Poll: tom leaves wow team to develop...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's obviously going to be Rock N' Roll Racing 2.
    Please be this!! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I'd love to see Blizzard do an epic single player RPG experience, along the lines of Skyrim or The Witcher.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Edgeta View Post
    You're all wrong; the next big Blizzard game will be a return to the true gem of all Blizzard universes...Lost Vikings!
    Tbh if they went back to their roots a bit and did some games like Rock n Roll racing 2, Lost Vikings 3 and another Blackthorne game I genuinely wouldn't mind. Blackthorne was actually pretty cool.

I guess starcraft and diablo are both "over" so they need a new entry in those series. But I dont think they are just going to go with another SC RTS or another Hack&Slay Diablo game, since both of those games are still pretty new. So maybe something related to those universes, but in a new genre. RPG in D3, shooter in SC ... anything really, that's not an MMO.
    Or its just WC IV The Retcon of terrible Storylines.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

doubtfull its any of the above.. D4 is a maybe and even if announced easily several years away, but i'd think the lead guy for D3 would also be the lead for D4. i'm thinking 3rd person RPG like witcherIII , i'd love this set in the Diablo world but idk. new mmo i also find unlikely due to WoW and decline/market saturation with mmo's currently.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

7+ Year Old Account
    I think the sheer fun of Warcraft 4 would be too great to pass up.
    Allarise - lfgdating.com.
    In it for the mount hunting.

10+ Year Old Account
    could have wc4 set in the wod timeline, sadly thats about the only way i can see it happening any time soon

10+ Year Old Account
    The Death and Return of Superman "HD".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Anyone with half a brain knows Legion is the last WoW expansion.
    Lmao,yeah right.

Maybe i have overlooked but from where did you find out Blizz will announce new tittle? Or idea behind this poll/topic is just wishes/possibilities?

Deleted
    Warcraft 4 wouldn't make much sense as long as WoW is still alive, from the lore POV.

Either they make another new franchise, or they do something new within the Starcraft Universe. An MMO may fit just fine here.

- - - Updated - - -

Warcraft 4 seems most likely. Anyone with half a brain knows Legion is the last WoW expansion.
    And anyone with a whole brain knows Legion won't be the last.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like guessing, so I'm just gonna tell it like it is. It's Diablo 4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathrider View Post
    Maybe i have overlooked but from where did you find out Blizz will announce new tittle? Or idea behind this poll/topic is just wishes/possibilities?
    It's about chilton leaving WoW for another Project of Blizzard

If only.

I hope it's Diablo 4 with a significantly changed direction, but so far things are pointing to just a D3 expansion/patch instead for Diablo stuff.

Deleted
    You must have one of the weirdest understandings of the word "confirmed" i have ever seen.

Nothing is confirmed and he may aswell just go to one of the other already existing projects.

Deleted
    I'd love to see something done with starcraft to bring it outside the RTS genre, a first or third person shooter/MMO in the starcraft world could be really cool. Being stalked by zerg as a marine would be pretty intense.

If the project is a totally new game in one of the existing universes it's going to be a long time before potential release. It's not out of the question that Legion is the last expansion, although it would need quite a few content patches to wrap everything up. They did hint at a final fight with the void lords with Anduin Wrynn and Velen in one of the warcraft comics so we are looking towards the end. At the very least we could kill Sargeras in this expansion then the void lords in the next. This would free Blizzard up to make legacy servers too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    that would be cool and all but that would better suit as an expansion for overwatch though.. since it would save them a lot of time and money and keep the game alive
    Actually it makes more sense to adapt the OW engine and use the Starcraft IP here. People have actually asked for this too.

Look up confirmed in any dictionary, I don't think it means what you think it means :P

Deleted
    I'd love to see a Warcraft 4 that is less focused on the big heroes of WoW/Warcraft...

They might as well make a WoW-Side story into a RTS, that'd be cool.
    Something about the Scarlet Crusade for example. Not sure how to include all the races though.
    And you need more than 2 to make RTS interesting nowadays imho.

I think it is a new Diablo 3 expansion or a new game on the Diablo universe, but I voted for Warcraft 4 because that would be too awesome to pass.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Edgeta View Post
    You're all wrong; the next big Blizzard game will be a return to the true gem of all Blizzard universes...Lost Vikings!
    YES PLEASE!

Warcraft 4 seems most likely. Anyone with half a brain knows Legion is the last WoW expansion.
    Yeah, plain wrong.