Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    what are they going to release for 7.1 ? more gated stuff while we still have gated stuff from 7.0 ?
    /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    People would probably nod and agree with you if you weren't so edgy in how you attempt to condescend players who don't play as you do. Honestly, it's fine to play however you want, but you come off jaded like a Mythic guild kicked you and you're forever resentful for it, or something.
    Ya just go look at the first couple reply's I got when all I did was state why I am not interested in 7.1

My feelings of the community are based off of playing since BC and the many servers I been on and guilds I been with. On top of that just look at some logs its not hard.

Things the Internet should stop using because they lost all meaning.

1) Edgy
    2) Cuck
    3) It was a prank.
    and the list go's on.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    cant even get myself to login ....so no, not excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ok and how did you raid or do dungeons in BC when content was not matchmade and LFR did not exist? And Wrath until 3.3 for that matter.
    Didn't start raiding until wrath did it with guilds and pugs. Stayed that way until T11 when I left WoW and came back once LFR was annouced. Did do dungeons in BC tho
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

LFG is just forming pugs, same way we did it in every other expansion. Gearscore and class selection was just as relevant back then as it is now.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Must be hard to read the post right above yours.

Love how there is people in the community that is (Play my way or leave) and yet don't realize that is a bad thing.
    Sorry kinda jumping in the middle here and might have missed some posts, but aren't you the one saying leave it out of LFD and forcing people to find groups for it manually?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Sorry kinda jumping in the middle here and might have missed some posts, but aren't you the one saying leave it out of LFD and forcing people to find groups for it manually?
    Nope I am all for it being in LFD and people can just chose to do it manual or use the que system.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nope I am all for it being in LFD and people can just chose to do it manual or use the que system.
    Ah. ok. wasn't sure and wanted to make sure before I said anything.

And I agree. it should be in LFD and if you don't want to use LFD, don't.

I'm really excited for 7.1. I think it's a little too soon. November 25th would have been just as fine. Karazhan is exciting, though.
    I feel the pacing is on point with the expectations we've set, especially looking forward to Nighthold in early 2017 - feels right to give everyone time to pace through content and enjoy the holidays.

Also, first post.

Deleted
    Personally not excited. I'm not doing mythics (also because they are not queueable, yeah kill me), i'm not even revered to nightfallen (been doing mainly WQ's for the last weeks) and i don't think i can be arsed to run that new LFR more than ~3 times because loot droprates are near zero anyway so it's not that i could get any items from it. Personally i would not mind if there was no new content for months, i still have alts to level and fucked up professions to try to level up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    A week before Halloween?

Bad move.
    A week before Cinco De Mayo? Bad move!

Yeah, but there's millions of players. You are literally less than a spec in the grand scheme, and your experience since BC means nothing. It actually means less than the word "edgy," which actually is still in the Webster's Dictionary despite your claim. It retains its meaning, unlike your statements.
    I guess when blizzard said thanks to LFR millions saw Deathwing compared to the thousands who only saw KT. Oh also I guess complete logs mean nothing and are not true then as well are they.

Its not hard to look things up, its a quick google search away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    - Trial of Valor Raid
    - Return to Karazhan dungeon
    - Weekly Nightfallen Quests that lead into Nighthold after 9 weeks
    - Helarjar World Quests in Stormheim
    - Alcaz Isle Event (I have no idea what that is, but it exists according to patch notes xD)
    - World Quests regarding a new faction, something saurus (pet, mount, toys and other stuff)

Add to that the prequest for Karazhan and probably more/new follower quests in the order hall (at least the Karazhan dungeon quest) and there should be quite a bit for everybody.
    where did you get the 9 weeks for nighthold questline? sorry if i missed it in the thread

Actually forgot to add, 1 thing I'm excited about - no more "get friendly with everything" on alts any more to get WQ. When I levelled my DH alt (mostly for herbing purposes) I hit 110 without being friendly with dreamweavers or valarjar and had to go back and redo it (I've already seen it on my main, have pathfinder p1 done). I did Highmountain + dungeon, Azsuna + dungeon, a bit of Valsharah south where alchemy quest is, a bit of Stormheim and I dinged. Atm that requirement means any next alt before 7.1 to level optimally should only do every zone half way and never finish it, otherwise you'll ding before "everything to friendly" because of rested xp and all.

It's good to level faster, it's not good to regrind reps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    You're playing the wrong game then. Blizzard's entire gaming history is about social and player interaction. Avoiding those features and then complaining that all these things suck is not Blizzard's problem. Of course you can be solo and not talk to anyone but that's the intent of their games so you will miss out.
    With the exception of Overwatch, every single Blizzard title has offered both a Single Player and Multiplayer component. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using World of Warcraft as a Single Player game, and telling someone the game is not for them is an pretty lame thing to say.

World of Warcraft has ALWAYS supported a strong single player element, even in "Hardcore" vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way to soon unless this is going to be a 10 patch cycle.

They have already stated that the two year expansion release is the way to go, and they release 7.1 two months after release?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    where did you get the 9 weeks for nighthold questline? sorry if i missed it in the thread
    I think Watcher posted that somewhere or said something in another thread. We would get new Suramar quests for 9 weeks (probably similar to the Garrison Campaign in WoD) and that will culminate in opening the Nighthold.

Here is a WoWhead article that also mentiones the 9 weeks.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=255994/p...ampaign-quests

Deleted
    7.1 is going out far too early, imho. It will be fastest patch in history of wow. Start of december would be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Way to soon unless this is going to be a 10 patch cycle.

They have already stated that the two year expansion release is the way to go, and they release 7.1 two months after release?
    This is untrue. They have only stated that 1 year expansions were a bad idea and they don't intend to rush this expansion. So Legion could last 2 years, but 3+ is also possible.
    Last edited by Twilight Cultist; 2016-10-14 at 11:30 PM.

The fuck is with people crying about getting new content too soon ? It s a single dungeon you can only run once a week and a 3 boss raid you can clear 2 times in one night not a full blown patch.