7.1 blood vendor

This guy should sell you a random legendary for 1000 bloods.. just a thought lol

Sure, I support that

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    This guy should sell you a random legendary for 1000 bloods.. just a thought lol
    And have everyone role 2 gathering until they get all legendary for their class and then with the books go back to their old profs

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    And have everyone role 2 gathering until they get all legendary for their class and then with the books go back to their old profs
    I have like 600 bloods on my Engi/Ench character. You don't need gathering to get bloods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    That awkward moment when someone takes a joke seriously.

Well, actually we went down the D3 route so far that they could add a Kadala type vendor where you can buy specific items (like pants or bracers) for some price (gold, order ressources, whatever).
    Their itemlevel is the same itemlevel you get for world quests, but obviously can proc to 885 just like them, and indeed they have a chance to be a legendary from the slot.

i'm actually quite serious about this proposal for 2 reasons

1 - "farming" 1000 bloods wouldn't be any different from farming anything else as everything is an investment in time, and farming 1000 bloods is by no means an easy task. you can endlessly farm bloods just like how you can endlessly farm mythic +, so no difference there.

2 - It would help the economy from collapsing for a month or 2. if the current 7.1 vendor goes out at 10 resources per 1 blood. hundreds of thousands of materials will push into the market for a month or 2. but with this option it avoids that by having a majority of people save their bloods, except for obviously the people who already have their BiS legs.

as a bonus option, this kind of works like the current supposed "bad luck protection". currently if you kill a boss and don't get a leg your drop chance is supposed to increase. this is essentially the same thing as bosses drop bloods. after you have killed enough bosses, you will eventually have enough bloods to buy a random leg, just like how you should eventually get a leg off a boss kill. this just lets people actually see the light at the end of the tunnel and have a goal to work towards. rather than praying to god that each and every thing you kill / loot is going to give you a leg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    No pvp vendors was a step in the right direction. You want gear? Get out there and get it. Oh legendaries don't drop? Not the end of the world either they don't make you or break you.
    Except Nighthold being balanced with most of Raid Group having 2. Some of them are simply too powerful too powerful to be considered "nice bonus". In addition they are gated behind "effort" without any sign of visible progress

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    Absolutely silly idea, Legendaries should be earned and just gathering blood to give to a Vendor Isn't fun.

Legendaries these days are like... "Hey, the Ring of Absolute Awesomeness dropped from... this wolf, somehow"

Is that more Interesting then:

Going to dungeons, raids, hidden secret places, gathering all the items, going to the forge of awesomeness atop of a mountain and forge It with thundereous sounds as the elements bless your weapon for you to use against demons? (Not an actual legendary Ingame, just an example).

Kids these days and their "My legendary dropped from this wolf" back In our days, we worked weeks upon months to get ONE Legendary. These legendaries dropping everywhere are silly. To this day Im working on my Hammer of Sulfuros from Molten Core If It wasn't for that pesky Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNemesis View Post
    Absolutely silly idea, Legendaries should be earned and just gathering blood to give to a Vendor Isn't fun.

Legendaries these days are like... "Hey, the Ring of Absolute Awesomeness dropped from... this wolf, somehow"

Is that more Interesting then:

Going to dungeons, raids, hidden secret places, gathering all the items, going to the forge of awesomeness atop of a mountain and forge It with thundereous sounds as the elements bless your weapon for you to use against demons? (Not an actual legendary Ingame, just an example).

Kids these days and their "My legendary dropped from this wolf" back In our days, we worked weeks upon months to get ONE Legendary. These legendaries dropping everywhere are silly. To this day Im working on my Hammer of Sulfuros from Molten Core If It wasn't for that pesky Blizzard.
    I agree that legendaries should have been acquired this way, I was the second person my server to get shadowmourne. but you are missing the main point that the are what they are. blizzard cannot anymore, at this point, drastically change how current legendaries are obtained. The only thing they can do is even the playing field to take out some of the RNGness.

this helps reduce the RNG of the legendaries by guaranteeing a random one after you have acquired a set amount of bloods

I don't support random legendary idea but those mats are too cheap for now, and that's bad.

Considering I have been spending upwards of 25k a week just on flasks/pots to raid, I welcome a trader.