Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Offcial DK Petiton

Official DK Petition

We've just concluded another Live Q&A with blizzard. They didn't address DK even though a large number of us were pleading with them to do so.

It seems our voices won't be heard unless we all band together and ask them to address our class.

Creating a petition doesn't mean they have to change anything, It's simply a way for us to come together and ask that our concerns be addressed.

If you're interested in being a part of this petition, Comment below "Signed" in the blizzard forum.
    US: us.battle .net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749776436
    EU: eu.battle .net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613782673
    (Fix the space between battle. and net)
    You may also create a concise list of the problems you feel need to be addressed with the Death Knight in Legion.

By signing you agree that blizzard needs to address Death Knight.

Current Goal: 100 Signatures

Deleted
    i for one really enjoy frost dk and see no problem with its rotation, its the most fun melee class ive played, always a button to press, alot to react to, and a buff you have to keep up 100% of the time which isnt that easy, id prefer staying frost like it is, im sorry for anyone who clings to the hivemind that thinks its not good, if theres something to be done its to up the numbers a little to match unholy dk, although i think come nighthold, frost dk will outshite unholy even with current numbers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    frost dk will outshite unholy even with current numbers
    I agree, frost outshites unholy, really needs some buffs.

Deleted
    simulationcraft .org/reports/Raid_T19H.html

How about a petition in general for every class that has multiple specs. Hey Blizz I just got my artifact to 26 lvl, now you nerf my spec and expect me to switch to another artifact with 0 levels? Maybe ... fuck you?

for frost they need make it where frostscythe uses both weapons and generate same amount of rp as obliterate does, also have it proc all the stuff obliterate does, and make the artifact ability same as dancing rune weapon but with 2 swords instead, increase the amount of hypothermia activates and decrease the cooldown for sindragosa from 5 mins to 2, also wreath walk to 25 seconds.

Deleted
    so im just starting to level my DK (106) atm, only played frost so far, what is actually wrong with it? i dont like the play style of unholy, will i be forced to play it at 110?

Deleted
    Are u a fking idiot?

let me answer that for you, you are

You cant even write petition. Let me guess youre some shitty normal raiding frost DK that plays his class for roughly 20% of the potential.

Dk's arent top but theyre enjoyable to play and have fine dps once u learn how to play

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    so im just starting to level my DK (106) atm, only played frost so far, what is actually wrong with it? i dont like the play style of unholy, will i be forced to play it at 110?
    yea, thats the problem, both frost and unholy is shit atm, and its only getting worse. Both spec are at the bottom of the dps charts

I am trying to do some noise and asking everybody to do the same, the problem is because lots of DKs keep saying that the class is fine... Even it was fine, which is really far way from be, some adjustments would no hurt us.

For example, WW is pretty bad. Today, besides the shitty thing about the glyph I found a bug with it. If you spam your WW key, it will break the spell

Anyway... whatever help we need to talk, post, give suggestion, whatever, I am available! Bad English, but really want to help!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prebzzi View Post
    yea, thats the problem, both frost and unholy is shit atm, and its only getting worse. Both spec are at the bottom of the dps charts
    oh :\

leveling up frost seems really good, was hoping it would still be good to play at 110

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oh :\

leveling up frost seems really good, was hoping it would still be good to play at 110
    yea, feels bad. Take a good at the charts simulationcraft .org/reports/Raid_T19H.html
    (Remove the space between craft and .org)
    And our scaling with gear is so bad, its only getting worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboriza View Post
    Are u a fking idiot?

let me answer that for you, you are

You cant even write petition. Let me guess youre some shitty normal raiding frost DK that plays his class for roughly 20% of the potential.

Dk's arent top but theyre enjoyable to play and have fine dps once u learn how to play

t. Person that isn't doing mythic either

I'm maximizing my DK. I have >99% parses in every normal fights, >95% on every heroic fight, 96 and 88 on both Mythic bosses we've cleared so far. I don't even have the Legendary bracer which increases our DPS significantly, so I'm already gimped compared to other top DKs. In every single one of those fights where I'm maximizing my damage to the max, I always got outdps'd, every single time. Single Target, AOE, it doesn't matter, we're either weak or mediocre at anything. Best DK players out there are struggling to keep up with their peers in raids, it's not a matter of learning to play, it's a matter of the class being extremely lackluster right now.

I'll even go ahead and bet right now that the only reason you're doing more DPS than people in your raid (if you even are) is because they're far worse than you. Because that is the only way that could possibly be happening.

Deathknights are fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Deathknights are fine.

Is u blind? simulationcraft .org/reports/Raid_T19H.html

Quote Originally Posted by Prebzzi View Post
    Official DK Petition

We've just concluded another Live Q&A with blizzard. They didn't address DK even though a large number of us were pleading with them to do so.

It seems our voices won't be heard unless we all band together and ask them to address our class.

Creating a petition doesn't mean they have to change anything, It's simply a way for us to come together and ask that our concerns be addressed.

If you're interested in being a part of this petition, Comment below "Signed" in the blizzard forum.
    US: us.battle .net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749776436
    EU: eu.battle .net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613782673
    (Fix the space between battle. and net)
    You may also create a concise list of the problems you feel need to be addressed with the Death Knight in Legion.

By signing you agree that blizzard needs to address Death Knight.

Current Goal: 100 Signatures
    This will accomplish nothing and your thread will be locked. Blizzard doesn't allow petitions. You need to post logs and comparisons and explain what you think is wrong and start a meaningful discussion. It's the only way you stand a chance at getting noticed. The CMs will only relay constructive feedback, not petitions.

Also sims don't mean shit. You can't link them sims and expect them to use them as a reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Deathknights are fine.
    t. Person that isn't playing a DK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    This will accomplish nothing and your thread will be locked. Blizzard doesn't allow petitions. You need to post logs and comparisons and explain what you think is wrong and start a meaningful discussion. It's the only way you stand a chance at getting noticed. The CMs will only relay constructive feedback, not petitions.
    Yea ma friend we have done that alot, doesnt work.
    Megathreads about dks with tons of data:
    us.battle .net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749805450#1
    us.battle .net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749266521?page=1

Deleted
    The new simulationcraft really hammers down on the fears several have already noticed. That we are possibly the worst, of out every single class, at scaling.

Thats right, we are #1 at worst scaling. Every time everyone rises 1 iLvl, we get further and further behind.

Is is quite the frustration to look forward to. Fury, warlocks and Spriests get loads of mentions. DK DPS and tanking gets nothing. Not a dime.

Deleted
    i actually fell for the troll, didnt look at total posts alright abort thread, just someone looking for people to feed on