizz removed it from the game most likely since noone has seen it pop for over 2 weeks).

Just sim them and see what's best. Keep in mind SFC doesn't work with current simc rotation but it is super bis on single target if you have ED.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Arcano is super bis, for 2nd trinket you can use either SFC, Naraxxas, swarming or shock baton (If you have a decent shock baton it's probably the best option but Blizz removed it from the game most likely since noone has seen it pop for over 2 weeks).

Just sim them and see what's best. Keep in mind SFC doesn't work with current simc rotation but it is super bis on single target if you have ED.
    I was talking about ilvls as in if i had naraxxas trinket 840 ilvl. would it be worth to use in mythic progress.

or should it atleast be 850 or atleast 860 etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    I was talking about ilvls as in if i had naraxxas trinket 840 ilvl. would it be worth to use in mythic progress.

or should it atleast be 850 or atleast 860 etc etc.
    Your question is pointless. It's worth using as long as it is among your two best trinkets, regardless of iLvl. It doesn't suddenly stop working ob become abnormally weaker in Mythic on lower iLvls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Your question is pointless. It's worth using as long as it is among your two best trinkets, regardless of iLvl. It doesn't suddenly stop working ob become abnormally weaker in Mythic on lower iLvls.

I just wanted to figure out if i want to do netharions lair on normal mythic which drops 840. and coin naraxxas as well. incase it doesn't drop.

so the question is simple. is 840 worth progressing with on mythic or is it too weak.

What's your alternatives? You're better off spending your coins on Nythendra rather than Naraxas, in any case.

Also I agree with huth: Your question just doesn't make sense. Yeah 840 is worth it if you don't have anything better. No, it isn't worth it if you do.