Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    A week before Halloween?

Bad move.
    why ? it's mid-term )

No, not really. From what im seeing they are keeping DKs the same - no buffs, no changes. Just a new raid/raid instance where i will most likely be benched because i cannot perform as well as other classes.

A week before Halloween?

Bad move.
    Why? I dont know any one other and pre teens who do anything for it. Maybe a could parties....its not a major holiday. DO Gov offices even close for it?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    A week before Halloween?

Bad move.
    What happens on Halloween?

Wait a minute...wait a minute...wait a minute

Didn't they tell us that patches would be spaced out more evenly to avoid the MoP/WoD situations? Whatever happened to that plan?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    To be fair when they announced 7.1 they said "early next year"
    they did ? i was pretty convinced the line was always "nighthold early next year" not patch 7.1, i always expected it to drop in november, october is a really nice surprise tho, even tho raid will be second week of november anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    To be honest no.

Trial of Valor won't release for 2 weeks after and since I do LFR that means ill have to wait even longer. I got no plans to do kara since its Mythic Only as well.

Ill look into more details about the patch, but so far no I am not even close to being excited.
    Why are you even playing this game? You are basically ignoring 50% of the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Wow I'm shocked honestly, I really didn't think it would be ready to go until at least Nov.
    nor did I, i thought we had time yet

A new dungeon would be nice too. and some more on the nightfallen stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    What happens on Halloween?
    Batman vs clowns. It will be glorious lol.

I'd be more excited if deathknight's shortcomings were even slightly acknowledged...

Considering Nighthold seems to be 9 weeks after 7.1, this would mean that Nighthold will (most likely) be this year aswell.

That's absolutely insane if you think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Batman vs clowns. It will be glorious lol.
    New movie or game? or show?

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Why are you even playing this game? You are basically ignoring 50% of the content.
    Because I enjoy doing LFR,Heroics,WQ's and Soloing old content. I give no fucks about NM+ raiding and give no fucks about mythic dungeons, even more so the first few weeks of them.

Believe it or not but well over the majority of the playerbase gives no fucks about mythic dungeons or NM+ raiding.

Edit: If Mythic Dungeons was queable I would do them, Not dealing with the cress-pool known as LFG.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So what is their excuse for gating a raid by 2 weeks this time? It has 3 fucking bosses for crying out loud.

I don't remember reading that, but I seen it has nighthold coming out early next year which was why I told people end of this month 7.1 kind of laughing now my guild told me I was wrong now WHOS LAUGHING!

7+ Year Old Account
    so hype,
    Karazhan
    Karazhan
    Karazhan
    Karazhan
    Karazhan
    Karazhan
    Karazhan!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

They never said such thing. It's the Nighthold raid instance that's planned for early 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So what is their excuse for gating a raid by 2 weeks this time? It has 3 fucking bosses for crying out loud.
    The excuse was blizzcon....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The excuse was blizzcon....
    Ah got it.

Because I enjoy doing LFR,Heroics,WQ's and Soloing old content. I give no fucks about NM+ raiding and give no fucks about mythic dungeons, even more so the first few weeks of them.

Believe it or not but well over the majority of the playerbase gives no fucks about mythic dungeons or NM+ raiding.

Edit: If Mythic Dungeons was queable I would do them, Not dealing with the cress-pool known as LFG.
    I am glad you speak for the majority of the player base.

I see there's tons of interest in Mythic dungeons. Pretty easy to pick up people on any given day. Mythic Raiding I think you have more of a point on, because that's a more exclusive crowd. Mythic dungeons are MUCH more accessible.