Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Dark ages 2.0 incoming

Also, how can the world be round if see it flat wherever I look?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    What did she say about lightning and magic? I couldn't understand.
    This is in Africa. A lot of folk culture and "magic" still gets mixed with modern practices. Much of the population, especially the less educated part which this fine lady is clearly from, are rather superstitious.

It's comparable to how many less educated Americans fall for "faith healers". Superstition with a healthy dose of not knowing any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Why does western civilization support this kind of bullshit? Let them undermine themselves. If they refuse modern education and science, if they don't want GMO food, then let God feed them. All those fit in Darwin's theory. You can call me cruel, racist, etc, but I'm not. If people refuse help, regardless of religion, skin color or part of the world they come from, let them die out.

Religion is the demon in our world. It is destroying countries and civilizations. Middle east, terrorism, poverty, extremely religious part of the world. Africa, terrorism, war, poverty, extremely religious population. South america, poverty, brutal crime, extremely religious population. And that is only MODERN time. Let's not get in the past.
    This was more focused on the black perspective, the voodoo lightning stuff was just the stupid icing on the stupid cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Ah yes the ineffectual horse that has never actually championed any change in history.
    Why would she change anything?
    She can watch the juiceheads on the ring while enjoying a fresh serving of popcorn-flavored hay.
    You're betting on some of the old and brittle-boned ponies. That's cool. What was the trophy again?.
    Last edited by nextormento; 2016-10-14 at 01:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Yeah those darn Hari Krishnas handing out flowers at airports are destroying the world!

Maybe its the people that use religion wrong that's the trouble. I mean do we not want to get rid of hammers as they can be used to create both things that destroy and things that are beautiful and peaceful?

I don't remember reading Jesus, Buddha, or Confucius running around preaching kill anyone that doesn't believe exactly as you do.

As for the video... always fun to watch some try to bring a academic study to youtube. Maybe they'll learn and become more wise.
    Then you haven't read the bible.

you're one of those I'd rather never do anything good with my life types.
    Have that in writing, and make sure to enforce it, pretty please with a cherry on top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Snip[/video]

It's time to decolonize science , because western knowledge is totalizin'
    Uhh. Apparently science is pathetic. Ok then I guess black magic got people into space, etc. etc.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people have this insane need to take everything as a personal affront?

I bet you donate to charities and everything.
    No, I don't. I worked for UNHCR for a while, but they're not exactly a charity.
    I also don't need to project personalities into the people I talk to.
    How's that never-do-anything-with-me thing going?.

Watching that video my god!

Iam lost for words

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Like I want to buy anyone pissed off on this an actual computer science text book or something. It's just more rage-generating junk for already angry people by inclination to get angrier over. Like you really have nothing better to do? Any of you? This is how you choose to live your life?
    And yet you're here too, railing about the angry alt-right when no one in the thread before you entered it to rail about the angry alt-right was actually angry and at least half of the people that said something actually on topic and that was critical of it are left wing. In other words, you're shitposting. And despite that you're sitting on some high horse of "do you have nothing better to do people".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is context such a forbidden topic? Do people really need these sorts of things to feel that they are better than others?
    Do you want to add some context that I was missing? Because I don't think I was missing much.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how some people post not to defend the contents of this video, but to attack others for disparaging it just because it's an embarrassing moment for their ideological stride.

What was most worrying to me watching that video wasnt that complete garbage that woman was spouting it was the fact that guy was completly shut down for trying to voice his opinion then having to apologise which was the most sickening part of that video.

I swear if i was in that audience i wouldve let rip with my free speech then tell them where to stick there 'safe spaces' then just let them get security while i make my voice heard.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2016-10-14 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    SJWs gonna SJW

Really, who is even surprised by this stuff any more

The feminist SJW craze is a political movement that has turned into a sort of religion - and now like any religion it turns against science

Because facts get in the way of feelings
    I always like your thinking but this can almost be put up on a wall.

Well said, sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the fact people are just dragging other peoples ideologies into this that is the problem lol.
    The problem might indeed be ideology, if one feels attacked by proxy over criticisms of the behavior presented in this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Then you haven't read the bible.
    I said Jesus.... Not "BIBLE"

Some writer centuries later writes something ins't the same thing as Jesus saying it. Are you talking about things like Deuteronomy 17 and 13? Not Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by volescue View Post
    Because the views of some random people in a classroom don't dictate the views of an entire continent.
    But the views of those random people reflect the views of many in the continent. No matter the discipline or subject, that the black perspective not only matters, it is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's a simple, lets find the idiots to laugh at and write off any actual thought or research.
    Still waiting for that context.

The claims presented by this video fall in line with other examples of the evolution of social justice. You're the one who needs to do the research if you want to claim that this event in not part of that pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Too bad that example of wording is almost never used. Even here on this forum, it's usually some derogatory terms instead. There's a clear difference between that wording if it was actually used, and "rapefugees", "muslim invasion" and so forth what is actually used by the people in question.
    Coming from the leading forum leader in progress as far as this topic is concerned: the person who wants to let only women and children in because the men are evil.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-10-14 at 01:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    don't burden me with your ignorance.
    Now that we've resorted to ad hominems, I think we're done here. It's clear that you have nothing meaningful to say and no recourse for argument.