Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I'd argue that the others are equally worthy of consideration. Theorycrafting the best spec on a Patchwerkish fight like Ursoc isn't that useful, since it's the only one of the seven fights this tier that is like that. Not being balanced around doing that one job well doesn't make the spec objectively bad. If you're only balanced around fantastic patchwerk damge, chances are you struggle on the majority of fights.
    True. But when you're the least mobile class in the game and can't do solid damage with high up time on the boss, it only gets worse once movement and mechanics are involved. Other classes already AOE and cleave better than we can so those fight types just exacerbate the issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's getting really frustrating...I'm 870+ and I can't get in Mythic+ groups because I'm not an ideal melee class. Thank god we have a tank off-spec or I'd have nothing to do at all.
    What's your safe word?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    It's okay to be the bottom, someone has to be at the bottom.

It's not okay to have the standard deviation and the delta between top and bottom be so ridiculously large. That's the problem I have.
    It's not ok to be bottom when you have nothing else to make you better. Why should DK be below DH which has amazing mobility?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    It's not ok to be bottom when you have nothing else to make you better. Why should DK be below DH which has amazing mobility?
    We have amazing lore!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    We have amazing lore!
    I'll take it as sarcasm :P

Jesus DK whining for buffs is as never ending trend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Jesus DK whining for buffs is as never ending trend.
    And never answered. I guess S5 guilt strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    I'll take it as sarcasm :P
    It wasn't, I like it. Honestly grip is the only reason I'd ever bring a DK anywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleu42 View Post
    What a calm and rational response. I have no earthly idea why Blizzard doesn't listen when others provide such clear and precise arguments on why THEIR favorite class should be buffed.

It's damn near impossible to make every spec and every class completely the same. You order them from 1st downwards and you're GOING to get a spec that's on the bottom. And I'm willing to bet when it's another spec that's not your favorite you won't chime in at all.
    yes it is very simple for them to keep all speccs and trees balanced, problem is blizzard sucks at math, and balancing its that simple. they keep on going with % scaling and shit instead of removing everything % scaling and using additive numbers instead they have additive and % scaling.

Wich makes their balancing more than two times harder for them, and ontop of that classes have diffrent amount of % scaling and baseline additive... oh dont let me started, but i can tell from development standpoint other companies that had experience in making games, they would ask blizzard if they are retarded? or even more retarded?

after all these years they are still using % scaling to this day is beyond me.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10/#dataset=90

So this means that frost has finally won?!
    What's your safe word?

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    It wasn't, I like it. Honestly grip is the only reason I'd ever bring a DK anywhere.
    If only we all still had Gorefiend's at least. Missing it dearly, especially on Il'gynoth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gridsquare View Post

It's strange. between the 860-862 and the 863-865 bracket Unholy takes Frost's spot as third worst while Frost darts off completely.

P.s. Okay, 860-862 seems to be the exception. Most other ilvls also have Frost before Unholy.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-10-14 at 11:01 AM.

Your guild is way way way too hardcore (And filled to the brimm with idiotic douchebags)if you lose a raid spot just because of the class you are, I'm in a 2/7 mythic raiding guild and doing good.

Tho i wish for some buffs ofc.

10+ Year Old Account

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...metric=bossdps
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Nope it means DK's have lost.....
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Think we could be warriors with two garbage specs.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Your guild is way way way too hardcore (And filled to the brimm with idiotic douchebags)if you lose a raid spot just because of the class you are, I'm in a 2/7 mythic raiding guild and doing good.

Tho i wish for some buffs ofc.
    I was benched once on Nythendra. Probably had more to do with my guild rather taking an additional heal for that boss and me not needing a lot of loot. Still with each passing week I see myself struggling more and more while sinking steadily down in Skada.

- - - Updated - - -

Arms is doing fine?

Deleted

Change it to dps please, not normalised.

Quote Originally Posted by Griefhookie View Post
    Change it to dps please, not normalised.
    The difference between the two rankings posted appears to be damage vs. boss damage.
    Mythic bosses (and bosses in EN generally) have lots of cleave going on and Frost seems to be doing fairly well there because their ST and AoE priority are nearly the same and they cleave all the time with scythe, glacial advance, remorseless winter and so on.

Unholy first needs to prepare for cleaving with laying down DnD or outbreaking and even then they can't sustain their AoE for more than a few seconds due to DnD disappearing, adds running out of it or (if skilled, which is rarely recommended) Epidemic running out of charges.

Frost has horrible single target damage though which is reflected when looking at the Nythendra (or the above posted boss damage only) parses.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-10-14 at 11:57 AM.

Dude, we are... dont forget tank, so make it 3

Deleted
    7/7 mythic but still 865 ilvl with one legendary, all i see is
    Your application to ... has been declined.
    just end my life

Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    7/7 mythic but still 865 ilvl with one legendary, all i see is
    just end my life
    Well, according to Ornyx they just did the big tuning pass so there is no need for communication or further balance changes and we must be fine.
    Which is only emphasized by the fact that despite the last sentence they continue hotfixing balance nearly every day but leave DKs untouched.

Yap, totally fine. Working as intended.