Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Do you think we will get an announcement for the next expansion this Blizzcon? Legion was better than WoD so they might want to capitalize on the momentum and at least announce the next big thing (although I think a date won't be given yet).
    It's been less than 2 months since Legion dropped. What a stupid question.

7.2 Is probably going to be featured in Blizzcon, possibly indications of the future of WoW but other than that, no expansion announcement.

The highlight "if" its true, will be diablo 4 or possibly a diablo mmo, though im hoping the latter is not the case cause honestly another fantasy mmo is too safe.

I want Starcraft to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    you don't want alts, you want a roster full of mainchars, without having to put the time into them. I prefer Legion's design approach, no more army of alts unless you really want it.
    Amen.

I had 33 level 100's, but beyond reaching max level I didn't use them for anything other than old raids for transmog/mounts and Garrison Resource dumps. Much prefer the Legion model where it feels a BIT more substantial to invest into a character. I still have very low goals set though. Completing all alt Class Hall campaigns (most of the time is spent waiting for mission completions) and 840 ilvl. Simple enough, and hasn't prevented me from progressing my main at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    This, probably. We've been told that the original plan for 7.2, Thal'Dranath, was replaced with something even cooler. With any luck we'll find out what it is during the 'Legion - What's Next' panel. We already know a lot about 7.1, so I doubt they'll retread that ground. I imagine 7.1 will come out pretty soon after Blizzcon.
    AFAIK they never told us when Thal'Dranath would be released (the replacement may also just be the 7.1 raid)

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think we will get an announcement for the next expansion this Blizzcon? Legion was better than WoD so they might want to capitalize on the momentum and at least announce the next big thing (although I think a date won't be given yet).
    I think that's something for Blizzcon 2017. This Blizzcon they will probably talk about the next Patches and maybe legacy-servers

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Or the Gamescon in Cologne, like they did with announcing Legion IIRC
    Legion was kind of a special case. They needed to say something cuz WoD was a disaster. A horrible disaster. If Legion can provide continuous content updates, I don't see why'd they announce anything beside BlizzCon. We will see, I guess.

With the recent announcement of the name "Battle.net" being dropped... I am curious if a game related to the old Battle.net would be announced -- Warcraft 3 HD perhaps? A Warcraft 4 wouldn't seem plausible since we're still going 'strong' with WoW, as much as I wish for it...

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    A disaster that it couldn't wait 2 weeks?
    What do you mean? Gamescom was in August, BlizzCon was in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Not to mention the fact that they still didn't learn their lesson about garrisons from WoD and the general lack of content for non-raiders/dungeon grinders. Legion is a pretty bad expansion in my book.
    So.

You don't want to do dungeons.
    You don't want to raid.
    You don't even want to do WQ's apparently.

Have you ever considered that maybe WoW just isn't the game for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    No

Nice click bait thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    No. /10char
    Pretty much this. New expansions are announced each two years. Legion was announced in 2015. Next one should be announced next year unless they intend to support the current expansion further.

I expect them to talk more about 7.1 and further. I'm loving this expac and can't wait to see what else they have in store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    So you're happy with the huge amount of RNG, god awful class balancing, non account wide AK, too many difficulties and more RNG? If so great! I'm not here to argue if Legion is a success or not.
    I don't mind the RNG. Yeah class imbalance (yawn.... I leveled up feral druid only so far. I know it has limitations in aoe but I try to play the spec to its strength. Not a matter of life and death to me). AP farm is problematic but not the point to say it is a shitty expansion. Too many difficulties? How can it be problematic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, no. Hope not either, a little too soon there, mate.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No way of expansion announcement for Blizzcon 2016.
    7.2 & I hope for 7.3 info.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    So you're happy with the huge amount of RNG, god awful class balancing, non account wide AK, too many difficulties and more RNG? If so great! I'm not here to argue if Legion is a success or not.
    Sounds like how the game has been for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I'm pretty sure blizzard is aware of this lul in content and the fact the first raid kinda flopped. I'm sure they are keen to get this new stuff out ASAP.
    Did it? I'll agree it's not one of their latest top works, but it's FAR from having flopped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I hope not. Blizzard need time to realise how much they fucked up legion before they spit out another expansion.
    You must be playing a different game than all of us then...

All that hatred... do you play an arms warrior or a frost dk?

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    My god you are a retarded piece of shit crying over a handful of missions.
    A handful? lol Some one has yet to complete an order hall campaign i see.

I think there will be no chance they will talk about the next expansion. Defo get some 7.1 stuff but i would think there won't be much wow stuff at Blizzcon.

7+ Year Old Account
    the expansion will be 3 months old... what the utter fuck...

we will prob get either a release date for 7.1
    and maybe a preveiw of stuff to come in 7.2

there is no way they would allready announce another expansion.. that would bury wow for sure "oh you guys know how you just bought this expansion? guess what new one coming out!" yes we know, but seeing it already being made makes people quit, because they go "oh ok they are rushing the next one out, i can quit till its about to come out"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Did it? I'll agree it's not one of their latest top works, but it's FAR from having flopped.
    At least it is not populated with Orcs. Just for that it is a winner.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    No way of expansion announcement for Blizzcon 2016.
    7.2 & I hope for 7.3 info.
    nighthold wont even be out, let alone 7.1, you "hope" for 7.3 info? if anything you should be hoping for 7.2 info...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content