It's funny because after getting the 30 corrupted essence, you need to do the Arcway, Court of Stars and Vault of the Wardens on mythic to unlock the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    we are not off topic the reason peoples put forward of why lfr shouldn't have rewards is because it's easy and the fact that blizzard keep it easy is because those who use it couldn't handle something more challenging, and i strongly disagree with this notion and have given those peoples examples of another game who has auto-matchmaking for difficult content and the sky isn't falling.

But i still suspect that is not the real reason of why peoples is glade blizzard isn't putting any reward into lfr, imho the real reason is the fear that the enormous participation could crush the guilds and pug system.
    Lol, no.
    Higher tier raiding exists without LFR. Quite comfortably as well, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and its possible to get these pve skins without a group, just come back later when the raid is soloable
    The Raid artifact skin quests have the same orange tint as legendary quests in MoP and WoD. I wouldn't be surprised if they're removed once 8.0 hits

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Normal EN, is easy as pie now that everyone pretty much has no excuse to easily be at least 840ilvl.. people still mad bc they can't get free loot/items for literally just showing up aka lfr is literally just an afk fest - dps running below 100k.. Just stop the whining and queue normal EN....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    The Raid artifact skin quests have the same orange tint as legendary quests in MoP and WoD. I wouldn't be surprised if they're removed once 8.0 hits
    eh, even in the final patch of this expansion, with 3 raid teirs, and how much ilvl were getting, normal emerald nightmare could prob be done with 5 people easy
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

eh, even in the final patch of this expansion, with 3 raid teirs, and how much ilvl were getting, normal emerald nightmare could prob be done with 5 people easy
    While this may be true, you probably won't have enough time to complete the whole questline if you start when 8.0 lands

Also next expansion will have an item squish, so who knows how it will actually pan out once it gears up

i dont see yall complaining it takes 160 hours of constant random battlegrounds, to get the pvp artifact (first skin, and that is if you win EVERY MATCH, ALL 800 OF THEM!)
    It doesn't take anywhere near 160 hours to get to the PvP artifact skin.

I'm a super casual PvP player, and I've done maybe 20(?) BGs, 80ish Arenas and the PvP WQs since Legion went live (not even all of them, I just do them when I can) and I'm halfway through Prestige 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    It's funny because after getting the 30 corrupted essence, you need to do the Arcway, Court of Stars and Vault of the Wardens on mythic to unlock the skin.
    Because you totally didn't have to do 2 mythic dungeons to get to the corrupted essence portion anyway, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    It doesn't take anywhere near 160 hours to get to the PvP artifact skin.

I'm a super casual PvP player, and I've done maybe 20(?) BGs, 80ish Arenas and the PvP WQs since Legion went live (not even all of them, I just do them when I can) and I'm halfway through Prestige 2.

Because you totally didn't have to do 2 mythic dungeons to get to the corrupted essence portion anyway, right?
    hmm weird, cause 20 bgs, will give you about 6000 honor (150 per win, plus about 300 a match)
    and 80 arenas will give you 50 each, plus 100 a win so lets say you win every one, lets give you 10k honor

thats only 16k honor, you need 50k to get first prestiege
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    we are not off topic the reason peoples put forward of why lfr shouldn't have rewards is because it's easy and the fact that blizzard keep it easy is because those who use it couldn't handle something more challenging, and i strongly disagree with this notion and have given those peoples examples of another game who has auto-matchmaking for difficult content and the sky isn't falling.

But i still suspect that is not the real reason of why peoples is glade blizzard isn't putting any reward into lfr, imho the real reason is the fear that the enormous participation could crush the guilds and pug system.
    Another game. With different players and wider skill gaps. You keep ignoring this.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't ask people to group up, that's oppression.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

hmm weird, cause 20 bgs, will give you about 6000 honor (150 per win, plus about 300 a match)
    and 80 arenas will give you 50 each, plus 100 a win so lets say you win every one, lets give you 10k honor

thats only 16k honor, you need 50k to get first prestiege
    Plus the 3.5k AP every 3 honor levels, plus the 1400 a day from the Warden Towers/PvP FFA WQ.

*shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Plus the 3.5k AP every 3 honor levels, plus the 1400 a day from the Warden Towers/PvP FFA WQ.

*shrug*
    I didn't even do that many BGs/Arenas and I'm P3H21 now, with mostly PvP-WQs. It's doable with the rest of the grind every day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    It will be zergable when NH comes out and people eventually are 50+ilvl ahead of the raid.

LFR should not reward any unique awards at all, being able to ignore every boss mechanic except for the one that instantly kills you and just tank and spanking the rest is a joke. Suramar dailies are harder than LFR.

The LFR babies will eventually get it when farm groups start forming next year but at the moment suck it up because guess what. EN isn't the only raid you're going to have to do to get it.
    There are no LFR babies. Many of us are just fed up with dealing with people like you on a daily base who have the social skills of a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    If "Normal is ridiculously easy" why not allow it on LFR for those that do not have the interest in dealing with the drama of the LFG tool?

That easy argument always baffles me.
    Because they want to give incentive to people to actually group up and play the game how it's supposed to be for once.

It's really ridiculous you can get the most powerful items in the world of warcraft by playing alone, it's a MMO.

You want to avoid drama? Man the fuck up and don't come here whining about trivial things. Maybe you will even have fun with people in normal!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    There are no LFR babies. Many of us are just fed up with dealing with people like you on a daily base who have the social skills of a virus.
    But you really sound like a baby coming here asking for something. I for one am really done trying to have a normal discussion with people like you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Normal EN, is easy as pie now that everyone pretty much has no excuse to easily be at least 840ilvl.. people still mad bc they can't get free loot/items for literally just showing up aka lfr is literally just an afk fest - dps running below 100k.. Just stop the whining and queue normal EN....
    People are mad because this skin is locking other skins which are obtainable without an organised raid. Also, I would rather quit the game than raid with someone like you. No wonder the community is that toxic.

And QUEUEing would be LFR. But we are not allowed to do that. Normal EN PUGs are wasting more of my time with searching than with actually playing the raid, and I often just don't have the time to either search for ever or to make up the group and search even longer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Because they want to give incentive to people to actually group up and play the game how it's supposed to be for once.

It's really ridiculous you can get the most powerful items in the world of warcraft by playing alone, it's a MMO.

You want to avoid drama? Man the fuck up and don't come here whining about trivial things.

- - - Updated - - -

But you really sound like a baby coming here asking for something. I for one am really done trying to have a normal discussion with people like you.
    What, discussion the failed logic of the lockout of skins is babylike behavior? And pointless insults are not?

Edit: In Wrath, I was running PUGs with several characters each week while raiding in a semi-hardcore guild on my main. Was not a big deal then, but we also did not have the item level brickwall. I play a fire mage and have an item level of 850 and still get declines for EN normal pugs most of the time, while LFR has no upgrades for me and I will not run mythic+ without an organised group because it's a waste of time.

I also wonder if the bad performers in LFR are people like you, who think that they can ignore all mechanics there and then wipe in the chamber or something like that.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2016-10-14 at 07:09 AM.

What, discussion the failed logic of the lockout of skins is babylike behavior? And pointless insults are not?

Edit: In Wrath, I was running PUGs with several characters each week while raiding in a semi-hardcore guild on my main. Was not a big deal then, but we also did not have the item level brickwall. I play a fire mage and have an item level of 850 and still get declines for EN normal pugs most of the time, while LFR has no upgrades for me and I will not run mythic+ without an organised group because it's a waste of time.
    Make a group. Oh.. no... wait... that's obviously way too much to ask for.

And you know why that is don't you? LFD and LFR. Players these days are conditioned to get everything easy. Two wipes and people get pissed off and run away. I'm really sorry but that's the game how it's supposed to be and you bought it and started playing it. Get over it.

Deleted
    and its possible to get these pve skins without a group, just come back later when the raid is soloable
    The quest will be long removed by that time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Organised PVE. This has been discussed to death.

If you honestly think world bosses are going down without groups, go tank one without a healer.
    But it takes me no effort to get in these groups (which go up to 40 members) as a DPS or to participate in a kill by helping a group who has already engaged the boss. If I don't fail the damage mechanics, I survive without a healer, on my rogue even better than on my mage.

- - - Updated - - -

I was asking for a skill check to enter LFR since MoP. Then they had PG silver for heroics, but nothing like that for LFR. No wonder they cannot make the encounters more challenging.

I also don't think that guilds would suffer that much if a skin quest can be accomplished in LFR. People did their legendary cloak and ring quests there, and it had no effect on guilds whatsoever, except that people could probably keep up with their alts on quest progress, so if they had to switch mid-expansions, they were not that much behind.

Please understand: People who usually run LFR will NEVER want to enter organised raiding, and it's not about skill alone. I will not commit five more years to organised raiding, not with a 60 hours job and other RL commitments which are more important. Removing a lore quest from LFR while 2 expansion before it was perfectly fine to get legendarys from LFR is simply broken logic, just like putting skins with less or no organisational effort behind this questline. It would be fine if you would just have to kill the bosses, but farming 30 shards with a bad drop rate in PUGs is not fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Make a group. Oh.. no... wait... that's obviously way too much to ask for.

And you know why that is don't you? LFD and LFR. Players these days are conditioned to get everything easy. Two wipes and people get pissed off and run away. I'm really sorry but that's the game how it's supposed to be and you bought it and started playing it. Get over it.
    You are judging me without knowing me. How typical. I am not leaving after 1 or 2 wipes. On the fist day when Archimonde was released in LFR I have watched and read guides and was one of the few in my group who actually knew what to do. I had to put up with 8 wipes before this boss finally went down.

And LFR supposed to be here to show people the lore who cannot commit to organised raiding. If your artifact questline is not the lore, what else?
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2016-10-14 at 07:21 AM.

Deleted
    The only thing worse than people feeling entitled to cosmetic shit from LFR is snobby Mythic raiders looking down on them. I've raided the hardest content in a top 100 guild and it doesn't make you a better person or give you the right to call people who want to do LFR "scum".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvissa View Post
    The only thing worse than people feeling entitled to cosmetic shit from LFR is snobby Mythic raiders looking down on them. I've raided the hardest content in a top 100 guild and it doesn't make you a better person or give you the right to call people who want to do LFR "scum".
    I would not complain at all if I could use the skin I will get from killing all world bosses without farming EN for months.

Many gamers are disgusting, this is the main reason why I rather stick to random groups and my small guild of RL friends.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2016-10-14 at 07:44 AM.

Deleted
    I would not complain at all if I could use the skin I will get from killing all world bosses without farming EN for months.

Many gamers are disgusting, this is the main reason why I rather stick to random groups and my small guild of RL friends.
    I only found out today that you can't use any appearances in that row without unlocking the first one. That's really dumb in my opinion.

People should seriously give using the group finder a try to pug Normal EN though, even if it's just a few bosses at a time. I've done it most weeks and about 80% of the time the group has been really chill. Pugging EN HC on the other hand is a cess pool of flaming and bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    At this rate the only solace is that later on in the expansion when it comes to the "Timeless Isle/Tanan Jungle" phase where they throw Decently powered gear around like dollar bills at a strip club getting groups that are more lenient will be easier.

Then you can just stomp-farm it into the ground like it was LFR

That's really the only silver lining I can see from this-that it's the entry-level raid and thus will be zergable at some point.
    Yes, and then the LFR crowd will hit Nighthold (as in bump into it) and all the moaning will recommence.