Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    9/10. I'd be 10/10 if I could hide gloves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't be happier!

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    This is Velvet, the character I've been playing the most this expansion. It's pretty much everything I wanted for a blood elf blood death knight mog. The ribcage chestplate gets the point across that she's a blood death knight, and it matches the more elegant Imbued set that I think is appropriate for a blood elf death knight.

I love being able to have such a bright death knight mog. I'm happy that I was able to put together a blood red death knight mog, as blood red is unfortunately (and strangely!) a rare color for death knight tiers. Paladins and warriors seem to get dibs on that color.
    Good to know I'm not the only one to use "bright" colors on a DK!

This is an old pic tho, I've changed the shoulders to the one from ragnaros, and dropped the cloak.
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Realy happy with my miner's transmog Never seen anyone with this set and I think it looks realy funny on my gnome blood dk

I can't bring myself to mog gear when it's changing so often. Maybe when I get 880 pvp gear i'll mog, but not now.

so, 0/10.
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account

/thread
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    I'm extremely happy with my transmog until I get the Iron Bulwark hidden skin for Veng.

What's the helmets name? Looks really cool!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be happier if we could pick Orcs with no hunched backs, that ruins some xmogs I've wanted to use due to the head/belt looking odd due to said hunch. But, I'm fairly happy with what I got. Need to change the weapon, and the boots though.

DK (Main, currently my only lv 110)

Pally (Going for a Scarlet Crusade look, if that's not obvious enough)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any images on hand but I'd say yes. But I also tend to just wear tier sets/PvP sets and stay away from mixing and matching. The color differences bother me and the texture differences from expansion to expansion make for a butt fugly set. Either all low res or none, imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    What's the helmets name? Looks really cool!
    Its the Helm of Assassination that drops off the last boss of The Arcatraz

http://www.wowhead.com/item=28414/helm-of-assassination

sadly alot of people like to use the same shoulders and helm and belt i am, even mages and priests... its weird... i dont know why mages and preists are using fel, warlock like transmogs... so im not only competing against my class for tmog look, also mage and priest

also finding a cape to match the set is abit dificult, and lastly the artifact weapon apperance i want sadly comes from having all the artifact traits... 9 more artifact levels...

that is the apperance i want

trying to decide on what dagger i want, the one i have currently is awesome, but its low qaulity (from BC) and doesent fit the gold of the armor, also i will be pairing this with the infernal mount once i get that from guldan when it eventually happens

P.S. incoming image dump of all my toons, for my other chars i prefer to go with sets because i alone rather not spend the time to make a set for them cause i dont play them too much but... yeah... also any chars that look abit weird with their wep, its because i dont have their artifact skin yet, as with all my toons i want to use the artifact not tmog it since i want to embrace the looks

Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-10-14 at 02:42 PM.

I am very happy with my warrior's xmog who is my main alt. Normally I roll with a Claymore of the Prophet for the weapon but since the artifact has a purple coloring I am using that for now.

I was lucky enough to get the name Sword with no weird characters in it so his name and title is "Sword of the Exodar"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    I am very happy with my warrior's xmog who is my main alt. Normally I roll with a Claymore of the Prophet for the weapon but since the artifact has a purple coloring I am using that for now.

I was lucky enough to get the name Sword with no weird characters in it so his name and title is "Sword of the Exodar"

That's pretty cool, too bad the blade isn't gold/silver/purple like the rest of the set.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I am a balance druid so just picture a balance druid with a level 15 looking staff. Bam my transmog because I hate trolls with the astral glyph.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I could use some help finding a new helmet that fits my transmog

Last edited by Egor2765; 2016-10-15 at 01:20 PM.

Deleted
    9/10, im pretty proud since ive never seen anybody with similar color/item combo

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post

Oh very nice! I like the mog and the name/title. Well done!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    That's pretty cool, too bad the blade isn't gold/silver/purple like the rest of the set.
    It looks like a perfect match to me. The angle in this pic isn't perfect for a good look at the weapon, but the purple gem matches the one in his belt, and the metal of the sword matches the (silver?) in his gloves/belt/boots/shoulders.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    You guys spend some serious time on yours haha.

I have classic xmog tbh, nothing special. You can check out my sig if ya need to see what I'm talking about haha

Keep up the good work people (Stealing your transmogs)