How many ilvl's does haste make up for?

So im watching the warcraft QnA right now and ion admitted how poor stat scaling is right now in regards to primary stats, ive been mostly going for ilvl upgrades im wondering how far down should i go to get as much haste as i can? Im sitting at 858, for example would a 835 with haste be stronger than say a 855 with crit/mastery? Im gonna go thru the item restoration and see how much haste i can get to, right now im at 24% haste and my dps is suffering, i did a pug heroic EM last night and could only pull 230k compared to another spriest with same ilvl was doing 270k, only difference i could see was he had 35% haste.

Deleted
    Haste is all, even using a 830 int haste trinket is better than a crit trinket of 850 ilvl. Gem all haste, and go for Haste and crit on the items, vers and mastery are bad stats compared to haste.

The priority is haste > crit > int > mastery > vers.

Quote Originally Posted by Malecesar View Post
    Haste is all, even using a 830 int haste trinket is better than a crit trinket of 850 ilvl. Gem all haste, and go for Haste and crit on the items, vers and mastery are bad stats compared to haste.
    Uh, no that's false. An 850 crit stick beats out an 835 haste stick when using stat weights. This is also ignoring the fact that as you get more gear and stats, the weights shift.

Can someone please make an Xzbit meme about having haste on haste?
    But to answer the question, yes I have been (sadly) swapping higher ilvl items for lower ones that have haste, and my dps does actually improve.

Deleted
    Just FYI on the latest SP theorycrafting, haste is king until a rough breakpoint of 11500-12000 haste (it's value like 1.71 compared to 1 for int). The point is to be able to reach 3d VT cast. At that point both haste and crit drop below other stats in value, making mastery best. The tricky part is that no one really knows what is the best value for crit, and none of this matters if you cannot reach third VT even with the breakpoint haste. Check out h2p.com for more info.

The thing is, both haste and crit are good for insanity generation. Once you are able to reach a 3rd VoiT, more insanity generation is not really necessary as you cannot last much longer than that. At that point, Mastery is king, because it scales out of control with Mass Hysteria (Given 40% mastery, ToF, 100 stacks, Vampiric Touch deals 640% spell power/tick rather than the base 92%, and ticks every 1.1s instead of 3s).