[Achievement] Hidden Artifact Appearance?

1. Can I do this while my artifact weapon is transmogrified?
    2. Is there a addon out for this?
    Last edited by BoiledFrog; 2016-10-14 at 09:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoiledFrog View Post
    Can I do this while my artifact weapon is transmogrified?
    Yes, as long as you select the hidden appearance from your class hall altar. Then you can transmo to whatever and progress will count.

There is an addon for tracking the counts:

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/hidden-skin-tracker

But it can also be tracked in-game without an addon if you prefer:

/run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)
    Last edited by Tural; 2016-10-14 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tural View Post
    There is an addon for tracking the counts:

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/hidden-skin-tracker
    It says I have completed 0 of all but this is definitely wrong! Broken addon? Or isn't it allowed to transmog the weapon?
    Last edited by BoiledFrog; 2016-10-14 at 10:11 PM.

It says I have completed 0 of all but this is definitely wrong! Broken addon? Or isn't it allowed to transmog the weapon?
    I haven't used the addon, but it could be broken. Try running the script I posted and see what it says. You are definitely allowed to transmog the item as long as you have the hidden appearance selected when you are at your artifact forge, I did all 200 WQs with a transmog applied to my artifact.

Edit: There was an error in the script for dungeon tracking, but it's fixed now. Stick this in a macro and see what it says when you click it:
    /run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)
    Here is an example of the output I get from the script, which is correct:
    Last edited by Tural; 2016-10-14 at 11:26 PM.

So this is a dumb question, but I assume the dungeons are limited to Legion dungeons. Is it limited to heroic and up, or can people spam through normal difficulty legion dungeons?
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

I haven't used the addon, but it could be broken. Try running the script I posted and see what it says. You are definitely allowed to transmog the item as long as you have the hidden appearance selected when you are at your artifact forge, I did all 200 WQs with a transmog applied to my artifact.

Edit: There was an error in the script for dungeon tracking, but it's fixed now. Stick this in a macro and see what it says when you click it:

Here is an example of the output I get from the script, which is correct:
    Again it says 0 at all. Something must be broken?!

Quote Originally Posted by Zortorai90 View Post
    So this is a dumb question, but I assume the dungeons are limited to Legion dungeons. Is it limited to heroic and up, or can people spam through normal difficulty legion dungeons?
    Any difficulty, as long as it's a Legion dungeon (Timewalking doesn't count, for example).

Again it says 0 at all. Something must be broken?!
    Are you 100% sure you have the hidden appearance equipped under your transmog? Does the item icon reflect the hidden appearance?
    For example, as a Paladin my Ashbringer icon changes from the one on the left to the one on the right with the hidden appearance equipped:

Likewise for Protection:

If the script shows you 0, then you have no credit towards the achievements. You can track the achievements in game and it should show you the same. You most likely do not have the hidden appearance equipped. Go back to your artifact forge and make sure you have your base hidden appearance selected on the appearance tab. What class/spec do you play?

WQ:
    /script AddTrackedAchievement(11153)
    PVP:
    /script AddTrackedAchievement(11154)
    Dungeons doesn't work easily, because it tracks the number of each dungeon you've completed, so it won't be very useful to track this, that's why you use the script to add the values and display the total amount.
    /script AddTrackedAchievement(11152)
    Last edited by Tural; 2016-10-15 at 03:09 PM.

Are you 100% sure you have the hidden appearance equipped under your transmog?
    Not so sure any longer... Isn't this a hidden appearance?

[img]http//fs5.directupload.net/images/161020/9slodyeg.jpg[/img]
    No, that's not a hidden appearance. You can't see it until you obtain it, then a 5th bar appears with the 4 color variants. You simply haven't unlocked the hidden appearance yet and that's why the script returns a 0 for each of them.

Edit: Quick question. Does anyone else have issues with artifact appearance changing by itself? I've had to re-select the BM appearance to the hidden one several times already. I don't know what's causing it but it randomly decides to select another appearance when re-speccing to BM. My MM appearance doesn't have this issue, only the BM weapon.
    Last edited by Delaios; 2016-10-20 at 09:45 PM.

Uhh, no. That's for finishing your class campaign. Mouse over the colors to see where you unlock em, Hidden ones aren't listed until you obtain em.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Uhh, no. That's for finishing your class campaign. Mouse over the colors to see where you unlock em, Hidden ones aren't listed until you obtain em.
    Bevor I finished the quest for it, it said something like I would get a hidden appearance. So I'm wondering.

Bevor I finished the quest for it, it said something like I would get a hidden appearance. So I'm wondering.
    It said you would unlock a new appearance, not a hidden one. It looks like you're an Arms Warrior (from Googling, as I don't speak German). The Arms Warrior hidden appearance is called The Arcanite Bladebreaker (Arkanitklingenbrecher?) and nobody knows exactly how to unlock it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Edit: Quick question. Does anyone else have issues with artifact appearance changing by itself? I've had to re-select the BM appearance to the hidden one several times already. I don't know what's causing it but it randomly decides to select another appearance when re-speccing to BM. My MM appearance doesn't have this issue, only the BM weapon.
    I have that problem with my Protection Paladin shield if I have the 200 WQ hidden appearance selected, switch to Ret, and the log off and back on. If I stay Prot and relog, it keeps it on just fine. If I use the base color, it persists through spec swaps and relogs. It's pretty buggy but I haven't had it revert itself since I started using the base color of the hidden appearance.

It said you would unlock a new appearance, not a hidden one. It looks like you're an Arms Warrior (from Googling, as I don't speak German). The Arms Warrior hidden appearance is called The Arcanite Bladebreaker (Arkanitklingenbrecher?) and nobody knows exactly how to unlock it yet.
    I thought for the Arcanite Bladebreaker its necessary to do the part with the Dungeons, WQs & Kills?

I thought for the Arcanite Bladebreaker its necessary to do the part with the Dungeons, WQs & Kills?
    Hidden artifact appearances have 4 colors. The base skin must be unlocked before you can earn credit towards the other 3 colors (From Dungeons, WQs, and PVP Kills). The base skin for Arms Warrior has not been unlocked by anyone yet, so you will not be able to earn credit towards the other 3 colors until someone discovers how to unlock it. You could earn credit towards the colors by using a playing in a different spec (Protection Warrior is the only Warrior hidden appearance available right now) because the credit is character-wide, not tied a spec, but you would still have to wait to unlock the base skin for Arms before you could use any of the other color variations for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Mine resets every time I apply a new trait.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

Anyone else finding the colour variant that comes from completing 100 dungeons the most time consuming? I already have the colour variations from world quests and pvp but I am a long way from 100 dungeons complete.