10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to recreate some Diablo-esque Demon Hunter. No idea how to make better images...

Deleted
    I tried to go for a look that kinda fit my wolves, I think it worked out, atleast I like it The belt Im still farming since thats not the one I want yet.

http : //i301 .photobucket .com/albums/nn45/Killerdimi/WoWScrnShot_101016_153254_zpsueu6t9dk .jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathnova View Post
    I tried to go for a look that kinda fit my wolves, I think it worked out, atleast I like it The belt Im still farming since thats not the one I want yet.

FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by Drahzere View Post

Idk what to call this but it's one of my favorites..

Do you have a list for this one?

10+ Year Old Account

Link to gear list:
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08eNN8R18lRR87

I haven't found a belt that I feel really fits with this set, I want something that dangles a little bit and covers the crotch. So far this one is the best I've got.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    FTFY

Do you have a list for this one?
    Thanks for that

10+ Year Old Account
    My survival hunter transmog i've been working on WIP.

I like this one, I really like pieces of the wayfaring set minus belt, shoulders, and helm (which are primal combatant) gives dwarves a kind of warhammer look. Crossbow is talonstrike.

- - - Updated - - -

posting my shaman transmog, relevant only because (mail).

Mail armor is my absolute favorite. I'd main just about any new class created if it had mail. Mail is my largest collection of gear I was actually running out of space prior to the transmog change pre-legion launch.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2016-10-10 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post

Mail armor is my absolute favorite. I'd main just about any new class created if it had mail. Mail is my largest collection of gear I was actually running out of space prior to the transmog change pre-legion launch.
    Daaaang! That does look amazing!... I have 4 shamans, 2 on each faction, but now I feel the urge to also have a male Orc shammy... XD

Deleted

I wanted to have sort of Secret Darnassian Cultist theme here while also building it around Spooky Scythe.

Any chance we can get an item list?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Any chance we can get an item list?
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08FyX808FyX808

Its just warsong and orgrimmar gear all available through WoD garrison dwarven bunker/warmill level 2 I believe.

Orgrimmar gear does change to stormwind gear if you have an alliance character just fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by BukkaKid View Post
    Can we get an item list on this one please?

----------------------------------
    Aorus Xtreme
    5950x
    k|ngp|n 3090
    128g Ballistix
    33 fans

Quote Originally Posted by BukkaKid View Post
    *SNIP
    Thanks very much!

I love those shoulders. Can't say the same for Hati, but at least he looks better now too.

I really got inspired by this one and I wanted to experiment on how that polearm could fit in with a set for my troll. Unfortunately I distracted by my Crystal Scorpion and came up with this for a matching set with him.

I like how the shoulders match the Talonclaw theme and if I ever get the 4th color of the PvP appearance that might work also.

Just recently got into the game after some inactive years!
    Been trying out this transmog with some new Legion pieces, I think it goes well with the mana sabers, but I should probably get the pink ones, instead of the blue ones, though I'm attached to my Noxroth

P.S. Don't mind the head, I prefer not wearing a helm.

Opinions? I'd change gauntlets, if anything arcane-y would fit more. Or if the shaman ones drop and I can get them.
    Full set is on http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sebinox/simple

Last edited by Sebid; 2016-10-20 at 12:24 PM.

Finally got my Hunter to 110 and am loving it! Hated my DH for so long due to belf, back to my Orc now! I've yet to see someone with an xmog like this, I love it... I hate clunky boots etc... Simple yet effective.

My Tmog

I've got plenty of interestings tmog, but this is my favourite, "The Mechanist", 50% slutty 50% high tech (btw i have got male worgen variant if interested for male models)