Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    It must be RNG cause this is 3 weeks now and it hasn't dropped. No legendary at all yet. I have the absolute worst RNG in the world

7+ Year Old Account
    I have no Legendary either. Have sort of given up on it, barely even think about getting one now.

Any idea if this drops in raid finder? Didn't see anyone mention that they got it. Also possible to get it on a bonus roll?

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    It must be RNG cause this is 3 weeks now and it hasn't dropped. No legendary at all yet. I have the absolute worst RNG in the world
    I'm with ya, since I don't have anything either, meanwhile, had 5 guildies run a Mythic+ and 2 of them got Legendaries.

It dropped for me yesterday on LFR. I was on AK5 and I didn't bonus roll

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

Killed them on normal last night, at AK5, nothing.

Hopefully get a kill tonight and we'll see what happens.

Killed normal last night with AK7 and nothing.

Got it first try in lfr artifact knowledge 2. Hope it helps clear up some questions

Can confirm, drops in LFR.

Looks like I'll have to do that branch of LFR. Nothing out of 2 weeks of normal or heroic, sadly.

To add, dropped for me in Normal, AK 2, playing as WW spec.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am BrM/WW but I happened to have the MW artifact as well. Had never done anything with MW except the artifact quest. Dropped in LFR the first week the second wing opened. Good luck!

Edit: Like the above - I was also in WW spec at the time it dropped.
    Last edited by nejackson; 2016-10-13 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to hear it drops in LFR. I don't raid much but was going to do normal just to farm for it. Saw a mw walking around with the skin and I wanted to snatch Sheilun right off their back!

10+ Year Old Account

Angry

This damn thing... 3 N's and 2 LFR's and still no luck. @AK7 now. I've seen it drop for other monks in LFR... just won't drop for me. T_T
    (I'm also SOL on WW and BM items as well... did withered training yesterday, ended at 701, got my last 5-guy chest, and still nada.)

Our brewmaster got it and traded it to me (mistweaver) Kinda sad at the same time that you can actually trade these skins

Got it last night in heroic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okereke View Post
    Any idea if this drops in raid finder? Didn't see anyone mention that they got it. Also possible to get it on a bonus roll?
    It does. I killed them a few days ago on a newly leveled mistweaver, and it dropped for me on the very first (and only) LFR kill.
    I don't know about the bonus roll though, I refuse to use coins on LFR. :-D

EDIT: It is worth noting that I hadn't upgraded my artifact even once, at this point. I am not sure, that I had even begun researching.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine in Tuesday with AK 8, but you probably don't need that to see it drop.

AK8 now done 4 normal clears and 2 HC no drops sucks ass