Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Twice a week whether I want it or not.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post
    You cannot say you don't care for something you have never tried.
    Iv'e never tried drugs and I sure as hell don't care for them. I tried alcohol and don't drink since I don't care for it either.

Why, indeed, people following the ''advice'' of Roosh V. and co. have less success than plague victims ?

A) It's a worldwide conspiracy against them involving Jews, gays, liberals, feminists, democrats, conservatives...
    B) The PUA stuff is not working

It's surely A, of course. There is no other way any ''stoopid wumin'' would refuse to have sex with the usual angry boy, y'know, the kind that keep screaming like possessed about he is an alpha male to perfect strangers on Internet, brag about having 26 guns and could last a whooping 10 seconds in front of a living female before start ranting about minorities and ''dumbz wumin'' that should not vote.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-14 at 09:56 PM.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterland View Post
    Been fat. Now fit. Never had game.

Being fat, it was impossible. The whales won't even touch you.
    Being fit, game matters but I definitely have my chances. I'd say about 25% success with anything over a 6.

Hooking up with someone from a bar is a bit like looking for a job.

• If you're in high demand, receiving offers from multiple companies, you'll try to get the best option from an objective point of view. You don't have the time to meet every single one of them for a few hours, so you filter and keep the best ones and go from there. (Women)
    • If you don't receive any offers, then you're the one who has to initiate contact. That's rough. You can send your resume to every single one of them, but then you will most likely get shut down a lot. Most people opt to lower their standards. (Men)

Being the ones who have to initiate contact (most of the time) is what kills men. They are always in the vulnerable positions when initiating contact. They can be discarded easily since another man will most likely take his place instantly.

Thankfully, this doesn't apply as much at school and workplaces where you have more time to meet people. But yes, it's no secret that a woman who wants to get laid can easily find a match better looking than her, while men may have to lower their standards and still face a high chance of failure.

As my father always said : Life isn't fair; no point crying about it.
    Been fit, now kinda fat. And I agree with this.
    When I was younger and in good shape getting laid was VERY easy. And even though I'm not THAT ugly I'm no prince charming either, though I am quite tall, which helps a bit.

Now that I'm older and a bit on the chubby side it's pretty much impossible unless I get super lucky or lower my standards by a lot... Which I'm not willing to do.

Then again I could probably get laid more if getting fat didn't destroy my confidence... And since I'm kinda too lazy to do much about it I'm not really in a position to whine either.

You could also pretty much consider me a blind man when it comes to noticing women that are trying to flirt with me.... Which wasn't a problem when I was fit as I never had to initiate the contact myself as they'd just come talk to me and I'd eventually "get the hint".
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2016-10-14 at 09:57 PM.

I really don't know what to do with this information .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Iv'e never tried drugs and I sure as hell don't care for them. I tried alcohol and don't drink since I don't care for it either.
    Well you might care for heroin.. I've heard that stuff is amazing Doesn't mean you should do it though!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    The other 70% are too ugly unfortunately.
    This is where I fall.

Change of failure too high. Why bother in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    I never cared for sex and I suspect a lot of people are like that, I dont think I could care less never ''getting some''
    No, if you don't have a sex drive whatsoever, there's something medically wrong with you. I would strongly suggest seeing a doctor as a lot of said issues can be pretty serious.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    No, if you don't have a sex drive whatsoever, there's something medically wrong with you. I would strongly suggest seeing a doctor as a lot of said issues can be pretty serious.
    If you read a bit further I mentioned I do have one

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Why, indeed, people following the ''advice'' of Roosh V. and co. have less success than plague victims ?

A) It's a worldwide conspiracy against them involving Jews, gays, liberals, feminists, democrats, conservatives...
    B) The PUA stuff is not working

It's surely A, of course. There is no other way any ''stoopid wumin'' would refuse to have sex with the usual angry boy, y'know, the kind that keep screaming like possessed about he is an alpha male to perfect strangers on Internet, brag about having 26 guns and could last a whooping 10 seconds in front of a living female before start ranting about minorities and ''dumbz wumin'' that should not vote.
    Sometimes i think you want to take Tennisace's place
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Sometimes i think you want to take Tennisace's place
    You have indeed to be a stupid SJW to think that dudes that brag to perfect strangers online that they are ''alpha'' and that you are ''a beta cuck'' might be a tad insecure.

You think I make stuff up ? Check the OP history.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-14 at 10:33 PM.

Deleted
    They all strife to become Wizards!

Now poll how many males identify as gamers and how many identify as anime lovers. Let's draw some parallels, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    LOL....

Ok, here is one from California:

Women may not drive in a house coat.
    Admittedly, house coats make for terrible cars. No pick up, horrible suspension, totally lacking safety features....makes sense when you think about it.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    *Shrugs* I guess my husband is one of those 30%.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Ouch, 15 years here and outside of the "lady time" we enjoy each other 3-4 times a week.
    Big issue is schedule difference. I usually work 11am-11pm 5 days a week. She works 8-5 but takes kids so gets up at 5:30-6:00. So by the time I get home she is asleep. And by the time I really wake up she is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    They got cats.
    Catlady... witch... thats the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    This is where I fall.

Change of failure too high. Why bother in the first place.
    As you get older you will find that confidence and a smile mean much more than just looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Big issue is schedule difference. I usually work 11am-11pm 5 days a week. She works 8-5 but takes kids so gets up at 5:30-6:00. So by the time I get home she is asleep. And by the time I really wake up she is gone.
    Yeh, that makes it harder for sure. As long as y'all are happy. I dont mean to sound judgy or anything.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Now poll how many males identify as gamers and how many identify as anime lovers. Let's draw some parallels, shall we?
    Don't forget bookworms, cartoon lovers, sci-fi lovers, math lovers, chess players, football watchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Catlady... witch... thats the same.
    O-otoko da.