Poll: EN worst first tier

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Is this worse than Naxxramas? Mogu'Shan? It's definitely better than Highmaul.
    Bad thread imo.
    QFT

/10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    I couldn't get through first wing of LFR before I was bored, so I can't give a real opinion on the whole thing but, it's pretty bad when you aren't even excited your first run through. Boring design imo
    Hahah ow you where serious, im sorry i meant HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    It was still way too undertuned
    Just because you had an easy time with it does not mean every other raid group also had an easy time with it.

I enjoy it well enough. If you're one of the relatively few groups that have cleared every difficulty of it, maybe that changes the outlook, but that certainly ain't us. Kind of surprised at the trash bug making it to live (and still being present), but beyond that, it's not a terrible raid, and the number of bosses (to me) is spot on.

My guess is that the variety of gear that people would have, or could have, made it a bit harder for Biizz to tune. I'm not sure that's going to change going forward, if anything you might see the exact opposite happen, and bosses will start being overtuned in some cases rather than under.

Cata's first tier had no casual accessibility and no consolation LFR mode to boot. Worst tier ever.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Just because you had an easy time with it does not mean every other raid group also had an easy time with it.
    Did anyone have a hard time with Naxx 2.0? My guild at the time was super casual and we beat it no problem.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    When comparing it to other first raids it was undertuned I assume is what he means. Xavius is a joke on mythic which makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Comparing EN with the most recent stuff

WOD-Highmaul I would say was infinitely better than EN. This is probably the closest though.

MOP- Mogushan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Terrace of Endless Springs. Wins by sheer amount of content, and while there were some awful fights (Lei Shei, Amber Shaper) there were also a lot of great fights.

Cata- BWD, TOT4W, BOT. Again wins by the sheer amount of content, also probably the most underrated and best tier we have ever had.

WOTLK- Naxx, OS, EOE. A lot of people bitch about Naxx, but to 99% of the playerbase it was unseen content. OS and EOE were short but sweet fights with Sartharian 3d 10 man being incredibly challenging early on.

Emerald Nightmare and why its bad. The textures and scenery are bland quite frankly, Xavius looks like a fat demonic mario brother. With Nighthold being 2 months away its basically a tier of its own.
    1% saw it IN VANILLA
    Naxx was available to clear for every tom dick and harry in TBC and many did.

Deleted
    OP obviously didn't play during wrath...

Anyone pretending naxx isn't by far the worst raid content is fucking delusional. the tier was cleared in level 70 gear without even the required amount of people for a full raid, it was pathetic. Keep some perspective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zic View Post
    Did anyone have a hard time with Naxx 2.0? My guild at the time was super casual and we beat it no problem.
    There was an achievement for completing Naxx on hardest difficulty in Wotlk with NOONE dying during the entire raid. That should speak volumes about how undertuned/easy it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Na. MSV and Highmaul were worse. Sure, Mythic EN is probably too easy, but what does it matter outside of the 0.001% (being generous) of the game's population that's in the world first race anyway?
    You realise underhwleming bosses effect ts the entire mythic scene. What am I saying of course you dont

It's not bad personally i feel like they have given enough spotlight to the dream, val'shara+dungeon+en+druid hall story and with Xavius kill we close this once and for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I refuse to call something that comes out 3 months after launch part of the first tier. Thats just accepting lazyness from blizzard.
    It is actually called a smart content release schedule so that maaayybe the content drought at the end is not so freakishly awful for once in Blizzard's life. Do you want to really exhaust everything to do by having Blizzard stick to a multi raid release schedule that has maybe a 2 month long shelf life before it is cleared and tired already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Is this worse than Naxxramas? Mogu'Shan? It's definitely better than Highmaul.
    Bad thread imo.
    I have to agree, only 1-2 fights in Highmaul was interesting.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I love EN. My only complaint is that the fights need to be shortened. The difficulty is good, could be made slightly harder, but the fights just drag on.

The worst tier is the first Wrath tier which was an absolute insult.

A rehashed raid + 2 one-room raids.

Encounter tuning wise it's pretty bad. Obviously I forgot about naxxramas but it's still a pretty shitty instance encounter wise. Maybe some find the art and lore appealing I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 2 more raids in this tier ....what kinda fucking trollbait thread is this

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    When Nighthold is coming out in EXACTLY the same time frame as Ulduar did or later(7.1 isn't Nighthold and they said January or later for Nighthold), I'm a bit done with calling it the first tier. I mean the only saving grace is the 7.1 raid, but still this tier has been tragic.

EN is aesthetically and mechanically a good raid, but even as Blizzard admitted, it was far too easy.
    You always have your easy and your hard ones. As for Nighthold, remember that Blizz is both wanting to extend the lifetime of this expansion, and save costs as much as possible. Imo, its like this - EN/ToV is tier 19.5, with Nighthold being the actual T19.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only issue I have with EN is that they underestimated hardcore raider's ability to gear up so fast and undertuned Mythic. Otherwise the instance itself is great. Most of the fights are fun and the instance is beautiful in a creepy kind of way.