Assassination Rogue Nerf in PvP

So we got the shaft in pvp again by having our agility nerfed by another 10% and they fixed a bug with system shock. So over the last 3-4 weeks that's roughly a 50% nerf to our dmg. Seriously, wtf?
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    So we got the shaft in pvp again by having our agility nerfed by another 10% and they fixed a bug with system shock. So over the last 3-4 weeks that's roughly a 50% nerf to our dmg. Seriously, wtf?
    Wait what? It was just -5% agi, where did you even read 10?

Hell yeah the System Shock being applied with any CP Envenom is a stupid bug, should not even complain about it being fixed, and we aren't even supposed to apply it so often anyway, no big deal, you could even remove the damage on System Shock as long as you don't mess with the 90% slow ( to synergyze SO GOOOOOOOOOOD with Bag of Tricks )

Don't be mistaken, everyone got nerfed by 10% on templates atleast

We are just sitting 35% behind that 10%, so it's ~1/3 lower damage total

Imagine how it was stupid before these nerfs, if even now it's still so bursty and godly-damage, how did you feel globaling people before?

I swear that said 10% earlier when I made this.

Wasn't really complaining about system shock nerf so much as just bringing it up. I do everything 5cp anyway so it's not really a nerf to me.

Globalism ppl was/is fun lol. I sometimes get globaled by outlaw rogues more than mut
    Last edited by Sicarius87; 2016-10-14 at 05:10 PM.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Yeah and they need it, all 3 roguespecs needs a lil inspect by the devs.

thank god, why would anyone want to play a glorified feral druid? assa is horrible to play.

let's hope outlaw becomes the best spec,that at least still has control

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    thank god, why would anyone want to play a glorified feral druid? assa is horrible to play.

Combat aka elemental rng 2.0? And same shit movement. Sub is currently more fun than either to play for pvp.
    (though i do like combat for pve)
    Last edited by mmoc1be018301a; 2016-10-14 at 05:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Seriously, wtf?
    Then answer to this:

(just in case... it's the same for 1800+ and 2000+)

And this is pulled off by a spec that lost a lot of mobility and a lot of CC, compared to WoD and also compared to other rogue specs of Legion... There's clearly something wrong, with their DAMAGE in instanced PvP!
    Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2016-10-14 at 05:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    Then answer to this:

(just in case... it's the same for 1800+ and 2000+)

And this is pulled off by a spec that lost a lot of mobility and a lot of CC, compared to WoD and also compared to other rogue specs of Legion... There's clearly something wrong, with their DAMAGE in instanced PvP!

WOOOOWW! I lost the chance of my life to get 2200+ (i'm noob), because I prefer to be a fuccking Outlaw Spider-Man! It's more funny! HaHaHaHa

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Combat aka elemental rng 2.0? And same shit movement. Sub is currently more fun than either to play for pvp.
    it doesnt really matter you just roll till you get TB and then go all out. when you do nothing but 2-3 CP rolls you can get your desired one pretty quickly

and i just cant stand to play pvp without gouge.
    outlaw has the best CC and that's what rogue should be about

but meh what do i care, i wont play pvp till they nerf relentless, it's gonna be the same retarded faceroll dmg comps until that's taken out
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-10-14 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    it doesnt really matter you just roll till you get TB and then go all out. when you do nothing but 2-3 CP rolls you can get your desired one pretty quickly

and i just cant stand to play pvp without gouge.
    outlaw has the best CC and that's what rogue should be about
    Dance gives you strong cc - you can easily cheap shot multiple targets on demand and i generally don't like the idea of games playing arround RNG. It makes you not only very reliant on luck but also very predictable. Though i do agree that removing gouge really sucks.

Sub/Outlaw have room to improve. Assassination is just as dull as watching paint dry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    If they improve Roll the Bones to be less RNG than I think it will be a lot better for Outlaw as it causes you think about different openers for PVP and in PVE you are not punished for bad RNG during pulls.

rogue really is the stupidest class in the game period.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad Rogue touched you...

I will flay your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    Lol someone got rekt by a rogue.
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    I'm fine with toning down the damage a bit for my Assassi Rogue, but would be nice to get either blind or smokebomb to at least increase our survivability a bit.

Besides the damage, there isnt much else to the spec right now sadly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I'm fine with toning down the damage a bit for my Assassi Rogue, but would be nice to get either blind or smokebomb to at least increase our survivability a bit.

Besides the damage, there isnt much else to the spec right now sadly.
    it still is the only rogue spec with wound poison.