10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Eh only 800.... I guess no one knew he had a twitter.
    That's appalling. I had no idea Lou Dobbs was still relevant.

There does seem to be a bit floating around about how Jessica Leeds "works for the Clinton Foundation" when the "proof" is a charity that isn't the Clinton Foundation, having a secretary named Jessica Leeds. There's no picture of Jessica Leeds on that site. But in case you're saying "can't be coincidence" here is a lawsuit involving Trump's golf course in California. You will notice it features a woman named Jessica Leeds, who does not live in New York.

It's a small world after all.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...atlin-retarded

im just waiting to find a story that he goes and clubs baby seals in the winter

Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post

I'm sure there are probably pictures out there of him killing some kind of endangered animal as there are photos of his sons hunting and and butchering endangered African wildlife like elephants and leopards for sport.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post

Trump called deaf actress Marlee Matlin 'retarded'

He was just being sarcastic, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Trump called deaf actress Marlee Matlin 'retarded'

He was just being sarcastic, I'm sure.
    oh obviously, i mean, trump is a bastion of honor, and no one respects women more than him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    You are correct it is Gary's %
    Interesting. He's almost the inverse of Trump his graph.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, any Trumpers out there have even one actual positing attribute of Trump? Is there even one?

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Good breakdown by Keith Olbermann (yes, yes, I know, Trumpeteers. The mean angry man.) about Trump reading Russian-funded propaganda to a crowd.

This is an absolutely stunning. The veracity of these wikileaks 'revelations' about Clinton is now completely in question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    This is an absolutely stunning. The veracity of these wikileaks 'revelations' about Clinton is now completely in question.
    People have been putting a lot of faith in the word of a thief who, by the very nature of the documents he reveals, cannot prove what he says is true. Clinton could choose to 100% deny everything coming from a Putin puppet in Chavez's house, even the true stuff, and get away with it just by Poisoning the Well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Wikileaks has a hard on to topple the American Government, Russia has a hard on to topple American Govt, the enemy of my friend is my friend. I'm all for our Govt not hiding secrets from us but I don't want to see the society I live in fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the revealing of Trump's evidence that these accusers are all lying will happen after Assange's laptop finishes its Photoshop updates and restarts.

Honestly, I'm not sure I believe every single accusation here is true, and NONE have been proven in a court of law. But the chances of Trump just happening to have evidence lying around that he didn't fondle a woman, on a plane, with no witnesses around, seems incredibly low. Unless he keeps tapes of uneventful plane flights for some reason, at best, we're going to get a document proporting to be an email and whose authenticity will be challenged the millisecond it hits the floor. If Trump is proven to use falsified information to defend himself, it will be widely (even if incorrectly) regarded as proof of guilt.

Plus, nothing disputes the "walking in on all those beauty pageant dressing room" claims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Seriously, any Trumpers out there have even one actual positing attribute of Trump? Is there even one?
    Trump is an amazing comedian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    People have been putting a lot of faith in the word of a thief who, by the very nature of the documents he reveals, cannot prove what he says is true. Clinton could choose to 100% deny everything coming from a Putin puppet in Chavez's house, even the true stuff, and get away with it just by Poisoning the Well.
    In this case, though, I think blaming Wikileaks is missing the point. Wikileaks didn't claim this was Blumenthal's statement, Sputnik did, the Russian government's media arm. And then Trump repeated that blatant lie in a campaign speech to a crowd.

I think Assange is a grandstanding asshat, but the issue here is that Trump is selling his base on Russian lies about the USA. If this had happened in the 1960s, he'd have been branded as a traitor and would quite possibly have faced major legal consequences for this bullshit. And it would have been his party leading that outcry.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I guess the revealing of Trump's evidence that these accusers are all lying will happen after Assange's laptop finishes its Photoshop updates and restarts.

Honestly, I'm not sure I believe every single accusation here is true, and NONE have been proven in a court of law. But the chances of Trump just happening to have evidence lying around that he didn't fondle a woman, on a plane, with no witnesses around, seems incredibly low. Unless he keeps tapes of uneventful plane flights for some reason, at best, we're going to get a document proporting to be an email and whose authenticity will be challenged the millisecond it hits the floor. If Trump is proven to use falsified information to defend himself, it will be widely (even if incorrectly) regarded as proof of guilt.

Plus, nothing disputes the "walking in on all those beauty pageant dressing room" claims.
    It is hard to dispute something you publicly bragged about.

And the defence move now is to say, "Well why now? Why bring this out now?" To which I reply, "Same reason Trump waited til October to parade out Bills sexual assult ladies, same reason the famous Willie Horton ad dropped October 5th. It is politics 101 to drop your dirt in october to increase chances of winning. It isn't a political conspiracy as there is no one covering up the intention, the intention is to win. Duh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    In this case, though, I think blaming Wikileaks is missing the point. Wikileaks didn't claim this was Blumenthal's statement, Sputnik did, the Russian government's media arm. And then Trump repeated that blatant lie in a campaign speech to a crowd.

I think Assange is a grandstanding asshat, but the issue here is that Trump is selling his base on Russian lies about the USA. If this had happened in the 1960s, he'd have been branded as a traitor and would quite possibly have faced major legal consequences for this bullshit. And it would have been his party leading that outcry.
    If he did it in the 60's Reagan would of ran him out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Certainly wasn't anyone in the braintrust that is the Trump campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Russia and Wikileaks... they are threatening war if Hillary wins apparently. So I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to pull out all the stops to win this thing.
    "They" aren't. That's the same guy who threatened to nuke europe and told one of his aides to rape a pregnant reporter. He's a literal lunatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    In this case, though, I think blaming Wikileaks is missing the point.
    My comments about WikiLeaks are in general, not specific. He cannot prove what he's saying is true.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Ignored? They were all over the news for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I find interesting is that never, never, ever have I heard from anyone around here any actual explanation on why they support Trump. At best, it is nonsense like "I want to see lefties cry" or "He is feared by establishment" or "Because Hillary is baaaaaaad". But, really, why Trump? Can you name, at least, one of his policies you support? Can you name any quality of his that makes you think he will make a good president? Anything? Anything at all?

Has there ever been a primary presidential candidate with support based on such shaky reasoning?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Ignored? They were all over the news for years.
    But then they were ignored! Almost as if Bill Clinton was no longer in office.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-