The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What does this have to do with anything?
    It's all Trumpers have now - they certainly can't talk about their own candidate in any meaningful way - and since Hillary has already had 30 years of public vetting, all her stuff is out. So they have to attack Bill, who isn't Trump's opponent.

Trump is finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of "hours away"...

New Trump Accuser to Step Forward Later Today

Another woman will reportedly go public with accusations of sexual misconduct against Donald Trump this afternoon.

According to a press release, “A women [sic] who accuses Donald Trump of victimizing her with inappropriate sexual conduct, will hold a press conference today … with her attorney Gloria Allred. This news conference will be the first time that this accuser has spoken to the press about her allegations against Mr. Trump.” The press conference is scheduled to take place in Los Angeles, California at 2:30 p.m. ET.

In the wake of recent sexual assault allegations against Trump, and the Republican nominee’s threats of retaliation, Allred, a high-profile civil rights attorney, told Politico that “if any women who are making allegations of inappropriate [conduct] contact me, I would be happy to speak with them and then decide if I would be able to represent them.” Meanwhile, Clinton ally David Brock offered to “pay for the legal defense of Trump accusers.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It has a lot to do with how they feel they haven't gotten a fair shake.
    It's not even that.

Their accusations were topping headlines 20 years ago. The problem is that they never failed to produce anything to back up those accusations, and since they've never managed to make that case, this stopped being news, oh, about 20 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    And a follow-up.

The Republican presidential candidate plans to say that Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim is working in cahoots with the Hillary Clinton campaign to produce the sexual assault and harassment stories that have appeared in outlets like the New York Times, according to the Wall Street Journal. Trump’s attacks on Slim could begin Friday.

Carlos Slim is, in fact, a major shareholder of the New York Times, so attacking him has enough plausibility to stoke his rabid fanbase. But without any proof, it won't hold credit with the independent voters he so desperately needs.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's all Trumpers have now - they certainly can't talk about their own candidate in any meaningful way - and since Hillary has already had 30 years of public vetting, all her stuff is out. So they have to attack Bill, who isn't Trump's opponent.

Trump is finished.
    Typical Republican male attack line, blame the wife for the man cheating. They say things like, "Of course Bill raped those women, have you seen his wife?" Then they say, "There is no way Donald cheated on his wife, have you seen how hot she is?" as if a mans propensity for cheating hinges solely on how attractive their wife is. "It is obviously the wifes fault for not being hot." which works so well with female voters, which explains why they are losing the election because of women voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And a follow-up.

The Republican presidential candidate plans to say that Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim is working in cahoots with the Hillary Clinton campaign to produce the sexual assault and harassment stories that have appeared in outlets like the New York Times, according to the Wall Street Journal. Trump’s attacks on Slim could begin Friday.

Carlos Slim is, in fact, a major shareholder of the New York Times, so attacking him has enough plausibility to stoke his rabid fanbase. But without any proof, it won't hold credit with the independent voters he so desperately needs.
    Which Carlos Slim could sue the Trump campaign for slander and all he has to do is bring out one victim who says, "I never met this guy."

10+ Year Old Account
    Paula Jones got a settlement at least.
    In exchange for retracting her accusation. That's why in the panel Trump held a few days ago, she supported Trump but did NOT, that I saw, repeat her accusations against Bill; the terms of such settlements typically require that she retract those accusations, meaning ANY attempt to make such claims again would require that she repay the settlement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    In exchange for retracting her accusation. That's why in the panel Trump held a few days ago, she supported Trump but did NOT, that I saw, repeat her accusations against Bill; the terms of such settlements typically require that she retract those accusations, meaning ANY attempt to make such claims again would require that she repay the settlement.
    The thing with Paula Jones, is that Trump shamed her on national television. Not hidden messages on Hillary shaming Bill's accusers, but Trumo calling Paula Jones a liar and a disgusting human being, for accusing Bill.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The thing with Paula Jones, is that Trump shamed her on national television. Not hidden messages on Hillary shaming Bill's accusers, but Trumo calling Paula Jones a liar and a disgusting human being, for accusing Bill.
    And he defended Bill at the time....
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if she made the accusations again she'd likely have to pay back nealry 1M.
    Trump would cover her... I think what she is doing is bordering on it already. I don't see a reason for her to come out after 20 years, if there was a risk on her part. This is all assuming Trump was right when he called her a liar, out for a pay day, 20 years ago.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Proof that Hillary lied AGAIN! She said Trump's kids are respectable.
    "The Trumps are not sending us their best, They are not... They are sending us their rapists, they are sending us their endangered African species murderers and some, I assume, like Ivanka are good people...."

I dunno, I feel sorry for Ivanka when she gets up before the cameras to say that her father is going to work for equal pay for women and other laws to help women and everyone in the room is shaking their heads because even the Republicans know there is a snowballs chance of hell of that shit happening under a Trump presidency. She obviously thinks her father shares her political outlook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    oooh this looks bad... Breccia you might get your wish about Texas being in play this cycle...
    I have to walk back my previous dismissal of your evidence. Trump's lead is down to four from seven. I apologize for slighting your find, and thanks again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you're not supposed to just post images here, but this one is too funny -- not because it's anti Trump per se, but the way it attacks him.

Quote Originally Posted by breccia View Post
    i know you're not supposed to just post images here, but this one is too funny -- not because it's anti trump per se, but the way it attacks him.
    hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I know you're not supposed to just post images here, but this one is too funny -- not because it's anti Trump per se, but the way it attacks him.
    He's the guy that picks Hanzo when you already have widow and ana, completing the "trifecta."

10+ Year Old Account
    And Snopes steps up to the plate again, this time it's the "Jessica Leeds works for the Clinton Foundation" crap.

Turns out, no she doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    He's the guy that picks Hanzo when you already have widow and ana, completing the "trifecta."
    Not that Trump would know the difference between Hanzo and a hole in the ground, I picture him in the picture yelling "Use the cyber! USE THE CYBER!"

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Your probably better of avoiding right wingers completely judging by their defenses.

But then again, this is also the party that makes gay relationships really ''colorful'' when they talk about the possible consequences of gay marriage.
    Republicans officially lost their moral "highground" (more like basement) after running with Trump. Anytime they bring up traditional, conservative and family values, they are gonna get reminded of that guy. Their empty rhetoric just got emptier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freakin Hanzo mains!

I bet he isnt even a good one, a good hanzo can help out a ton.