Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    No new WoW expansion = no virtual ticket. So, yeah, I don't care about Blizzcon this year.

Deleted
    I Hope he'll Make an appearance at the opening I really like his energy, but I'm sure the other guys will make a great show out of it anyway

One of the few highlights of the two blizzcons i went to was talking personally to him about the game.
    That guy is fanatical about his stuff. IT was really cool hearing him talk about the movie before it was made.
    I can say with some confidence it's not quite what he was wanting i think. He had grand plans that did not come out, im sure due to funds/studio interference.

But he's a really nice guy IRL, he even entertained my wife who had no real interest in WoW but came coz she's cool like that.

I'm just going to pirate it like every year!

Deleted
    One of our guildies is the owner of a private cinema and we meet every year and watch it there. But this year wothout Chris we cancelled the event. We don't care about seeing each other, or the anouncements, or the tournaments. We just want Metzen so we will be crying in our beds that weekend.

15+ Year Old Account
    He'll either be there on stage, or show up as a fan. You can pretty much guarantee it. He hasn't severed his relationship with Blizzard; he's still going to voice Thrall.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Blizzcon without him will never be the same.
    And that is threadworthy because?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You either bought your ticket months ago or you weren't going to go anyway...

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Not going or watching Blizzcon for the same reason I don't watch commercials for hours on end. I never did understand why people paid for the privilege of being given sales speeches.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    That seems like an odd reason to decide to not go...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    I like the atmosphere and the hype, and it's fun to watch it live. Gives me something to do for a weekend.

I'd love to go in person one year, but never really had the money!
    i went about 2 years ago and had a great time. I'm from NYC myself and i had not been to CA before. I booked everything way in advance and got affordable but nice accommodations, within a short walking distance from the convention area. I actually spent a week total just exploring and enjoying LA in general. I was shocked at how much more i enjoyed the city as compared to New York where i was born/raised. I'm actually fairly obsessed with LA now and i fantasize about living there.

Deleted
    The guy didn't die, he just retired.. why are so many people convinced he wouldn't show up ? At least for the opening ceremony.. maybe he won't, but I'd be surprised if he didn't at least show up for a little bit.

i hope he ends up being there because of this thread.

seriously, not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by justinhalfout View Post
    Pretty much this, I never quite understood why people would pay to watch a glorified two day advertising campaign, to each their own i guess.
    If you really like a company and\or product. You might be interested in what they have planned. I've done the Pay per view Blizzcon a couple of times. I mostly like the Q&A sessions and to hear their thought process into different things, etc..etc Now if a person just views them as a evil money sucking corporation, then I guess I can see why it would be viewed as a 2 days advertising campaign. I'd say it's on par with a pep rally. so ra ra ra Go team!

Deleted
    Meh, never like him in the first place. He is every cliche about America personified.

The mmo-champion coverage is also all I ever need. Who wants to sit down for two days and watch a glorified commercial? And pay for that pleasure? Blizzard really knows how to make shekels out of thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    is there anything you do that isn't shady as fuck?
    TIL streams are 'shady as fuck'.

Idiot.

Chilton out now as well. I always liked him during the panels. Cool dude

At least Ion is still there
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God