Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Has nothing to do with poor time management and ya I do got a lot of free time.

I can clock in 12hrs+ a day in WoW if I want,doesn't mean I'm going to. People like you and how you act is why I avoid guilds and LFG.
    Please do stay away. I don' touch LFR because of people like you.

Has nothing to do with poor time management and ya I do got a lot of free time.

I can clock in 12hrs+ a day in WoW if I want,doesn't mean I'm going to. People like you and how you act is why I avoid guilds and LFG.
    For someone who seems to hate the idea of being social, you sure do post a lot. Forums are social interaction, im surprised you haven't complained that mmo-champion doesn't have a single player option.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Please do stay away. I don' touch LFR because of people like you.
    Please do describe people like me. I go into the content I do and do the max amount I can so I carry my weight, even in easy content as LFR/Heroic.

So you don't like grouping with people who pull there weight? That explains a lot about you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reviah View Post
    For someone who seems to hate the idea of being social, you sure do post a lot. Forums are social interaction, im surprised you haven't complained that mmo-champion doesn't have a single player option.
    If your going to use words like social at lease know what they mean.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

My Issue is ToV LFR won't be out until a month after the patch if not longer. My other issue is mythic's not being queable, so while I would like to do Kara I'm not dealing with the cess-pool of LFG. I am quite burned out on WQ's atm even more so since I now got to do them to unlock my next hidden skin.

There should be a Heroic version of kara.
    Umm... you hate LFG, but you raid LFR? Do you even hear yourself?

Yep that's what I said, we have established you know how to read.

Congratz.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

What's so weird about that? LFR doesn't ask your iLvl to be higher than it needs to be.

My other issue is mythic's not being queable, so while I would like to do Kara I'm not dealing with the cess-pool of LFG.
    wtf?!?!?! LFG is the cesspool? I would rather use LFG to find like minded players than use a queueing system to be placed with random strangers who think autoattacking is all they need to do.

Thank god the blood trader will be here

Yep that's what I said, we have established you know how to read.

Congratz.
    Yeah because LFR is so much better than LFG lololol. I should have taken Shampro's advice after my first post and not wasted my time. Good luck to you in all of your content. I hope you continue to "do what you can" to pull your weight.... in LFR raids. #thosearehard

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    What's so weird about that? LFR doesn't ask your iLvl to be higher than it needs to be.
    Right....

LFR(LFD) doesn't...

1) Ask for you to have a higher ilvl then needed.
    2) Deny you from doing the content because you play X class.
    3) Ask for you to do it at X time on X day.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah because LFR is so much better than LFG lololol.
    For me it is, for you it may be different.

Its almost like things are different for different people...shocker I know.

#thosearehard
    Now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    Nighthold is not in 7.2 as its already in wow just locked behind a date release... Not sure how that is soooo hard to understand even blizzard has said that a number of times. and those youtubers u must not watch because they said that. but I guess the one guy u watch must be the only voice u feel matters...

Not sure what u get at with so happy u were wrong when I was not wrong... and u pointed nothing about me been wrong just u going on about a raid already in the game been in a patch... which ur wrong by blizzards words them selves... so go right ahead and try and say blizzard lied...
    Its in the game yes, they're not going to just launch it at a random time and not hold it back behind a Patch. Remember Highmaul and BRF? They were both in the game at launch. Yet BRF had its own patch when it released.

You claimed that "All those youtubers" were wrong when in fact they were not. If there are so many youtubers as you said it please show us where they said 7.1 was releasing some time next year.

The "happy" comment was me copying you. You were wrong, yet happy for others being wrong when they were in fact not. Kinda ironic.

Im excited, but annoyed at the Balance of power questline being gated behind nighthold. Dont want that appearance, just want the 15+ skin and the unleashed monstrosities skin but to unlock those even though the 15+ skin requires a lot more effort currently, still have to do NH and normal/heroic raiding to get the other two skins. Dont mind putting in the effort to get something, but I put my effort into doing a 15+ so I should be rewarded with the skin or color variation at least. Not sure why it doesnt work that way.

As thats not a 7.1 issue and just a stupidly timed rant, Im excited for 7.1.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Why the hell do you play if you only touch 1% of the content available?
    Uh... I'm sorry, but normal raids and mythic dungeons sure as hell don't constitute 99% of the content.

If anything, it's the opposite. About only 1% of the game IS doable without queues. There's, like, what? Two (and soon, a third) exclusive dungeons, and difficulty settings.

Not making any statement here one way or the other, but you have a warped definition of what constitutes the content of the game.

(That being said, they really should start adding the base launch mythics to LFD. If they don't, getting a run going as a new player, especially a DPS, is going to be even worse than it already is, and they're frankly not difficult enough to warrant exclusivity, nor do they actively encourage you to be social anymore than LFD does.)

I'll do Kara once for the achievement and then forget about it, so not really.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    (That being said, they really should start adding the base launch mythics to LFD. If they don't, getting a run going as a new player, especially a DPS, is going to be even worse than it already is, and they're frankly not difficult enough to warrant exclusivity, nor do they actively encourage you to be social anymore than LFD does.)
    To be honest that's how I feel about it. Fine keep kara out of LFD but make it timed until like nighthold comes out or something. These Mythic's are not even hard, just a bit more time consuming depending the group.

To be honest that's how I feel about it. Fine keep kara out of LFD but make it timed until like nighthold comes out or something. These Mythic's are not even hard, just a bit more time consuming depending the group.
    Honestly, I feel they're not any harder than WoD's heroics (with some exceptions). Maybe require Proving Grounds silver for them like they did for heroics in WoD? Gold maybe? IDK.

Nothing to help dks or to help those of us with 0 legendaries, thanks Obama

It's great!
    I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Honestly, I feel they're not any harder than WoD's heroics (with some exceptions). Maybe require Proving Grounds silver for them like they did for heroics in WoD? IDK.
    I would be fine with there being a proving Grounds requirement like silver.

The player control element is why I don't like to do LFG. I ether don't get in because A) my ilvl isn't over what is needed, B) My class or C) I'm melee dps.
    Tried putting groups together but once again since I am melee dps and my ilvl isn't stupid high getting people is near impossible.

Its too much of a pain in a ass to deal with so I avoid it.

Or you know keep it in LFG and get off your backside and either look for a group or make your own.