Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Well, I may be reading the wrong news, but it appears to me that the people killing Muslims in the Middle East are... *gasp* other Muslims.
    Yes it's muslims killing muslims as it have been since the start. Every non muslim there is already long gone, either dead or ran away from that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    He's not very quick. Be patient with him.

I mean seriously... he actually waltz right into that one.

I wish that was my 9999'th post.
    Worry not, we all saw it happen anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    You assume i give 1 fuck about your childish elementary games.

Get off middle east. STOP KILLING PEOPLE
    I'm confused now, are you talking to the US or Russia?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    No. I wholeheartedly welcome a deeply antagonistic relationship with the War Criminal Vladmir Putin's rogue state / gas station. The world just isn't big enough for the both of us.
    The only thing that is big here is you'r EGO mister keyboard warrior, 99.999999% people in the world don't even know you exist

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    The only thing that is big here is you'r EGO mister keyboard warrior, 99.999999% people in the world don't even know you exist
    Phew, luckily 99.999999% of the people in the world aren't frequenting this forum. How about you?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I'm confused now, are you talking to the US or Russia?
    It's only logical that a person who comes from a country that a few decades ago was responsible for the death of 10's millions of people to defend another country who is responsible for the death of a couple of millions. Those numbers should look like change to you thus why you are defending right?

What I can see from your link is

1/ it gives a wide range of possible casualties
    2/ you arbitrarily picked the highest of those numbers
    3/ and then you have chalked it all up to the Western Alliance even though we all know there has been bloodshed going on ever since on the ground even where the West does not have a single soldier within two governorates.

10+ Year Old Account
    So he went from over 1 million, then to 2 million and now finally "10's of millions"? Ulmita pls. We have been over this. Check your fact-checking.

What I can see from your link is

1/ it gives a wide range of possible casualties
    2/ you arbitrarily picked the highest of those numbers
    3/ and then you have chalked it all up to the Western Alliance even though we all know there has been bloodshed going on ever since on the ground even where the West does not have a single soldier within two governorates.
    I said 1.3 to 2.0 millions, so w/e the report says.
    Other reports call for 4 millions
    Report includes only 3 countries. It doesn't include Yemen or Libya for example
    Accounts only the western "war on terror" victims.

Even if its 1 million dead, it is still 1 million more dead than what should USA / UK /France killed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hollande has gone pretty nuts in the last few months. He is in the middle of a scandal now after releasing his book and spewing some nasty remarks. No chance at being re-elected so there's that, he is just doing some last dance for US.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomyris View Post
    Hollande has gone pretty nuts in the last few months. He is in the middle of a scandal now after releasing his book and spewing some nasty remarks. No chance at being re-elected so there's that, he is just doing some last dance for US.
    To be replaced by "Sarkozy the American" or very unlikely, She-Hitler.

Yeah things are really going pear shaped for us.

Even if its 1 million dead, it is still 1 million more dead than what should USA / UK /France killed.
    But that is the point. Whatever the body count is, Western armies have not killed as much. Combat operations lasted 42 days. Since then - and it has been 13.5 years -, it's Muslims killing Muslims in stupid sectarian violence. Even if you account for drone strikes, it will still not match the swath of destruction in the wake of ISIS. And then we have not even mentioned other war crimes, like sex slavery.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    But that is the point. Whatever the body count is, Western armies have not killed as much.
    O.o all of those people would not have died* had the west not invaded and spent years waging a war.

*of course they could still have died in other ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    One mans civilian is another mans terrorist. Seriously, there is even a term "moderate rebel" which means "terrorist who our government is ok with".
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

This coming from a guy that can distinguish between terror sponsor nations and those who fight back.
    So you're saying that you can't? Well I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    I'm impressed that 71.25 million know who he is!

The whole Syria thing is another good example of the West screwing things up and a push to develop something other that oil dependent industries

Btw this book Should We Fear Russia? By Dmitri Trenin Should be an interesting read, parts of it touches on how the Kreml gambled with the European goodwill towards them in regards to Ukraine. How Russia have put themselves in an awkward position where they're dependent on China, an unsentimental nation who like the US, does not view Russia as an equal. The biggest danger as he views it, is the disintegration of the Russian state, which he does not think will happen as peacefully as it did with the USSR (I gotta admit it's striking how much @Skroe have also been talking about this situaiton). He does not view the Russian military as a strenght, but their determination is.

Anyhow, I'm sure the putinistas will label it as evul propaganda by an ex Russian officer, but I'm guessing it'll be an interesting read who does not live in Ulmitas bubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was an exaggeration just to emphasize that killing 2 million Muslims in 10 years is not tolerable. And they are still going strong killing every day people in middle east. Thats the problem
    American presidents have killed 2 million Muslims in 10 years? I have this picture in my head, of George and Barack, stealthily running through Muslim cities, slaughtering everyone on their way:

But that is the point. Whatever the body count is, Western armies have not killed as much. Combat operations lasted 42 days. Since then - and it has been 13.5 years -, it's Muslims killing Muslims in stupid sectarian violence. Even if you account for drone strikes, it will still not match the swath of destruction in the wake of ISIS. And then we have not even mentioned other war crimes, like sex slavery.
    Shhh, making too much sense in threads about Russia is frowned upon around here!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Btw this book Should We Fear Russia? By Dmitri Trenin Should be an interesting read
    Probably, but perhaps the average western sheep are too lazy to read books, so for them its better stick with tabloids news about "evul russiah".

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Btw this book Should We Fear Russia? By Dmitri Trenin Should be an interesting read, parts of it touches on how the Kreml gambled with the European goodwill towards them in regards to Ukraine. How Russia have put themselves in an awkward position where they're dependent on China, an unsentimental nation who like the US, does not view Russia as an equal. The biggest danger as he views it, is the disintegration of the Russian state, which he does not think will happen as peacefully as it did with the USSR (I gotta admit it's striking how much @Skroe have also been talking about this situaiton). He does not view the Russian military as a strenght, but their determination is.

Anyhow, I'm sure the putinistas will label it as evul propaganda by an ex Russian officer, but I'm guessing it'll be an interesting read who does not live in Ulmitas bubble.
    I took a quick look at a few of his articles, and other then being liberal leaning (well, it's Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Moscow Centre, who would have guessed it is liberal-leaning!) he seems to know his stuff.

I would call what he writes "sober analysis", without neither "Haha, we'll CRUSH those Americans!" nor "Russian army is rusting and totally ineffective, war will be over in days". I might disagree with him on motivations of either side, but i don't disagree with his projections of what could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    American presidents have killed 2 million Muslims in 10 years?
    Quite a bit of people died in the last few decades because of USA. Some reports claim the total death toll since 2003 in just Iraq is more than half a million.