Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Diablo III: Realms of Evil

http://imgur.com/wVtRcDW
    http://gear.blizzard.com/blizzcon-20...ms-of-evil-tee

Is this just a shirt or something more? I'm genuinely curious.

(Full credit to my fiancée for finding this)

10+ Year Old Account
    Expansion confirmed, will be going to hell to defeat all of the demons freed from the black soulstone upon its destruction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Expansion confirmed, will be going to hell to defeat all of the demons freed from the black soulstone upon its destruction.
    Very likely but let's not go confirmed just yet. Be nice to get back to Diablo though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well, since the D3 logo can clearly be seen it does seem like that would suggest another D3 expansion. Would be odd if Blizzard really let that slip through a shirt though lol.

Honestly I don't see an expansion doing much for D3 at this point though. It would have to be a complete redesign to bring people back again (I'm sure those still playing will welcome any new content though).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    Well, since the D3 logo can clearly be seen it does seem like that would suggest another D3 expansion. Would be odd if Blizzard really let that slip through a shirt though lol.

Honestly I don't see an expansion doing much for D3 at this point though. It would have to be a complete redesign to bring people back again (I'm sure those still playing will welcome any new content though).
    Yeah I want to see a D4! That's more of an rpg and less of a hack-n-slash.

Looks like it's just a shirt to me and Realms of Evil is just the name of the design. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think a team that has no lead designer would be working on an expansion.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

It could just be a cool name for the T-shirt. I really hope we get a Diablo 4 or a Diablo 2 remaster than more D3. I enjoy it but it has a lot of core problems that can only be fixed with a new game.

Realms of Evil is the 4th realm you go towhen you want to craft your hellfire amulet

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    Realms of Evil is the 4th realm you go towhen you want to craft your hellfire amulet
    That's actually realm of evil singular. Anyway, I'd be quite happy with an expansion or D2 remaster, I think in Blizzard SoonTM it's way too soon for a D4.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    That's actually realm of evil singular. Anyway, I'd be quite happy with an expansion or D2 remaster, I think in Blizzard SoonTM it's way too soon for a D4.
    Only if you look at it from a D2-D3 perspective. D1-D2 was 5 years. Even if they announce that they are working on it, it would still be very likely 3+ years away still. D3 was announced in 2008, and didn't come out until Q2 2012.

What would be nice IMO, is if they announce D4, and a HD remaster of D2/LoD. D4 to come out when it's done, and a D2/LoD remaster to come out very soon. THAT would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    So you want a Diablo game that has nothing to do with Diablo games?

I mean I do. The formula is tired, wish they would take the world and lore and either Dark Souls or Open World it.

That honestly doesnt sound good at all. Diablo is an ARPG. Don't stray from that and make it a generic DS clone or some blank open world. We have far too many of those. Dark souls is extremely overrated and relies on the "HARDCORE DIE A MILLION TIMES" audience and beyond that is just a decent RPG with some vague lore.

I think the formula is tired because D3 wasn't nearly as good as D2. If they made a good Diablo game then no one would be tired of it.

You're reading too much into it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    All 4 realms are linked and called The Realms of Evil, that is why the bosses from the first 3 can be called upon by The Shade of Diablo in the 4th

This is definitely interesting, but the art, at least, isn't new:
    http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer...t=diablo&art=5

a new expansion will not give the game anything interesting, yeah sure, fews quest, a few new map and after that again and again, rift farming... seriously d3 is dead man, i just want a new diablo game, everything being different, i cant stand anymore what the game is since 1-2 year, its just arena farming in the form of rift

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    That honestly doesnt sound good at all. Diablo is an ARPG. Don't stray from that and make it a generic DS clone or some blank open world. We have far too many of those. Dark souls is extremely overrated and relies on the "HARDCORE DIE A MILLION TIMES" audience and beyond that is just a decent RPG with some vague lore.

I think the formula is tired because D3 wasn't nearly as good as D2. If they made a good Diablo game then no one would be tired of it.
    i don't think you're right, take warcraft, it was a strategy war game and they make it an rpg mmo game, why diablo could not become an rpg game too ? maybe a mmo one in the futur, i mean, they have the lore, the character, they could make it clearly a good rpg with a real open world they also have the map to make it, arpg diablo is really really becoming less and less fun to play anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Looks like it's just a shirt to me and Realms of Evil is just the name of the design.
    Basically this. Hype not triggered.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

It would make sense as a title still. The destruction of the black soulstone did free all the evils.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    It would make sense as a title still. The destruction of the black soulstone did free all the evils.
    Sure, but then the logo would make less sense. It's just New Diablo's face. Wouldn't he be back to being Diablocola Classic because Blizzard now realizes they made a horrible, horrible mistake with the new design and also because he no longer has all of the evils inside of him? Also, the logo looks ways too much like the original Diablo 3 logo.
    Last edited by Truhan; 2016-10-13 at 04:31 PM.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Someone on the official forums also pointed out that there is no trademark for either Realms of Evil or Realm of Evil. This should have been my first thought to check, but it never crossed my mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post
    http://imgur.com/wVtRcDW
    http://gear.blizzard.com/blizzcon-20...ms-of-evil-tee

Is this just a shirt or something more? I'm genuinely curious.

(Full credit to my fiancée for finding this)
    I really was hoping for D4. But I also want some big, new content for Diablo at all. Preferably one or more new classes.