Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    should probly also be mentioned... if she doesnt have pyretic incantation yet, that could be a huge part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    What the balls...armory link please!
    I'm now 840 @ 57%, again without DMC active.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...milli/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerbz View Post
    I'm now 840 @ 57%, again without DMC active.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...milli/advanced
    Figures, you're basically 100% optimized for crit at your ilevel. Every single piece has crit as the primary stat. It's far from easy to get.

Either you've been very lucky with your gear drops, or spent a long time getting those crit pieces together. Pretty much all the gear I'm getting these days either doesn't have crit at all, or has crit as the secondary stat. Lucky you : /
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Figures, you're basically 100% optimized for crit at your ilevel. Every single piece has crit as the primary stat. It's far from easy to get.

Either you've been very lucky with your gear drops, or spent a long time getting those crit pieces together. Pretty much all the gear I'm getting these days either doesn't have crit at all, or has crit as the secondary stat. Lucky you : /
    its not really that difficult, just prioritize crit on gear and look for the wqs that gives good crit items, ofc it also means you have to put in the time and effort.

Fretty much all the gear I'm getting these days either doesn't have crit at all, or has crit as the secondary stat.
    Random drops are random, but it's also a matter of time put in these days. Since M+ is not on a lockout, those who can run M+ all day every day will usually have incredibly optimized gear. There's also crafted pieces, which also do not have a cap and can come with PURE crit on them (same as PvP pieces, which can also proc upgrades... seen a mage with an 870 pure crit item, that is fairly ludicrous).

This is part of the reason why you also can't really put as much stock into ilvl bracket rankings on logs as you could before. You could literally have someone of the same ilvl and skill do tens of percent more damage than you because of stat optimization.