10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's promise to donate to 9/11 funds appears to be shaken at best. Audits in the 12 months that followed didn't find anything to any of the larger funds, which were directly reviewed rather than asking Trump for his tax returns.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Freakin Hanzo mains!

I bet he isnt even a good one, a good hanzo can help out a ton.
    Trump is a 1.5k elo Hanzo. He shoots the same way for the whole time and only lands a hit when someone runs into the choke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Trump is a 1.5k elo Hanzo. He shoots the same way for the whole time and only lands a hit when someone runs into the choke.
    You would think he would play Mei

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You would think he would play Mei
    He has the same evil grin when he finally makes something stick, too.

By the way, did anyone cover how a Fox news (?) ex(?)-anchor opened a fund paying women who say Bill is a rapist on TV or wear a t-shirt saying that?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump's promise to donate to 9/11 funds appears to be shaken at best. Audits in the 12 months that followed didn't find anything to any of the larger funds, which were directly reviewed rather than asking Trump for his tax returns.
    What a shocking continuation of events! Trump is a liar and steals from his charity (again).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Seriously, any Trumpers out there have even one actual positing attribute of Trump? Is there even one?
    He will stand up to countries that try to take advantage of us, he will enforce immigration law, and the most important reason I will vote for him is so Hillary cannot hasten the degradation of our society by appointing more judges that do not interpret the Constitution, but instead use social justice and feelings to twist the meaning of the Constitution to meet their political agenda. If he does absolutely nothing but appoint judges, and appoints the ones on the list he published, I will consider him a success!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    He will stand up to countries that try to take advantage of us, he will enforce immigration law, and the most important reason I will vote for him is so Hillary cannot hasten the degradation of our society by appointing more judges that do not interpret the Constitution, but instead use social justice and feelings to twist the meaning of the Constitution to meet their political agenda. If he does absolutely nothing but appoint judges, and appoints the ones on the list he published, I will consider him a success!!!
    I don't trust shit what politicians say, actions speak louder than words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    That's hilarious because "FEELSIES" is the entire platform of the alt-right movement.
    Feels before reals.
    How's that hope and change working out for ya?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    This is an absolutely stunning. The veracity of these wikileaks 'revelations' about Clinton is now completely in question.
    Sorry, but Im not going to believe anything a guy who was fired from MSNBC for making shit up and being too far left for even them has to say

Nothing says bringing home industries like Trump merchandise made in Mexico and China...China China China...

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a good piece on ABC News about why Trump hasn't attacked Michelle Obama yet. The gyst of the story appears to be "because not even he is that stupid"

10+ Year Old Account
    That's hilarious because "FEELSIES" is the entire platform of the alt-right movement.
    Feels before reals.
    Gotta use them heelies to escape the feelies.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a good piece on ABC News about why Trump hasn't attacked Michelle Obama yet. The gyst of the story appears to be "because not even he is that stupid"
    Now that you said it, we will see many articles explaining how great he is for not attacking her.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Feels before reals.
    Yeah, I kinda thought his statement stood by itself for it's utter stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, if she made the accusations again she'd likely have to pay back nealry 1M.
    Also of note: Paula Jones' settlement came after her case had been dismissed. She was being bankrolled by right-wing organizations who vowed to appeal the dismissal for years, and the Clintons didn't want this hanging over them.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I don't trust shit what politicians say, actions speak louder than words.

- - - Updated - - -

How's that hope and change working out for ya?
    Honestly? Pretty good considering our relations with other nations and economy have both improved since he was elected into office.

Do I like everything that has happened under his administration? No. But I highly doubt I will like everything any single president will do.

Also what does that have to do with his statement about the alt right? The alt right is motivated by theirfeelings and masquerades as if that isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Honestly? Pretty good considering our relations with other nations and economy have both improved since he was elected into office.

Do I like everything that has happened under his administration? No. But I highly doubt I will like everything any single president will do.

Also what does that have to do with his statement about the alt right? The alt right is motivated by theirfeelings and masquerades as if that isn't the case.
    The statement was showing it isn't just one side that votes on feelings, that's how Obama got elected.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    If he could fall further, that would do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of "hours away"...

New Trump Accuser to Step Forward Later Today

Another woman will reportedly go public with accusations of sexual misconduct against Donald Trump this afternoon.

According to a press release, “A women [sic] who accuses Donald Trump of victimizing her with inappropriate sexual conduct, will hold a press conference today … with her attorney Gloria Allred. This news conference will be the first time that this accuser has spoken to the press about her allegations against Mr. Trump.” The press conference is scheduled to take place in Los Angeles, California at 2:30 p.m. ET.

In the wake of recent sexual assault allegations against Trump, and the Republican nominee’s threats of retaliation, Allred, a high-profile civil rights attorney, told Politico that “if any women who are making allegations of inappropriate [conduct] contact me, I would be happy to speak with them and then decide if I would be able to represent them.” Meanwhile, Clinton ally David Brock offered to “pay for the legal defense of Trump accusers.”
    And yet none of them have any proof. They are just looking for their day in the spotlight, and making hit up to try and sink Trump. If youre gonna accuse someone of something, bring some proof to the table!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's too bad he has zero chance of winning. I guess the degradation of society and the constitution will continue.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet none of them have any proof. They are just looking for their day in the spotlight, and making hit up to try and sink Trump. If youre gonna accuse someone of something, bring some proof to the table!
    They do have proof that Trump does this, he admitted to it in the tape. While your assertion that people are lining up to take on a billionaire are doing it for personal gain, kind of contradicts their ability to pursue any reword in light of him being obviously not guilty and have the legal force behind him, that he does.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The statement was showing it isn't just one side that votes on feelings, that's how Obama got elected.
    Yeah, I think there were a large amount of people who voted for him in 08 because he would be our first black president. I wouldn't deny that, there were definitely people who voted for him purely on what they felt which doesn't sit right with me either.

Then again, both canidates in 08 were way more likable than the current two. Obama and McCain both at least had policies and made some sense whether you agreed with them or not. And they came off as well, human. Obamais highly charasmatic and McCain is a respected war veteran who has shown that he holds respect for others.

Instead we have trump who comes off as a complete clown, and Hillary who I think is much more qualified than trump but still... questionable? Not sure how to put it to be frank.